Reviews for Dear Diary
JBC719 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
This is so cute! Still digging it. 8 )
JBC719 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I'm really interested in reading this. It's a good idea and has so much potential. 8 )
Naya Panda chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
It's quite boring. The Chapters are so short!
loulouau chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
I love the way you are writing it. Its just right the amount that someone would write in a diary.
moonhoney2 chapter 26 . 5/7/2010
Wonderful story. Very originally written. I wasn't so sure about it at first. The whole kid diary thing. But I soldiered on and it grew on me. Those last couple chapters were so hot! LOL You certainly don't need to go into graphic detail in order to get your point across. ;-)
Emmas Pen chapter 26 . 4/15/2010
I loved this story, one of my favaourite stories in the twilight section just because it was so well paced and it made me giggle. Ahh. I adored it good job ]!
TwilightCakes chapter 26 . 4/2/2010
Aw, what a cute story! I loved it so much - thanks for writing it. I would def recommend it to anyone who loves wolfpack stuff. Or Anyone in general! Very good, I'm sad it's over too : (
TwilightCakes chapter 22 . 4/2/2010
okay I really should be cleaning by now but Im so not. Great. I'm addicted to your story lol.
TwilightCakes chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
I just can't get over this story - it's so cute! I love reading it through her journal entries, that was such a good idea. I'm hooked! I should def be cleaning my house right now but this story is making it hard : )

Which in my opinion is great fanfic!
TwilightCakes chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
uh oh! We're getting to the good stuff : ) cute story so far, really liking it.
TwilightCakes chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
okay CUTE story so far. I totally understood what you were doing with the child-like journal entries - I used to write like that too : )
epletre chapter 26 . 3/30/2010
Thank you. This was amazing.
epletre chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
aww, how cute. i love the ending of this
skippidyskipskip chapter 26 . 3/5/2010
Oh my gosh this is the best thing i have read in a VERY long time
FelicityT chapter 26 . 2/26/2010
When I started reading this I thought it was oging to be bad as you only put a couple of sentances in the chapters but at least for me it would be a quick read. How wrong I was. I prefer it when the chapters are longer but it caught me off gaurd. But I'm glad you wrote this as you caught Claire's personality really well. Felicity
1,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »