Reviews for I'm in Love With Her Always
just so sad chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I can't bileve you killed sakura and naruto and hinata is a bad couple
Mishi Nagano chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
um question. Why is garra on a mission? He's the kazekage. He doesnt go on missions. I like it though. Even though im a NaruHina fan.
Mikan-Dash chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
995963210332654 5566200 332155433
grandma winikoff chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
This story is very creative but I didn't understand the plot all that well. Call me and let me know what this is about. If it's "x-rated," tell me in french.
Foxsoul chapter 8 . 10/31/2007
Yays! Send me a pm when it's posted, please!
SoulSpirtHeart chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
YAY! I know that sounds really evil, but I hate Sakura... I mean REALLY hate her, and I'm not really that sad she died. *evil grin* Okay fine, I'm not sad at all xP
Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
Can I say...WTH with this story from start to end?

Why is this story in Naruto & Sakura category filter when this comes out to NaruHIna? Kinda move this story from this category, you will be flamed, pmed and what not. DOes not matter if NAruto & Sakura were in the story. The NaruSaku only want to see the pairing happen. Not so half done story where you killed Sakura who's in love with Naruto and vice-versa Also, Hinata, so shy it is not even funny and all the sudden comes out after Sakura happens to die? You one of those writers who do this just for bloody kicks or something?

This is truly poorly written story and the category that should be chosen is All & All, not a specific one like Naruto & Sakura.

Later.
Foxsoul chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
You... Killed... SAKURA? F-ing A!
WarmasterCain55 chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
Will this be NaruSaku in the end?
Divine Death chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
This is an average par story. It has potential to be good it's just the lack of certain things. Like description, in chapter 3 you had Tsunade explain the mission, then Team 7 complete the mission, and then meet up with Garra. You did all of that in about 300 words. Also you need to fix the sentence structure. If you don't know what I mean I'll show you.

Example of incorrect sentence structure:

“So now, the mission.” Kakashi smiled at his group. “Tsunade-sama told me the details. It’s B-rank, escort, the special Beauty-pageant is coming up, and the princess of the land of snow is coming here for it. “Princess Fuun?”

Example of correct sentence structure:

“So now, the mission.” Kakashi smiled at his group.

“Tsunade-sama told me the details. It’s B-rank, escort, the special Beauty-pageant is coming up, and the princess of the land of snow is coming here for it."

“Princess Fuun?” Naruto asked.

When you put things in the way you did, the paragraphs become hard to read. Plus it makes you're story look longer. Other than that it's just a bunch of little things, but hey it's your fic not mine so whatever.

Well I hope my advice helps, and don't get me wrong I like your story it's the grammar that's not that great. Hope you update soon.

"Shikyo-Shouki, Out!"
darnod chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
really good story so far. and please keep it narusaku.
Foxsoul chapter 3 . 10/25/2007
Gaara digs Sakura? Oh crap!
Foxsoul chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
Good stuff! I wanna see more!
WarmasterCain55 chapter 2 . 10/24/2007