Reviews for Dear Diary
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 25 . 8/5/2008
this is such a beautiful story. and i adore their relationship. it's so lovely.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 24 . 8/5/2008
"sam moratorium on all things remotely fun"

"different kind of biology"

ah, the funny.

and i just loved hte sexy bit at the end. it's sweet and hot and sad. sort of EXACTLY like quil. i love it.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 23 . 8/5/2008
Right now... 1) hate schoolwork

2) hate Sam

3) love Quil

4) want Quil really bad

5) hate Sam and his rules

LOL.

and i like the studying bits. and i love the sweet torture thing. i totally agree with the words claire put into the mouth of her diary... sighs. now i want quil, and he's a fictional character.

that sucks.

but it's so well written and beautiful, as well as being incredibly hot.

i'll try to shut up now.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 22 . 8/5/2008
okay. i have too much to say about this chapter.

the talk is always funny.

i'm so glad she got to tell her friend.

the valentine's day thing is adorable.

and this "Either that or we should tell everyone that yes I am pregnant, and it's Sharon's. Ha!" made me happy.

why?

because although irl i am the most mild-mannered person this side of Clark Kent, someone started writing a bunch of graffiti about me on the school bathrooms. so, right underneath the one that accused me of being pregnant, my best friend wrote, in bold sharpie "with your boyfriend's child."

that's what friends are for.

right, moving on...

love your story. love your style. love this ship. think they need to go ahead and get married already.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 21 . 8/5/2008
"Hey Uncle Sam, I want to rub myself all over my boyfriend, and then I want to strip down and have wild sex with him, OK?"

BEST LINE EVER.

and the proposal is lovely. absolutely glorious.

i love the little constants in her life like new year's eve and the big exam week.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 20 . 8/5/2008
annual crazy. lol

i LOVE the last part. there are no words for how touchingly adorably romantic it is. i just find it so sweet.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 19 . 8/5/2008
i love the run. so incredibly much. they're so sweet and lovely and SEXY.

and i like the girl talk ice cream bit too.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 18 . 8/5/2008
i love the first part of this chapter. that talk made me laugh three times. out loud. while i'm supposed to be sleeping.

this is where i'm ill wishing you.

and i adore teh beauteous romance.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 17 . 8/5/2008
oh, how i adore the run. your writing shines there. beautifully descriptive.

and the special-torture begins. i have steeled myself for nine chapters of lustiness until they can finally get married.

sighs.

lovely, though, as always.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 16 . 8/5/2008
i love claire's little mini-rant up at the beginning. she should have really told him that.

and the "imprinted on a freaking 2 year old" made me lol.

i love this story. if you haven't noticed.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 15 . 8/5/2008
lovely story.

i remembered what i was going to say!

you really understand what it's like to be this age. shockingly well, since your bio says you're an adult.

when i was twelve, i wanted a boyfriend because my friends all had one. i had no interest in the boys themselves. by the time i turned fourteen, i was ready for an actual romantic relationship... sort of. i mean, i doubt i'm going to spend the rest of my life with my current boyfriend, like Quil and Claire are, but nonetheless i understand how she feels, counting down the days between kisses.

it's such a sweet story. i love it.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
i love the kiss. it's so sweet.

ugh, i just remembered. this is the story where sam gives that stupid order so they can't have sex, isn't it?

it's so FRUSTRATING. possibly because of how involved i am with these characters, to the extent where it's bordering on mental illness, but it drives me crazy.

er, i love this whole thing.

i was going to say something else, too... ah well, it'll come to me.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 13 . 8/5/2008
aw. so much adorable fantastic awesome. i can breathe again, now that she knows.

i adore this. a lot. one typo in the last line, it's ATEARA. with three As, not Atera with only two.

wow, i'm obsessed with this pairing, and your story.

i love this chapter. a lot. alotalot.

keep writing the other things. you have a lot of talent.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
i understand about characters not shutting up. right now, i'm trying to placate quil and claire by reading this because i've already written them three chapters TODAY, dang it, and they don't DESERVE anymore.

and i was supposed to go to bed at nine.

my parents will KILL me when they find this.

ah, well.

lovely, lovely chapter. fantastic. i love quil's perspective.
janya.wrote.nightrose chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
aw, the last entry is really heartbreaking. and i love this line "Sometimes I want to grow up so bad, and sometimes I wish I could go back to being really little when everything was fun all the time and I was never too big for anything."

that is EXACTLY how it feels to be thirteen. all the time. amazing that you remember that.

i hate the end part, though. not because it isn't wellwritten, but because quil's sort of being an idiot.
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »