Reviews for Dear Diary
Pistis Sophia chapter 26 . 12/22/2010
so...jacob imprinted on this Avery? What about Renesmee?
hjwiauhuiehgiuhgi chapter 26 . 11/17/2010
i've got to admit, im not a big fan of twilight, BUT i freaking loved this! Your writing is fantastic! I love the story, the characters, the ending, the emotions, everything.

Thankyou so much for writing this, even though during my exam week when i should have been studying i've read this, i cant thank you enough.

Once again, a fantastic story, which i would recommend to anyone, and i thoroughly encourage you to keep writing in the future because people all over the world are reading your thoughts and ideas and loving every minute of it.
changingoceantides chapter 26 . 10/22/2010
This story is hands down amazing. I wish that I had been there while it was in pogress. Thank you for writing and great job:).
justxwords chapter 8 . 9/21/2010
just started reading this i love love love it! :)
wallacelv chapter 26 . 9/5/2010
Thank you for writing this and keeping it on Fanfiction.
vip.twilighters chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I would love to translate this story into Spanish, with your permission.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Ana
Avaerial chapter 26 . 8/3/2010
For starters, VERY beautiful, my dear! Your way with words absolutely blows me away! So poignant and eloquent; Merely mind-blowing! You have such an interesting way of writing. You seem to make the smallest details more essential to the story then they really are, Claire's wedding dress being a great example of that fact.

I'll be honest with you. I was a tad skeptical with where the plot would travel but I stuck with it and may I say I'm glad I did! I've never been a Quileute fan (seeming as I'm a die-hard Cullen fanatic) but this story inspired me. I never fully understood the principal of imprinting but this piece provided me that knowledge exactly.

One of the many facts I loved about this piece was you gave Quil and oddly Edward Cullen persona. Quil established personal boundaries to Claire's and his physical relationship and he wouldn't stop to give her want she wanted... Within reasonable limits that is. I loved how you created a story based off diary entries. No one seemed to consider this tactic to writing a story and I'm glad you thought to do this. I must say this hits on my top five list of favorite Twilight fanfics. :)

Thank you for composing this lovely piece! It was a phenomenal read and you did a great job! Beautifully composed and all the journal entries flowed seamlessly together. Great job and keep on writing! :D
WenCa chapter 26 . 7/26/2010
I loved it. very creative, the only thing i didn't like was right at the end. Jacob imprinted on Renesme.
flaM1nGo chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Love!
reshma ratre chapter 26 . 7/3/2010
very good story of the clair's diary...
Izzy-Rose chapter 26 . 6/12/2010
WOW!

this story was sooooo amazing and sooo cute!

jeez, its just soo good!

i enjoyed every single chapter and it was so much fun to read!

and OMG! i cant believe it only took you 21 days to write this story!

it was great to watch claire through all of the stages of growin up and i reckon you pertrayed it really well.

im so glad i read this story and i hope that you write many more in the future

xx

Izzy-Rose
teenagewitch94 chapter 25 . 6/6/2010
Oh wow. Just wow. I wasn't sure about this at first, but it has turned into one of my favourite wolf-pack fic on the site. Fantastic job. Would you consider doing more of them? Like a Paul/Rachel fic, a or Jared/Kim fic. You are an amazing author. Claire's character development was extremely impressive. Keep writing :)
JBC719 chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
"I asked Quil about why he always looks the same and he said that he just drinks his Ovaltine."

Seriously! Ovaltine?

I GOT to get me some of that! 8 )
JBC719 chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
"June and Becky think it's weird that I hang out with Quil all the time since he's a grownup. But he's not like a real grownup. He's like a great big kid. Mom even yells at him sometimes like she yells at us. He doesn't say anything back even though he's bigger than she is. I think that's funny."

He better not say anything back if he knows what's good for him. 8P J/K. Best line...hands down.
JBC719 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
This is so cute! Still digging it. 8 )
1,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »