Reviews for Dear Diary
MartaSwan chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
omg i love this story, i hope when start the romance u'll write dialouges too!

update soon

baci

Marta
koerle chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
I think this story is so cute. I love to see how she reacts when she finds out the truth... but i guess she's still a little young for that.
jasper4ever chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
I like this, so far. Interesting idea.
ChocoMuffs chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
really cool!

I never thought about this kinda thing. and especially not with Clair and Quil!

It's really cool!

Please continue!
I am Green chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
Very good story, it is refreshing to see something from the Twilight universe that is not just Bella and Edward, and something that has a good plot also. Keep it up :)
nodoubtrox chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
wow, this is so spectacular! GREAT JOB!
snuggle the muggle chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
This is a really cute story! I can hardly wait until she really starts "liking him" and gets to find out about everything else. Very well-written.
dancerdarling chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
i love this story! really unique idea, and you're writing it so well! i'm glad you mentioned jacob and embry and everyone. also, adding the story bout bella and jacob was a nice touch!

update soon!
maremo16 chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
wow

i love this story

it's great

D

you're writing really fast

i can't wait till she's older

keep writing!
oflindentrees chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
yet another winning chapter from my favorite twilight fanfiction writer! yay!
The Wolf Girl chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
Aw, this story is too cute! I love how Claire is slowly starting to notice things and Quil's excuses when she asks him questions.
elusory chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
i love watching claire grow, and seeing some of the things that i went through at that age.
Blood Filled Tears chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
aw can you say it with me aw so cute! LOVE THIS!
KLuTZ 122 chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
update...UpDaTe...UPDATE!

I LUV WHERE THIS IS GOING..IT'S SO CUTE..CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SHE FINDS OUT..I HOPE IT'S SOON..!
CuddlyMuffin chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
Aww! How cute is Claire? I mean, we know that she will fall in love with Quil but I love how she has no clue about what is going on! Thanks for updating so soon :)
1,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »