Reviews for Dear Diary
SlumberingMarauder chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
That was so adorable...*off doing the happy dance* _
fairymom chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
Aww this is so sweet. You have done a great job.
jashaw chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
You really have done a great job with this I loved it!
Rachel Rabbitt chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
I love how your story has progressed from a little girl to a teenagers. Your a great writer.
FutureCullen22 chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
Aw! _

I'm so happy!

Please write more!
genies9 chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
:D

Somehow I think all my reviews are going to begin like that. Anyway. :D Eh! lol. Sorry. I just... yeah, that was all fabulous. Really. Please write more. Please, please, pleasee. I'm out of regular sugar, I'm afraid. How 'bout a cookie? Pretty please with a cookie on top?
cryptic-yet-simple chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
this is one of the most original things I have ever read. And this is absolutely fantastic. I am really impressed with how you wrote this and I can't wait for more.
gerardsgirl14 chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
aw. i hope its not the end! i just started reading-i feel like i missed it! still its an awesome story. great job!
silkumbrellas chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
OH my.

this is really sweet
Quil Explodes chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
I love it. Quil is so AWESOME! please update soon, it's just getting good. (well it already was, but this is just so good!)

xD
Saranha de Angelo chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
Cute and awesome! Yay! Please continue! They're gonna make such a cute couple...
ReaderRabid chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
yippe! great update! I'm so happy Claire finally knows. Even if I think it would have been cool to have Quil phase into wolf form to "prove" it to her. But maybe I have a secret desire to go hiking in the woods with a pet wolf... ahem. anyhow.

I love how the diary is going. I'd love another glimpse into Quil's life sometime, but I'm really excited to see how Claire gets through the next year or two all hot for Quil but (maybe?) not being able to act on it.

thanks for the update! I was waiting for it all day.
blerghy chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
He finally told her! She took it very well, which was good to see. Great chapter! :D
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
YES !YES! YES ! Beautifully done ! (tears of joy) !
okaycomputer chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
i just have to say that i really, really, really love this story
1,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 97 .. Last Next »