Reviews for The Guardian of Azkaban 5: Endgame
Lady Raina Midnight chapter 33 . 1/22/2016
I have greatly enjoyed this series. Thank you for creating such a unique work.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/27/2015
Beautiful, this series was flipping amazing, I loved all of it. Very original
moonfeather58 chapter 33 . 8/30/2013
So I've finally finished the whole series. Very good. I find that dementors were rarely part of the Harry Potter series aside from POA. Will you be continuing like you promised at the end of this book?
moonfeather58 chapter 31 . 8/30/2013
LOL at your sentence about Umbitch before the dementors destroyed her house.
Blackholelord chapter 33 . 12/1/2012
Well this is a story story, a bit longer than the eariler stories, but still nice.
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 33 . 10/8/2011
Dynamite ending, and hopefully the beginning of many more adventures. To borrow from a very good British author, 2nd star to the right and straight on until morning.
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 31 . 10/8/2011
Dynamite ending for the battle. I love the catching of the Toad, why do I have a feeling she'll be happy to see Kingsley & the ministry. Oh but wait Azkanban is a prison still, so she and Edras will be neighbors for a very long time, que a slightly maniacal laugh.
Buffalo1fromSalem chapter 29 . 10/8/2011
More of this and I missed it, damn. I think some folks are about to get their world rocked. Go Edras, Go Katie
tpx1 chapter 33 . 8/27/2011
great ending

There will be a sequel, I suppose?
Furionknight chapter 33 . 8/19/2011
Yay! :)
Hahukum Konn chapter 33 . 8/19/2011
Good epilogue! Thanks for the idea of a Dementor OC. Been an interesting adventure. :)
ZilOfTheShadows chapter 32 . 8/5/2011
Most Esteemed Author,

I must say, the warm, fuzzy feeling that your reply created in me was quite enjoyable. Thank you for replying. :D

They finally got married! *girlish squeal* I have been looking forward to this momentous occasion since...probably somewhere in the middle of the third book. I'm also excited for the arrival of the cloakling, and I applaud your genius in the Dementor Family Law/Rule/Thing.

I DO hope that your epilogue doesn't fast forward 19 years, but I will love it regardless.

While I hope I'm not being presumptuous, on behalf of all your readers, I would like to offer a monumental amount of thanks for allowing us be part of this wonderful family of Dementor-lovers, which we would almost certainly not be in were it not for you. Thank you!

God Bless,

Zil
Hahukum Konn chapter 32 . 8/4/2011
Woot! :D A good end to a good arc. :)
ZilOfTheShadows chapter 31 . 7/27/2011
Most Esteemed Author,

Hello! I am very happy to FINALLY be able to review your delightful story. Sadly, I appear to have stumbled across it rather on the tail end of things, so this is my first, but most certainly not my last.

I would like to show to you several of the points in your writing that made me love your story even more. Firstly, I LOVED how you didn't try to turn Esdras into a character batering-ram, reducing J.K.'s plot to nothing without any reasoning. Too often this is done, and reflects on a poor writing style. Instead, you fit him into a place and a manner that make great sense when you think about it. I am speaking, of course, of how you placed him a year ahead of Harry and gave him a somewhat different group of friends, which happens to slightly overlap with Harry's. I love how you took a hitherto-unknown character (Katie), and turned her into an amazing heroine that your readers will NEVER forget. And I love how you gave Luna a family, and how protective Esdras is of his "mortal family", if you will. (Ginny. Crying. Explain.)

I thoroughly enjoyed Luna's archery, as it is something I love myself.

And, I love how you made us, your readers, probably the ONLY people in Harry Potter-dom who are IN LOVE with the Dementors. Honestly? I feel both pitying and amused that they do not know what we know, and yet it is they, were we to walk up and tell them how we felt, that would think WE were the strange ones. And perhaps we are, but I, for one, don't think that sounds like such a bad fate.

This last chapter I especially loved, for the Fourth Age of Azkaban is upon us, a time of peace and prosperity. Truthfully, I think they have well-earned their rest.

I eagerly await your next chapters, and shall review them as soon as I read them. One more question, before I bid farewell. Is there likely to be a sequel in the offing?

God Bless,

Zil

"Yes, Neville liked the Sword of Gryffindor."
secret keeper of the kitchen chapter 31 . 7/26/2011
A chapter that surpasses all others, which I didn't think possible up till now. Its been a fun trip, and I am looking forward to seeing the end. Keep up the excellent writing.