Reviews for Saving Myself
mlj11100 chapter 15 . 7/20
Bonjour,
Je suis en train de lire toutes tes fics les unes après les autres et j'aime beaucoup. Surtout quand SEV est le père ou le mentor d'Harry. Peux tu me dire quel est le titre de la suite ? si tu l'as écrite.
Merci d'avance
My Kat chapter 15 . 6/28
This story is a very good one you should write more of it
My Kat chapter 15 . 2/2
This is a very good story you should write more of it
mysinger chapter 15 . 9/30/2021
I would love to read the sequel. Excellent story!
GatorLHA2 chapter 15 . 2/27/2021
This story is good enough to reread many years later
helen capes chapter 15 . 1/8/2021
great story. sequel would be great.
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 12/29/2020
I decided to play spin the page and pick a story of Debs’. This one came up.

I don’t know if anyone caught it, but if you ever go back in to edit it, the heading at the top of the chapter is ‘a few weeks later.’ The setting in the paragraph is a cold day for summer but 2 chapters back it was a few weeks until Christmas when they were meeting McG at the gates. ;)
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 15 . 10/10/2020
Your writing's definitely improved in your recent stories from how it was during this story. I'm just reading some of your old stuff and the jumping between timelines was confusing for me, but I liked the concept of this one. Their quick changes in emotion weren't realistic though. Like James went from adamantly believing Harold was the BWL to admitting defeat a mere 20 words later?
karmakarma2001 chapter 15 . 8/21/2020
Wat a awesome twist this had loved it
Wolftrails chapter 15 . 12/27/2019
Loved the story. Really looking forward forward to the sequel!
Veronice chapter 15 . 10/25/2019
Not the most professionally written story, but it has a great deal of originality, and it is entertaining. Thank you.
ShadowMoon Paxs chapter 15 . 1/7/2019
Please make a sequel.
Loveless Demon chapter 11 . 7/9/2018
I really want to slap Lily. It's amazing how she could do this after being rejected by someone from her family before...I just...wow.
tecachan chapter 15 . 7/8/2018
Timeline is a bit (a lot) messy but a nice quick readthank you
ROBERT-19588 chapter 15 . 3/9/2018
I really like your story's.

I would like Sequels toALL of your Story's.