Reviews for Dear Diary
ReaderRabid chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
oh, supersleuth is figuring things out! very cool!

I know what you mean about wanting to skip ahead - even as the person reading I half want to skip ahead and half want to see how everything happens. I feel so torn.

I keep grinning every time Claire starts to act older. Quil is the sweetest guy in the world. aw...

can't wait for the next update!
Luthivira chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
very nice! I'm very curious about the rest of write more.
elusory chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
this is a really good idea.
ktmt1120 chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
Wow, I really love this story. I can't wait to see the entries when she gets older! ] Keep up the good work.
stupid-unrealiable-vampire chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
Update quick i like it
Jenei chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
please update! this si a great story, with real potential.
Blood Filled Tears chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
Hey,

I have to say this is very interesting, and creative, I can't wait for more, it is so cute, yet I have a feeling will get exciting around the age of 14 or so...yea...I like it alot, more please?

BloodFilledTears
bellaandjake4ever chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
fantabulious!
Romantic-Faerie chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
this is an interesting story nd id like to see how it continues..update asap. i think its a really good idea and the way its written is good aswell.
ReaderRabid chapter 8 . 10/7/2007
I'm enjoying these entries so much! Claire is so sweet. And Sam & Emily having two babies is sweet too. aw.

I can't wait to see how Claire reacts to her good buddy Quil once she has teenage hormones! :) How long will he be able to be "good"? And do her parents know that he imprinted on her?

great job. I was so happy to read 2 chapters this morning! can't wait until the next installment!
dancerdarling chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
i love this story! it's so cute and it's totally unique! maybe you could mention the rest of the pack too, other than quil, cause i'm sure claire has met them and seen them a lot.
littlegirlwolf chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
cute...cant wait for more detail
topaz.paradise chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
wow, this is a really cool idea. i can't wait to see how it progresses.
MartaSwan chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
omg cute cute cute!

baci

Marta
penguinsleddings chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
Ok, I don't know about you but I think JakexLeah are going to imprint on each other.

You should make Claire catch them kissing!

That would be SO funny!

Yeah, Quil protects the reservation all right!

Loved it!