Reviews for Uchiha Angel
Annemaylover chapter 14 . 8/12/2010
! I can that this is the part where both of them go..."I love you..." like right before they ALMOST die. I LOVE your story
Annemaylover chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Im already on the 4th chapter and 'badababa! im lovin' it' W00T! cant wait to read the rest :)
Cheetay chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Oohh, creepy :D
Ominous Blue chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
interestin
belllovesedward chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
write a new story please and make it about the uchiha people! please
Blazing Sonic chapter 14 . 1/4/2008
That's the end? Poor Kari, uh I meant, poor you. You had to go and kill yourself, well I mean your character...That's was an unexpected twist! Is there gonna be a sequel or something? An ending like this makes it look like there's gonna be a sequel. Anyway, kudos to you for finishing this AWESOME fic! If there is a sequel, I can't wait to read it!
Lily Yamamoto chapter 14 . 12/26/2007
Congrats! You finished your fanfic. i don't know you that well but i'm proud of you! It takes real patience to finish a fanfic, i haven't so far!
RebelFlame chapter 14 . 12/19/2007
O_o U just kill yourself off? Um...me thinks you should hurry up with the christams story or annoy Hiden with Sasori. I don't know...Sasori does something to mess Hiden's ritual up. Anyway, please update soonish!

Kurai137 chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
i REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY.
Blazing Sonic chapter 13 . 12/15/2007
Once again, I accidently dropped off the face of the earth because of school, work, and working on 4 fics at once. My bad. But when Thursday comes, I'll be free for two weeks. Anyway...you were right! Itachi's gone totally paranoid in this chapter. I just love paranoia! I don't know why...Maybe I'm just sick. Anyway, update! Update! Update!
Ashi Shukuns chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
Natsyourlord here.

I really think that there's way too many disorganized crossovers in here. It's kind of confusing. Also your paragraphing style is sloppy - every time a new person begins to speak, or you're changing from one subject to the next, you need to paragraph it. Otherwise your writing looks cramped, it's hard to differentiate between speakers, and it's just plain sloppy. Try to come up with some of your own characters if you absolutely need them, by the way, and if it's available use characters that Kishimoto created himself. Oh, and just for length, try to strive for one thousand or more words per chapter. That's a pretty standard borderline between short and long, even if it's a oneshot - not to mention multichapter stories.

But that's just me - a perfectionist. Just ask LordXwee, she'll tell you. Anyway, I have to go work on Who Wants to be a Ninja. Good luck with this!
RebelFlame chapter 13 . 12/6/2007
Can't wait to see how this will turn out. Also, can't wait for the chiristmas ff. OMG! I used the word "christ" someone sue me! lol update soonish!

RebelFlame chapter 12 . 11/26/2007
_ This is going to be fun _ wonder how everyone will react? hm...UPDATE NOW!

AlyssaRachelle chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
SO YOUR KARI EH? jk im a girl so im only likey her brothers but the girl chracter wicked you used two characters from my OTHER FAVE SHOW FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST i saw the Movie :conqueror of shamballa yesterday on tv - it was awsume al gets his body back lets say that and hes as hott as his older brother but my age (13)You used Roy Mustang and Genaral Mae Huges
AlyssaRachelle chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
OH a lil sister i wonder is shes as cute as her brothers lol - ' sorry but her brothers are HOTIES