Reviews for Dear Diary
Cjas chapter 26 . 7/20/2009
So, I've just finished your story today, and I really love it.

I think that it was a great idea to write about this couple, in a diary - story.

And I think Quil is so sweet!

Amazing story :)
GoldenRat chapter 26 . 7/14/2009
Lovely fic, I really enjoyed Claire's POV and her growth.
Jewinjuwa chapter 26 . 7/13/2009
Oh, I loved it. I love, love, LOVED it! What a great story about Quil & Claire. Seriously, so sweet. I loved the epilogue. So perfect.
jessicakaycobb chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
my heart literally stopped beating when i read, "he said that when i was older, he would love me as his wife if i would have him." *SIGH* i love this story. and i love you for writing it. ;)
SunnyZim chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
This is such a sweet story. I read it ages ago before I had a profile on fanfiction, but I felt like reading it again and leaving a proper review:) You write SO well and you really portray Claire's increasing age and maturity very convincingly. I love Quil/Claire stories and I am really enjoying this one:) Thank-you.
JulyRose chapter 26 . 7/8/2009
I've read this whole story and, I like how you've made Claire and Quil's charecters. I've also read the 'A Special Kind of Torture' story and I really like that too. They were awsomeful and I enjoyed reading them.

3 JR 3
Lilalice1901 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This is my favorite fan fiction story I think you're awesome
pandapig7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I JUST READ THE ENTIRE STORY LOVE IT , just a thought you should do renesmae's diary, considering there are Bella and Edward rules and the fact shes part vampire it would be an entire new story, just a thought. btw love it
sammie.joeyy chapter 26 . 6/28/2009
I think.. this is really great, I know there are probably better ways to say this, but I was always waiting for more. And I think you should move this over to if you haven't done so already. I'm sure everyone over there will love it.
Mrs. Fang-Black17 chapter 26 . 6/25/2009
this story was amazing! so well written!
TwilightFaNgIrL chapter 26 . 6/24/2009
I loved it. Every page I stated reading it last nigh at about 10 fell asleep at about 4 and just finished it. Quil had been my favorite wolf after new moon and the quil and claire couple was my favorite non vampire couple. I wanted to write about them but I didn't know how to start and how it would end really. I stated writing about a new vampire and renesmee and Jacob. And also I have to say that the ending well Jacob already imprinted on renesmee. Anyways I'm giving up my dream to write about quil and claire because honestly I don't think I can ever top this it's awesome.
Mrs. Fang-Black17 chapter 15 . 6/16/2009
i 3 the refrance 2 Grease! who knew Quil was so...smooth?
xForeverDazzledx chapter 26 . 6/12/2009
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story. It was amazing! I think I can officially call myself a fan of Quil and Claire now. I loved reading about Claire starting from when she was 10 and just watching her grow. Again, you did an amazing job!
cindyxx3 chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
usually i dont review until the end, but i couldnt resist here. hehe, its so romantic...

claire thinks like how i did at around that age. my own diary says something like that last paragraph. "I was brave, but I wasn't brave enough to tell him that I already love him like that. But my wildest hope is real. He's not getting older, and I'm going to catch up to him, and some day I'm going to marry Quil Atera." I LOVE IT! this story is the best :D
mousemaker2 chapter 26 . 6/7/2009! you are a freaking genuis! you're story actually made me cry...i don't know how 'cause it wasn't even a sad part but still. great work on this story! _
1,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »