Reviews for Dear Diary
The Wolf Girl chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
Aw, this story is too cute! I love how Claire is slowly starting to notice things and Quil's excuses when she asks him questions.
elusory chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
i love watching claire grow, and seeing some of the things that i went through at that age.
Blood Filled Tears chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
aw can you say it with me aw so cute! LOVE THIS!
KLuTZ 122 chapter 10 . 10/7/2007

CuddlyMuffin chapter 10 . 10/7/2007
Aww! How cute is Claire? I mean, we know that she will fall in love with Quil but I love how she has no clue about what is going on! Thanks for updating so soon :)
CuddlyMuffin chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
Hey! This story is just getting too good! I loved the part where Claire asked for a puppy and she started to crack up! Keep updating because I love to read your work! :)
browneyes13 chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
OMG! please update soon! great story! need to hear about claire falling for quil!
Blood Filled Tears chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
I LOVE THIS! WOT WOT yea it isn't ovalteen! GEEZE! hahaha exciting! woot woot again haha nothing to say! AMAZING!
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
This is so good I couldn't stop and review til I read it all the way...Good idea and really interesting! Claire wanted a puppy for Christmas and the Wolf charm necklace, her first period...great stuff ! Can't wait to see the next chapters!
Reading Again chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
Aw, you've written everything so well. The way you do the diary is perfect, very realistic. And Quil... I'm just liking him better and better.
koerle chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
What a great story! A very original idea. I just love it.
toujoursmoi chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
haha, I was just starting to wonder if she was going to notice that he never changed. Nice job. Is she going to start developing a little crush on him or something? For some reason I think that would be cute, girls always like the older boys that have been around forever. Like girls who always fall in love with their older brothers friends. Anyway, I love the story, such a cute idea!
elusory chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
this is just perfect. i love it.
liten-kiddo chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
Haha. This is seriously so good. This is the first story that I like the diary point of view. Kudos to you. :) Write more soon.
Beatleslife chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
So sweet. I don't think a diary format is a goo idea for when she finds out his secret though.
1,473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 .. Last Next »