Reviews for A Friend Indeed
whatweareafreaidof chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Good story well writen. Don't like ron bashing but you did it respectively. Feel bad for ron lost his best friend Harry lost Ginny and the women he loves hermonie. That would be hard
kiwifan13 chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
No matter how many times I read this, I love it just the same D Thanks for sharing!
Prongs II chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
It took me a whole day to read this fanfic. It was most worth it.

The chapters are so long and very well-written, the development of the characters seems really realistic and the plot is very good. I really enjoyed reading this story, it's amazing.

~ Prongs II
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Great story! I found it very interesting that you've only changed a few things from canon, but have made the story plenty different from the original, in a good way, IMO. It was very refreshing to see the prefects & head boy actually doing things to solve problems, because I noticed while reading in the book those in charge didn't do a lot when it came to troublemakers, except for threats. I'm always glad to see Harry & Ginny together, and happy together is an even bigger bonus! I'm going to start reading more of your stories now that I can pretty much count on lots of Harry/Ginny! :) Thanks for writing!
PhoenixWytch chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
This is fantastic. Thank you for writing.
deleted2012 chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
I adored this story, although I must shamefully admit I cried when I found out Ron would have to stay back a year... despite not even liking him that much in this story!
Tiger DeRanged chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
This story was amazing! I like how you kept the characters true to how J.K. Rowling wanted them, but I don't think Harry is as clueless as you make him out to be! :) Anyway, great writing!
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
That was great. Update soon.
jaythekoala chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Excellent story. I thought I recognised the gay Draco scene from somewhere ;)
monbade chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
good story, found all yours enjoyable

mon
ArtThouStupid chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
AWW! Almost perfect ending, and an all-out brilliant story!
gracieironic421 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Ron is such a git!
Mooncow33 chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
I have been reading through all of your stories and I finished this one a few days ago and I didn't review it then. And now it is cluttered in my brain with other stories. I really liked the basic premise. I think you tend to write Ginny a little more forward in most of your stories, but as you say, we really don't get to know her much and the way you write her really makes for a better character. I would like to read your thoughts on Ron, you are pretty obvious about what you think of him, but I'm curious why specifically you are so hard on him. To me he seems like a pretty average "sidekick" follower type kid with some temper issues (he's a redhead, come on!) and he likes to jump to conclusions. Obviously faithful doesn't really describe him since he tends to abandon Harry at the worst points but at least he admits he is wrong and apologizes. The Golden Trio's dynamic reminds me a lot of the core "scooby gang" in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. While they have lots of issues, once they are worked out, all is forgiven and life goes on with out grudges or hard feelings (most of the time).
CreateAnInsaneWorld chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
I thought this was really good. It was well written with an awesome plot. Hermione and Neville together was extremely cute. I loved that you had Harry and the others make the school think that Malfoy was gay. It was to funny. All and all this is one of my favorite stories. (Despite it being like 3 years old)
Araine Whitefang chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
Thanks for this story. It's not often we get something like this (I know it's a few years old, but still...) where the author doesn't go in to gory detail of the characters and circumstances (we've read the books - we don't need them copied out here!) and that you never went in to huge detail.

Yet, despite that, there was plenty enough detail to follow and let the imagination draw the locations & characters, yet you kept the fic light enough.

You started in the right spot and quit in the right spot.

Well done.