Reviews for Dear Diary
TwilightCakes chapter 22 . 4/2/2010
okay I really should be cleaning by now but Im so not. Great. I'm addicted to your story lol.
TwilightCakes chapter 20 . 4/2/2010
I just can't get over this story - it's so cute! I love reading it through her journal entries, that was such a good idea. I'm hooked! I should def be cleaning my house right now but this story is making it hard : )

Which in my opinion is great fanfic!
TwilightCakes chapter 11 . 4/1/2010
uh oh! We're getting to the good stuff : ) cute story so far, really liking it.
TwilightCakes chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
okay CUTE story so far. I totally understood what you were doing with the child-like journal entries - I used to write like that too : )
epletre chapter 26 . 3/30/2010
Thank you. This was amazing.
epletre chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
aww, how cute. i love the ending of this
skippidyskipskip chapter 26 . 3/5/2010
Oh my gosh this is the best thing i have read in a VERY long time
FelicityT chapter 26 . 2/26/2010
When I started reading this I thought it was oging to be bad as you only put a couple of sentances in the chapters but at least for me it would be a quick read. How wrong I was. I prefer it when the chapters are longer but it caught me off gaurd. But I'm glad you wrote this as you caught Claire's personality really well. Felicity
Luannie chapter 26 . 2/11/2010
wow! I love this! left me wanting more, thats a sign of a great great writer!

I never really paid any attention to Quil and Claire before, but now i really really do! wow, wow, wow!
alys09 chapter 26 . 1/29/2010
wow, never read a story other than b/e or b & jazz. LOVED this. off to read more of your stories
lacenoel chapter 26 . 1/25/2010
I love this story! It's so sweet.
andi1624 chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
lol I love the banging on a skillet with a spoon! My family has a long tradition of doing this at midnight on New Years and noone I talk to has ever heard of it!
iluvpynk chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
Aww! And the cycles restarts again! Too bad this wonderful story has to end...

I loved how her entries in her diaries gradually grew more complex, and how it pulled the reader into the story. Great job! )
Secrets of the Dark chapter 26 . 1/22/2010
i've got 1 word to say to you: B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.
lara austin chapter 23 . 1/21/2010
i am so loving this! thanks for writing it and yeah your right Jacoby Ellsbury is a great Quil!
1,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »