Reviews for A Friend Indeed
Devdisigdu chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Interesting story,I like what you've done with Ron, I never really liked him because of all the jealousy.
Archmagelite2000yrs chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
nice, im a huge fan of harry potter rogue and while reading this fic i saw the author name. So how long will this fan fic continue are you expecting a 5,6,7 book continuation?
animeflunky chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
i like this story a lot I always thought that harry did seem to do things that ron wanted him to do and act like him because he was his first friend and he didnt want to lose that. I love harry/ginny :P
Dragonsoldier chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Hey! Great Work! I really like this story. Hope you are updating fast!
GinnyLover14 chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Very nice story so far!

As you can tell by my name I love Ginny, but i dont like canon Ginny very much, i'm pretty sure she used a love potion on Harry to get him to like her.

I also agree with your portrayal of Ron, i feel he holds Harry back quite a bit. Harry chose the same classes as Ron and so forth.

I cant wait to see what happens with Ron now, please update soon! :)
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
It seems completely beleivable Ron's acting this way he was jealous of Harry getting all the attention and then he gets replaced by Neville and Ginny before he can apologize and covers up his hurt by acting out. Barmy but believable.
jayley chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
uhm, u think it's just simple to date your best friend's little sister? no, in america u still have to give it some thought. u don't just turn up one day and say, nope, i'm not here to visit you, but your younger sister! and we must remember that ron in cannon is still hotheaded, etc, and hates all of ginny's boyfriends. so harry being concerned about it is perfectly reasonable. however, your ron is just crazy! like oddly out of character...channeling a mixture of barty crouch jr, bellatrix, and wormtail. i suppose malfoy too...
jayley chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
i'll admit i'm kinda sad that harry said they won't become best friends again, but ron has also been the least favorite 'good' character of all of them! unless u count snape, which i don't. when i read the 7th book, i was highly upset with ron. could not believe rowling would just add more ruin to ron's character...he really wasn't that great of a friend
MikeGaut chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
This is a very good HP FF maybe one of the best I've read. I like that you skipped the whole Ron's little sister thing because I happen to like my best friend's little sister and he acts like a complete ass.

PS I'm an american.
jennyelf chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Excellent story so far. I like how you have changed Neville especially. Can't wait for the Yule Ball.
readersam chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Wasnt' sure at first about this story, BUT you have laid any doubts to rest. Have enjoyed these first 2 chapters. Although I sort of like Ron I always felt he was a bit of a 'git'.
HPMarvelGirlie chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Great story! I love how you've written the split between Harry and Ron. I can't wait to see how McGonagall handles this.

Poor Harry, making a mistake like that and ending up with a Girlfriend. :)
a4cjaunt chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Wow - I am glad Harry still gets Ginny Hermione and Neville as friends. Good story
pfeil chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I hadn't thought about Ron acting as in Harry and Ginny's little revelations, but it seems perfectly in-character. I like where this is going.

BTW, it might just be a firefox thing, but the whole body of the first chapter is italicized.
goddessa39 chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
I like it a lot so far. I know, it is so much funner to get them together preHBP.
360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24