Reviews for Dear Diary
Floatey948 chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
Wow, this is really awesome. I've just read the entire story so far, and you're doing a really great job with it. Alot of people have a really hard time doing age differentiations, but you are really good. I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
bellawannabe620 chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
i really like this story! its so original! keep going!
NewMoonLover chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
i love this story so much it's realy good and guess what my b-day is also Nov 16... we share a birthday yah!
penguinsleddings chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
AH! SO CUTE! But why did you update so quickly? NOT THAT I'M MAD! SO PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN!
MartaSwan chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
omg i love this story, i hope when start the romance u'll write dialouges too!

update soon

baci

Marta
koerle chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
I think this story is so cute. I love to see how she reacts when she finds out the truth... but i guess she's still a little young for that.
jasper4ever chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
I like this, so far. Interesting idea.
ChocoMuffs chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
really cool!

I never thought about this kinda thing. and especially not with Clair and Quil!

It's really cool!

Please continue!
I am Green chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
Very good story, it is refreshing to see something from the Twilight universe that is not just Bella and Edward, and something that has a good plot also. Keep it up :)
nodoubtrox chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
wow, this is so spectacular! GREAT JOB!
snuggle the muggle chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
This is a really cute story! I can hardly wait until she really starts "liking him" and gets to find out about everything else. Very well-written.
dancerdarling chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
i love this story! really unique idea, and you're writing it so well! i'm glad you mentioned jacob and embry and everyone. also, adding the story bout bella and jacob was a nice touch!

update soon!
maremo16 chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
wow

i love this story

it's great

D

you're writing really fast

i can't wait till she's older

keep writing!
oflindentrees chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
yet another winning chapter from my favorite twilight fanfiction writer! yay!
The Wolf Girl chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
Aw, this story is too cute! I love how Claire is slowly starting to notice things and Quil's excuses when she asks him questions.
1,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »