Reviews for Photuris I: Harder to Breathe
michelann chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Good start!
Leximaven chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I have to say, I love River's trains of thought in this story. I always find it interesting to analyse what she's saying, and try and work it out, but this story is really interesting because her thoughts go round and round...

Especially liked "Cash on delivery, deliver us from evil, lead us not into temptation, give us our daily bread and render unto Caesar who is rendered on metal and bloody knives with owls shrieking Ides of March and marching rivers…and all rivers lead to temptation, é tu Bruté?"

Hehe especially the last bit, because I have an adorable pic of a guinea pig looking dramatic with that as caption.

Also... Who doesn't like some Rayne smut that unsettles Jayne?
Zabby chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was an incredible story. I am going through to read it again. But I just had to send the love. So awesome!
Mydearladydisdain80 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I LOVE your River/Jayne. This is so hot, I think I screen just melted.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I've gotta say this is some of the BEST smuttyfly I've come across so far.. just freaking delicious really!

I have read all of this series(I flew through it actually) but was in too much of a hurry to commet the first time through.. so now I'm faving the first one so I cn find them again as I have big suspicion I'll be coming back to read them again!
icebreather chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
You are most excellently true-to-character, here! Wonderful pacing and nice spin on this particular type of plot-line.
Connecticut Junkie chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Beautiful! Wonderful! I'm recommending this to everyone I know
Karn chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I really enjoyed it. You are very good at capturing the voice and tone of Jayne and River.
FabledFigment chapter 1 . 10/6/2007