Reviews for Dear Diary
pandapig7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I JUST READ THE ENTIRE STORY LOVE IT , just a thought you should do renesmae's diary, considering there are Bella and Edward rules and the fact shes part vampire it would be an entire new story, just a thought. btw love it
sammie.joeyy chapter 26 . 6/28/2009
I think.. this is really great, I know there are probably better ways to say this, but I was always waiting for more. And I think you should move this over to if you haven't done so already. I'm sure everyone over there will love it.
Mrs. Fang-Black17 chapter 26 . 6/25/2009
this story was amazing! so well written!
TwilightFaNgIrL chapter 26 . 6/24/2009
I loved it. Every page I stated reading it last nigh at about 10 fell asleep at about 4 and just finished it. Quil had been my favorite wolf after new moon and the quil and claire couple was my favorite non vampire couple. I wanted to write about them but I didn't know how to start and how it would end really. I stated writing about a new vampire and renesmee and Jacob. And also I have to say that the ending well Jacob already imprinted on renesmee. Anyways I'm giving up my dream to write about quil and claire because honestly I don't think I can ever top this it's awesome.
Mrs. Fang-Black17 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
i 3 the refrance 2 Grease! who knew Quil was so...smooth?
xForeverDazzledx chapter 26 . 6/12/2009
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story. It was amazing! I think I can officially call myself a fan of Quil and Claire now. I loved reading about Claire starting from when she was 10 and just watching her grow. Again, you did an amazing job!
cindyxx3 chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
usually i dont review until the end, but i couldnt resist here. hehe, its so romantic...

claire thinks like how i did at around that age. my own diary says something like that last paragraph. "I was brave, but I wasn't brave enough to tell him that I already love him like that. But my wildest hope is real. He's not getting older, and I'm going to catch up to him, and some day I'm going to marry Quil Atera." I LOVE IT! this story is the best :D
mousemaker2 chapter 26 . 6/7/2009
oh...my...God! you are a freaking genuis! you're story actually made me cry...i don't know how 'cause it wasn't even a sad part but still. great work on this story! _
diamondz44 chapter 26 . 6/7/2009
Aww great story!
awesomenessisme chapter 26 . 5/24/2009
I love Quil xD

Claire's awesome :D
sOulOv3 chapter 26 . 5/23/2009
That was awesome. I loved it. It was very interesting, the way you wrote the story (diary form). Reading this made me LOVE Quil even more.
rieta chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I've read this before and loved it like anything (and then forgot to bookmark it...), and now I've found it again! Love it, I reckon it captures Claire & Quil's emotions and reactions perfectly!
Jade Lyssy Swan chapter 26 . 5/18/2009
I just read the whole story, and it was really really beautiful! Before we never got to know Claire, but to be honest, now everyone else seems boring! :) She's lovely, and I want to start a diary now! I think I will :D

xox This was beautiful, thank you for writing it!
WriterMerrin chapter 26 . 5/17/2009
Beautiful epilogue. And how perceptive of you to peg Jacob as someone who was going to imprint on someone at birth. Beautiful, very beautiful.
WriterMerrin chapter 21 . 5/17/2009
Oops, so it's been a few chapters since I left a review, but the proposal was oh-so-very review-worthy. *squee*
1,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »