Reviews for A Second Chance At Happiness
Niji95 chapter 1 . 10/25
After reading the first chapter I only thought 'Wow!'
The first chapter was so intense, it felt like I was with them. You could practically feel the emotions. All the pain, the sorrow, the anxiousness and the excitement.
I was gripping my laptop like mad and sympathized with them.

I just really wanted to share my thoughts on this chapter because it was so good written and filled with so much emotion. I don't say that often but you really got me.
I am a bit anxious to read the next chapter though. I hope it is just as good as the prologue, but I am sure it is :)
karenmuller101 chapter 2 . 8/3
Am KAREN MULLER from NEW YORK and i can say that am the happiest person on earth since last week with what DR OKAYA has done for me , it all started last year when my fiance left me in NEW YORK and travel to see his parents in Ohio at first him was still calling me and show love even when him was away , but it gets to a point when he no longer gives a shit about me , and i noticed it so when i tried to confront him , he told me that he dose not love me again that he feel like being alone i was shocked and heartbroken when i tried talking he will hang the phone on me i was so heart broken and i was frustrated about this , but on a second thought i was not convince that he was on his right senses so i discuss this with my elder sister who lives in California and she directed me to DR OKAYA of saying that the man has helped her friend in such case before so i said to my self .let me tried i contacted this man and explain everything to him and behold DR OKAYA said to me what am to do and i did exactly what he and he said after 48 HOURS my fiance will call me and once he calls me i should pick the calls and he gave some other instructions . so i said okay , but to my best surprise on the 7th of JULY my fiancee called me and started saying on the phone am sorry it was like a dream to me , with this i said i will tell the world About this great man called DR OKAYA goodness in my life , so if any one is out there and needs help in his or her relationship can also contact him today via OR CALL HIS HOT LINE 2348078291904 still on website
AstrisDreams chapter 5 . 7/9
Gleas chapter 26 . 6/16
That's one way to play dirty... XD
Gleas chapter 18 . 6/12
Mother and son are scary... I have a feeling Lucius and Harry are going to bond quite well... given their similarities between their marital lives... -grins evilly-
Gleas chapter 15 . 6/12
Snape is gonna be livid lol... and Voldy really is deluded o.o' He is bit too trusting for a dark lord
Gleas chapter 12 . 6/12
O.O NO You didn't D: How could you kill sweet Neville! Evil! Horrid... what was that Hermione called em?

Poor Harry...he never catches a break -sigh-
Gleas chapter 3 . 6/12
o.o... He really underestimated the nosiness of the order didn't he?
Gleas chapter 2 . 6/12
lolz! I'm gonna luv Cissa won't I?
2maluv chapter 26 . 4/9
This was amazing! Such a good time travel fic :) and Harry and Draco are adorably smitten and in love with each other as usual hehe

I loved the quidditch game ending, it's so fitting for them, the place where they connect and tension is high also being the place where they make a lifelong commitment to each other.

I also loved how freaking amazing and badass Narcissa is! Not sure how I feel about Snape as Minister of Magic because I can't see him being all social and working those connections but it was still a really good ending for all :)
Robotboy chapter 3 . 2/4
ok this is getting so confusing.. i kinda hoped only hermione, harry and narcissa would know about the time travel. maybe they will, but they certanly are off to a very complicated start..
Robotboy chapter 2 . 2/4
omg hahah 3
Robotboy chapter 1 . 2/4
ok this will be so interesting to read :D
AliceCullen3 chapter 26 . 1/22
bluejay1234 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I read the story twine and am about to start a third time - that is why my review is for chapter 1