Reviews for A Friend Indeed
keht.jelicho chapter 5 . 8/15
minor plothole: when Harry gets back and Ginny asks him if he is OK all he mentions is his cut wrist and injured arm. He also has the acromantula bite on his leg that may be envenomed, broken, or both, and at least is still a lot of soft tissue damage- enough that he needed Cedric's help to walk to the trophy in the maze. That sounded like a big enough injury to be worth mentioning, even if he didn't (or just didn't want to mention) a possible concussion from being slammed into the grave/statue, which likely caused bruises at minimum.
Basically it's that he could walk at all, let alone all the way from the Quidditch pitch to the infirmary, and even more so that Pomphrey would Let him walk with that leg wound. Seems more in character for her to either levitate him or conjure a stretcher and use it to carry/levitate him to the Hospital Wing
arata7kasuga chapter 6 . 8/6
Uhh, why would it take an additional year after progressing to fondling her butt to play with her chest? That seems pretty arbitrary.

that said, I loved this story! This pairing isn't usually one of my favorites but I thoroughly enjoyed it and the concept of her being there for Harry when he needed a friend after Ron. I love how you dealt with Voldemort, especially having Dumbledore collect the horcruxes.
arata7kasuga chapter 5 . 8/6
Kinda upset Harry let himself get bit. Was surprised how he and Dumbledore dealt with Voldemort, that was honestly pretty unique. I don't think I've seen him pseudo petrified before. Also, why'd Neville have to ask Hermione out? I don't see her having an issue being the one to ask her crush out at all tbh. Ten finally, kinda stupefied that Harry was so melodramatic. he wasn't sent back to the dursleys or kept out of the loop like canon plus Voldemort was contained. he resolved to end him when the time came. No need for the dramatic drama and needless nightmares. I did like how ginny got through to him tho. that was wholesome.
arata7kasuga chapter 3 . 8/5
well what was shocking ?
Mewpagano chapter 6 . 5/9
beatyfull!
run
run
Baz62 chapter 6 . 12/29/2021
Not usually a fan of Ginny stories but this not bad. My biggest love of this story is Neville and Hermione. Always thought Neville should have been used and expanded more. Could never see how Ron and Hermione could possibly be together but Neville yes.
Prefect chapter 2 . 12/21/2021
A competent prefect, wow. In fact, seeing any competent authority figure in hogwarts is strange lol, even if it is only a student.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2021
I enjoy your stories, however Chapter 6 is excruciatingly homophobic. Don't use being gay as an insult.
owl3764 chapter 6 . 10/3/2021
Calling Fawkes at the end of the third task would have been the most practical solution in the GoF book, but wizards seldom have that, lol.
Nice story.
I'm building a nice collection of further stories to read from your notes, as well, I will work through your list a favourite stories/authors after I'm done with your complete collection.
Regards and thanks for another good story.
jeannetaylor79 chapter 3 . 7/30/2021
Punishment using a wand IS child abuse. It rather takes away the former descriptions of Molly in most fics picturing her as a kind sweet mother.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
I'm only on Chapter 1, but I love how this story really goes into Goblet of Fire and fixes the bulk of the story so it doesn't seem like day-in-day out depression. I love how Ron and Harry's relationship is more realistic, and not just Ron acting like nothing happened after the first task. H/G is the best ship, and I really think they should've gotten together here, especially since she doesn't get much page-time in later books. Overall amazing so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2021
Gk
potterpalspranks chapter 5 . 4/17/2021
I appreciate if it is on purpose or not, but even ad Ronald grows up somewhat, he still thinks he will have another chance of Neville gets bored with Hermione. Still no thoughts about Hermione or any woman/girl ending a relationship. It is still if the guy gets bored. I do
Black Flames 81 chapter 2 . 4/7/2021
Maybe u should put a warning for major Ron bashing. You know, so that us who actually like Ron and understand his importance and intelligence do NOT read something they rather wouldn't. I love Jinny and while this story portrays that quite well, the amout of Ron bashing in it is ridiculous and honestly not even really required! And yes I did read nearly the whole story before reviewing, so I can safely say, Ron bashing does continue for the whole thing