Reviews for Dear Diary
Vavita79 chapter 26 . 8/10/2009
very nice story! so sweet, innocent and real!
Name On The Spine chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
I read the first six awesome chapters laughing hysterically, then I was like "Crap! I haven't reviewed!"

And here we are.

So, I'm reviewing to further boost your ego, as I have no con-crit to give, despite the lack of descriptiveness and length, because it's IC for a 10 year old. I only hope her writing style matures as she does ). Keep writing, even if this is finished! You know, like, other stuff. Maybe a sequal?
Cjas chapter 26 . 7/20/2009
So, I've just finished your story today, and I really love it.

I think that it was a great idea to write about this couple, in a diary - story.

And I think Quil is so sweet!

Amazing story :)
GoldenRat chapter 26 . 7/14/2009
Lovely fic, I really enjoyed Claire's POV and her growth.
Jewinjuwa chapter 26 . 7/13/2009
Oh, I loved it. I love, love, LOVED it! What a great story about Quil & Claire. Seriously, so sweet. I loved the epilogue. So perfect.
jessicakaycobb chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
my heart literally stopped beating when i read, "he said that when i was older, he would love me as his wife if i would have him." *SIGH* i love this story. and i love you for writing it. ;)
SunnyZim chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
This is such a sweet story. I read it ages ago before I had a profile on fanfiction, but I felt like reading it again and leaving a proper review:) You write SO well and you really portray Claire's increasing age and maturity very convincingly. I love Quil/Claire stories and I am really enjoying this one:) Thank-you.
JulyRose chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
I've read this whole story and, I like how you've made Claire and Quil's charecters. I've also read the 'A Special Kind of Torture' story and I really like that too. They were awsomeful and I enjoyed reading them.

3 JR 3
Lilalice1901 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This is my favorite fan fiction story I think you're awesome
pandapig7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I JUST READ THE ENTIRE STORY LOVE IT , just a thought you should do renesmae's diary, considering there are Bella and Edward rules and the fact shes part vampire it would be an entire new story, just a thought. btw love it
sammie.joeyy chapter 26 . 6/28/2009
I think.. this is really great, I know there are probably better ways to say this, but I was always waiting for more. And I think you should move this over to if you haven't done so already. I'm sure everyone over there will love it.
Mrs. Fang-Black17 chapter 26 . 6/25/2009
this story was amazing! so well written!
TwilightFaNgIrL chapter 26 . 6/24/2009
I loved it. Every page I stated reading it last nigh at about 10 fell asleep at about 4 and just finished it. Quil had been my favorite wolf after new moon and the quil and claire couple was my favorite non vampire couple. I wanted to write about them but I didn't know how to start and how it would end really. I stated writing about a new vampire and renesmee and Jacob. And also I have to say that the ending well Jacob already imprinted on renesmee. Anyways I'm giving up my dream to write about quil and claire because honestly I don't think I can ever top this it's awesome.
Mrs. Fang-Black17 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
i 3 the refrance 2 Grease! who knew Quil was so...smooth?
xForeverDazzledx chapter 26 . 6/12/2009
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story. It was amazing! I think I can officially call myself a fan of Quil and Claire now. I loved reading about Claire starting from when she was 10 and just watching her grow. Again, you did an amazing job!
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »