Reviews for A Friend Indeed
Mommy3 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Loved, loved, loved this story! I liked how the fight with Harry and Ron ended up. I know that they are supposed to be best friends and that Harry doesn't want to lose that friendship, but Ron's attitude is too much like the Dursley's for poor Harry I think. Pretty cool how you had Ginny and Ron switch places. And I loved how Neville and Harry became friends. I had read (and LOVED) Jaconias' This Means War! And have always love the "Draco's Gay!" scene there so it was awesome to see it here as well! Thanks for writing!
Sorcerer's Muse chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Over all I like the premise of the story. A little much on the Ron bashing I suppose. The capture of Riddle was a really unusual turn that I've not read before. I quite liked it really. Thank you.
Lab12 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Ha, great story! Loved your take on it! Especially how Harry handled Dumbledore after the 2nd task, how Voldemort was dealt with, Snapes reaction to that. And you wrapped it all up quite nicely in this Epilogue. :)
Lab12 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Love what you did with Skeeter! Quite evil and so nicely random. Great!
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Poor Ron, he is always mistreated to the cheering of fans in FF. That said he does deserve it a lot of the time...
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Ah Meaning of One. An amazing fanfic, I talked to the author of it lately and they told me they plan on updating it this March. Finally after a 3 year cruel cliffhanger.
The Silverdark Knight chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Very good.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
great story
Runecutter chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Fantastic!
I've been hooked onto this story from the first line and couldn't leave of until it was all read.
You've really found one of the most realistic ways to make Harry fall for Ginny i've ever seen put into words! And you managed to make it look like fun during the whole time. ;) And everything just because Ron was a tiny bit worse than in canon and therefore the rest went about slightly more relaxed (especially the Voldemort problem). I love it!
Moreso as the accompanying courtship of Neville for Hermione was done equally nice, made sense (outcasts more or less flocked together) and was sooo sweet to watch!
Drifter950 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
A Friend Indeed, each finding support in each other.

Written so well that, even written 5 years ago, its well worth the time it took to read it;

Thank you!

May the MUSE always be with you!
digbygreen chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Wonderful story. If Harry has the Marauder Map, he should have all of the passwords.
Bob
RedHal chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
That was good. I THOUGHT that 'Draco is gay' prank sounded familiar. "This means War" is one of my favorites as well
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
A really good well written and believable story. Excellent
qwertyd chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Fred and George are my favourite Weasleys other than Ginny because at the end of the day I can't really see them having a problem with Ginny and Harry like Ron would. I totally agree with your A/N and I'm glad that you've given Harry the ability to stand up to Ron. The guy is being a real asshat. Good job
ChaosIdeals chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
Very nicely done, good job
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »