Reviews for Dear Diary
JBC719 chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
"I asked Quil about why he always looks the same and he said that he just drinks his Ovaltine."

Seriously! Ovaltine?

I GOT to get me some of that! 8 )
JBC719 chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
"June and Becky think it's weird that I hang out with Quil all the time since he's a grownup. But he's not like a real grownup. He's like a great big kid. Mom even yells at him sometimes like she yells at us. He doesn't say anything back even though he's bigger than she is. I think that's funny."

He better not say anything back if he knows what's good for him. 8P J/K. Best line...hands down.
JBC719 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
This is so cute! Still digging it. 8 )
JBC719 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I'm really interested in reading this. It's a good idea and has so much potential. 8 )
Naya Panda chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
It's quite boring. The Chapters are so short!
loulouau chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
I love the way you are writing it. Its just right the amount that someone would write in a diary.
moonhoney2 chapter 26 . 5/7/2010
Wonderful story. Very originally written. I wasn't so sure about it at first. The whole kid diary thing. But I soldiered on and it grew on me. Those last couple chapters were so hot! LOL You certainly don't need to go into graphic detail in order to get your point across. ;-)
Emmas Pen chapter 26 . 4/15/2010
I loved this story, one of my favaourite stories in the twilight section just because it was so well paced and it made me giggle. Ahh. I adored it good job ]!
TwilightCakes chapter 26 . 4/2/2010
Aw, what a cute story! I loved it so much - thanks for writing it. I would def recommend it to anyone who loves wolfpack stuff. Or Anyone in general! Very good, I'm sad it's over too : (
TwilightCakes chapter 22 . 4/2/2010
okay I really should be cleaning by now but Im so not. Great. I'm addicted to your story lol.
TwilightCakes chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
I just can't get over this story - it's so cute! I love reading it through her journal entries, that was such a good idea. I'm hooked! I should def be cleaning my house right now but this story is making it hard : )

Which in my opinion is great fanfic!
TwilightCakes chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
uh oh! We're getting to the good stuff : ) cute story so far, really liking it.
TwilightCakes chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
okay CUTE story so far. I totally understood what you were doing with the child-like journal entries - I used to write like that too : )
epletre chapter 26 . 3/30/2010
Thank you. This was amazing.
epletre chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
aww, how cute. i love the ending of this
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »