Reviews for Dear Diary
Blood Filled Tears chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
I LOVE THIS! WOT WOT yea it isn't ovalteen! GEEZE! hahaha exciting! woot woot again haha nothing to say! AMAZING!
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
This is so good I couldn't stop and review til I read it all the way...Good idea and really interesting! Claire wanted a puppy for Christmas and the Wolf charm necklace, her first period...great stuff ! Can't wait to see the next chapters!
Reading Again chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
Aw, you've written everything so well. The way you do the diary is perfect, very realistic. And Quil... I'm just liking him better and better.
koerle chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
What a great story! A very original idea. I just love it.
toujoursmoi chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
haha, I was just starting to wonder if she was going to notice that he never changed. Nice job. Is she going to start developing a little crush on him or something? For some reason I think that would be cute, girls always like the older boys that have been around forever. Like girls who always fall in love with their older brothers friends. Anyway, I love the story, such a cute idea!
elusory chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
this is just perfect. i love it.
liten-kiddo chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
Haha. This is seriously so good. This is the first story that I like the diary point of view. Kudos to you. :) Write more soon.
Beatleslife chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
So sweet. I don't think a diary format is a goo idea for when she finds out his secret though.
Saranha de Angelo chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
This is so sweet...and I love Quil's answers...please continue!
ReaderRabid chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
oh, supersleuth is figuring things out! very cool!

I know what you mean about wanting to skip ahead - even as the person reading I half want to skip ahead and half want to see how everything happens. I feel so torn.

I keep grinning every time Claire starts to act older. Quil is the sweetest guy in the world. aw...

can't wait for the next update!
Luthivira chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
very nice! I'm very curious about the rest of write more.
elusory chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
this is a really good idea.
ktmt1120 chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
Wow, I really love this story. I can't wait to see the entries when she gets older! ] Keep up the good work.
stupid-unrealiable-vampire chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
Update quick i like it
Jenei chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
please update! this si a great story, with real potential.
1,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »