Reviews for Dear Diary
ForeverBabyy chapter 26 . 12/22/2009
OMG this story was so cute i couldnt put it down

i loved the fact it was in a diary form

i loved well i loved the whole thing to be honest hahaha.

Well Done x:D
The Diamond in the Rocks chapter 26 . 12/21/2009
I remember reading this fic a LONG time ago, and the other day I was looking through my fav stories list and found it. I have to say, I devoured it just as eagerly as I did the first time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. This has to be one of my fave fics of all time. One of the top three. I really felt like I grew up with Claire as I was reading this, I matured as she matured and went through the same experiences. Amazing!

~Sarah
annie2163 chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
This fanfic is really good. So far it's the first one I've read about Claire and Quil.
queenybee8289 chapter 23 . 12/4/2009
the fact that you're a Red Sox fan makes me love your stories even more :). I think Jacoby would make a nice Quil. He's adorable :)
FadingSlowly chapter 26 . 12/1/2009
YAY! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! now i'm off to read Heat. hahaha.
Xylem chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
I don't know why, but I kept expecting Chris Hansen to show up and end Quil's and Claire's new year's party.
Xylem chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this idea... Makes me thnk of "Flowers for Algenon". Your reviews sold me on reading it. OK, I am going in!
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 26 . 10/17/2009
O.M.G.

this was so AMAZING!

IT WAS TRUELY WONDERFUL!

such a good story!

the ending was VERY cute!

u r an extrordenary writer!

my name is Claire too! haha!

definitly making my fav. authors list!
furious kitten chapter 21 . 10/17/2009
A NYE proposal is so appropriate for these two )
furious kitten chapter 15 . 10/16/2009
Aw, I really like the whole "special occasion" thing, it's cute. And the fireworks bit )
furious kitten chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
"I don't know how he expects me to not be in love with him when he keeps doing things like that for me all of the time." This is a nice interpretation of the idea from the book that "it's hard to resist that level of adoration".
furious kitten chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
Aw, I really liked the last few lines of that chapter.
furious kitten chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
He drinks his Ovaltine. Haha, nice try, Quil.
sonia chapter 13 . 9/25/2009
wow...this has me in tears, great story.
Znaswe chapter 26 . 9/10/2009
i absolutely loved this story. so amazing! and claire is so greedy, wow.
1,478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »