Reviews for A Second Chance At Happiness
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 1/4
This started so promising, but (for the reasons in my previous Reviews) I'm rather bored and won't be continuing. Skipping all those important scenes means we don't get invested and lose interest.
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 1/4
I'm quickly losing interest in this story, considering it feels like entire CHAPTERS have been left out. Apparently Harry kisses Draco and suddenly everyone accepts that they shouldn't follow Voldy without any discussion whatsoever. Extremely frustrating and impossible to accept.
Lord Barinthus chapter 7 . 1/4
I feel like this chap completely missed the mark, and was extremely jarring.

Suddenly H/D are officially dating with us never seeing how that obviously interesting conversation played out; we've skipped from a small overture in the library between Harry and Blaise to full acceptance and welcome at the Slytherin table; Lucius is now on their side with very little dialogue to pave the way; the Veela meeting came out of NOWHERE.

Extremely disappointed in this and hope it isn't indicative of things to come.
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 1/3
I feel like The Plan should have included a way to get the Ministry/Prophet off Harry's back, but perhaps that's in the works.
Lord Barinthus chapter 4 . 1/3
I wish more authors had your comedic timing! That ending, HAHAHA.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 1/3
HAHAHAHA, that closing line, hahaha! Perfection.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 1/3
I've read dozens of "Harry goes back to fix shit" fics, but I think this lead-in/prologue was the best I've seen for setting the stage and making me cry, lol. Major Kudos!
TheCauldron chapter 26 . 10/8/2016
Oh, this was so cool! Bravo!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
Best story i've read in forever!
Ruby chapter 18 . 1/17/2016
Harry deserved that. And probably more actually.
Ruby chapter 7 . 1/16/2016
For someone who loves Draco so much ... And debased by his death ... Harry has a funny way of showing it -.- 'Harry briefly resented Draco for that.'
Really?! In love and attached to Draco ... Wow man -.-
Niji95 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
After reading the first chapter I only thought 'Wow!'
The first chapter was so intense, it felt like I was with them. You could practically feel the emotions. All the pain, the sorrow, the anxiousness and the excitement.
I was gripping my laptop like mad and sympathized with them.

I just really wanted to share my thoughts on this chapter because it was so good written and filled with so much emotion. I don't say that often but you really got me.
I am a bit anxious to read the next chapter though. I hope it is just as good as the prologue, but I am sure it is :)
karenmuller101 chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Am KAREN MULLER from NEW YORK and i can say that am the happiest person on earth since last week with what DR OKAYA has done for me , it all started last year when my fiance left me in NEW YORK and travel to see his parents in Ohio at first him was still calling me and show love even when him was away , but it gets to a point when he no longer gives a shit about me , and i noticed it so when i tried to confront him , he told me that he dose not love me again that he feel like being alone i was shocked and heartbroken when i tried talking he will hang the phone on me i was so heart broken and i was frustrated about this , but on a second thought i was not convince that he was on his right senses so i discuss this with my elder sister who lives in California and she directed me to DR OKAYA of saying that the man has helped her friend in such case before so i said to my self .let me tried i contacted this man and explain everything to him and behold DR OKAYA said to me what am to do and i did exactly what he and he said after 48 HOURS my fiance will call me and once he calls me i should pick the calls and he gave some other instructions . so i said okay , but to my best surprise on the 7th of JULY my fiancee called me and started saying on the phone am sorry it was like a dream to me , with this i said i will tell the world About this great man called DR OKAYA goodness in my life , so if any one is out there and needs help in his or her relationship can also contact him today via OR CALL HIS HOT LINE 2348078291904 still on website
AstrisDreams chapter 5 . 7/9/2015
LUNA LOVEGOOD~!
Gleas chapter 26 . 6/16/2015
That's one way to play dirty... XD