Reviews for Dear Diary
furious kitten chapter 14 . 10/14/2009
"I don't know how he expects me to not be in love with him when he keeps doing things like that for me all of the time." This is a nice interpretation of the idea from the book that "it's hard to resist that level of adoration".
furious kitten chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
Aw, I really liked the last few lines of that chapter.
furious kitten chapter 9 . 10/14/2009
He drinks his Ovaltine. Haha, nice try, Quil.
sonia chapter 13 . 9/25/2009
wow...this has me in tears, great story.
Znaswe chapter 26 . 9/10/2009
i absolutely loved this story. so amazing! and claire is so greedy, wow.
Queen of the Skye chapter 26 . 9/10/2009
wow, that was so awesome!
Endless Raindrops chapter 26 . 9/6/2009
That was truly and awesome story. I really, really enjoyed it! Kudos to you on one of the best Quil/Claire stories that I've read!
xoxM'N'Mxox chapter 26 . 8/21/2009
I loved this story so much, I'm very glad you let everyone here at ff read and share your journey with claire and Quil.

A brilliant and very well thought out storyline, I enjoyed every minute.

Please keep suppling us with your wonderful gift.

xoxM'N'Mxox

Ps. sorry I couldn't log in, Bloody computers, ha ha
Vavita79 chapter 26 . 8/10/2009
very nice story! so sweet, innocent and real!
Name On The Spine chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
I read the first six awesome chapters laughing hysterically, then I was like "Crap! I haven't reviewed!"

And here we are.

So, I'm reviewing to further boost your ego, as I have no con-crit to give, despite the lack of descriptiveness and length, because it's IC for a 10 year old. I only hope her writing style matures as she does ). Keep writing, even if this is finished! You know, like, other stuff. Maybe a sequal?
Cjas chapter 26 . 7/20/2009
So, I've just finished your story today, and I really love it.

I think that it was a great idea to write about this couple, in a diary - story.

And I think Quil is so sweet!

Amazing story :)
GoldenRat chapter 26 . 7/14/2009
Lovely fic, I really enjoyed Claire's POV and her growth.
Jewinjuwa chapter 26 . 7/13/2009
Oh, I loved it. I love, love, LOVED it! What a great story about Quil & Claire. Seriously, so sweet. I loved the epilogue. So perfect.
jessicakaycobb chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
my heart literally stopped beating when i read, "he said that when i was older, he would love me as his wife if i would have him." *SIGH* i love this story. and i love you for writing it. ;)
SunnyZim chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
This is such a sweet story. I read it ages ago before I had a profile on fanfiction, but I felt like reading it again and leaving a proper review:) You write SO well and you really portray Claire's increasing age and maturity very convincingly. I love Quil/Claire stories and I am really enjoying this one:) Thank-you.
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »