Reviews for Dear Diary
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 24 . 8/7/2008
I was gonna read this all the way through before reviewing, but uhm AMAZING, god, this is like the best 'wanty' fic ever. Sheesh, wonderfully written. I think I just found my favorite Claire and Quil fanfic writer. YOU.

OMFG!

Luv Middi~
jn.v13 chapter 26 . 8/6/2008
Squee! -.-; thats right, i squeed just like the rest of 'em.

i read this entire story today, all the way from the beginning and it felt like a whole lifetime crammed into one day...and it was awesome! thank you so much for writing this story! after the quil/claire scene in BD, i just wanted to write and read more about them...this is like the fifth quil/claire fanfiction this week...

such a great ending! (epilouge!) [yeah jacob!]

ah, and a question: i know this is a diary and all, but i was wondering why you don't do a lot of dialouge... :( dialouge is practically my whole story, i think i have to work on the other stuff more...

again, thank you! :)
HentaiHanyou chapter 26 . 8/5/2008
Ah I loved this story! _ It was so cute! I read through the whole thing and I loved it - only complaint I have is over Jacob imprinting on thier kid *wants him all to herself* but that's just me being a fangirl... Good job! Thanks so much for a good read!
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 26 . 8/5/2008
love the epilogue. love the story. excellent.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 25 . 8/5/2008
this is such a beautiful story. and i adore their relationship. it's so lovely.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 24 . 8/5/2008
"sam moratorium on all things remotely fun"

"different kind of biology"

ah, the funny.

and i just loved hte sexy bit at the end. it's sweet and hot and sad. sort of EXACTLY like quil. i love it.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 23 . 8/5/2008
Right now... 1) hate schoolwork

2) hate Sam

3) love Quil

4) want Quil really bad

5) hate Sam and his rules

LOL.

and i like the studying bits. and i love the sweet torture thing. i totally agree with the words claire put into the mouth of her diary... sighs. now i want quil, and he's a fictional character.

that sucks.

but it's so well written and beautiful, as well as being incredibly hot.

i'll try to shut up now.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 22 . 8/5/2008
okay. i have too much to say about this chapter.

the talk is always funny.

i'm so glad she got to tell her friend.

the valentine's day thing is adorable.

and this "Either that or we should tell everyone that yes I am pregnant, and it's Sharon's. Ha!" made me happy.

why?

because although irl i am the most mild-mannered person this side of Clark Kent, someone started writing a bunch of graffiti about me on the school bathrooms. so, right underneath the one that accused me of being pregnant, my best friend wrote, in bold sharpie "with your boyfriend's child."

that's what friends are for.

right, moving on...

love your story. love your style. love this ship. think they need to go ahead and get married already.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 21 . 8/5/2008
"Hey Uncle Sam, I want to rub myself all over my boyfriend, and then I want to strip down and have wild sex with him, OK?"

BEST LINE EVER.

and the proposal is lovely. absolutely glorious.

i love the little constants in her life like new year's eve and the big exam week.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 20 . 8/5/2008
annual crazy. lol

i LOVE the last part. there are no words for how touchingly adorably romantic it is. i just find it so sweet.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 19 . 8/5/2008
i love the run. so incredibly much. they're so sweet and lovely and SEXY.

and i like the girl talk ice cream bit too.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 18 . 8/5/2008
i love the first part of this chapter. that talk made me laugh three times. out loud. while i'm supposed to be sleeping.

this is where i'm ill wishing you.

and i adore teh beauteous romance.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 17 . 8/5/2008
oh, how i adore the run. your writing shines there. beautifully descriptive.

and the special-torture begins. i have steeled myself for nine chapters of lustiness until they can finally get married.

sighs.

lovely, though, as always.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 16 . 8/5/2008
i love claire's little mini-rant up at the beginning. she should have really told him that.

and the "imprinted on a freaking 2 year old" made me lol.

i love this story. if you haven't noticed.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 15 . 8/5/2008
lovely story.

i remembered what i was going to say!

you really understand what it's like to be this age. shockingly well, since your bio says you're an adult.

when i was twelve, i wanted a boyfriend because my friends all had one. i had no interest in the boys themselves. by the time i turned fourteen, i was ready for an actual romantic relationship... sort of. i mean, i doubt i'm going to spend the rest of my life with my current boyfriend, like Quil and Claire are, but nonetheless i understand how she feels, counting down the days between kisses.

it's such a sweet story. i love it.
1,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »