Reviews for Dear Diary
TheEnglishTeacher chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
I really love the story you have going here! So new and refreshing. I'm glad you addressed the subject of Claire's mom - I was wondering if she knew since it'd be odd for a mom to let a grown man spend so much time with her young daughter.
fuckumish chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
Gotta say that is great
bellawannabe620 chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
aww the ending is so sweet...keep going!
ChocoMuffs chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
It's really good!

I loved it all!

But are you going to write more? well, since you finished writing about how Clair got you know about Quil. how are you going to continue it if you are planning on continuing it?

Anyway, i really love your work!
koerle chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
Another great chapter! So cute!

They already make such a lovely couple!
oceaneyes85253 chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
OMG! it was so cute! please keep writing!
SlumberingMarauder chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
That was so adorable...*off doing the happy dance* _
fairymom chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
Aww this is so sweet. You have done a great job.
jashaw chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
You really have done a great job with this I loved it!
Rachel Rabbitt chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
I love how your story has progressed from a little girl to a teenagers. Your a great writer.
FutureCullen22 chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
Aw! _

I'm so happy!

Please write more!
genies9 chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
:D

Somehow I think all my reviews are going to begin like that. Anyway. :D Eh! lol. Sorry. I just... yeah, that was all fabulous. Really. Please write more. Please, please, pleasee. I'm out of regular sugar, I'm afraid. How 'bout a cookie? Pretty please with a cookie on top?
cryptic-yet-simple chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
this is one of the most original things I have ever read. And this is absolutely fantastic. I am really impressed with how you wrote this and I can't wait for more.
gerardsgirl14 chapter 13 . 10/8/2007
aw. i hope its not the end! i just started reading-i feel like i missed it! still its an awesome story. great job!
silkumbrellas chapter 13 . 10/8/2007