Reviews for A Friend Indeed
Black Flames 81 chapter 2 . 4/7/2021
Maybe u should put a warning for major Ron bashing. You know, so that us who actually like Ron and understand his importance and intelligence do NOT read something they rather wouldn't. I love Jinny and while this story portrays that quite well, the amout of Ron bashing in it is ridiculous and honestly not even really required! And yes I did read nearly the whole story before reviewing, so I can safely say, Ron bashing does continue for the whole thing
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2021
Kind of pedophilic.
minxblades chapter 4 . 2/7/2021
harry doesnt keep too many secrets from Ginny
alondrizdiaz chapter 6 . 1/25/2021
I love it And I also love your account
Bostonette chapter 1 . 1/9/2021
Nope. Too much Hermione and her typical attitude, I’m done.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2020
The reason you don't date your best friends sister is if you broke up then you lose your best friend,or if you get in a argument with her then you lose your best friend, and a lot more.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2020
Fk
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
Dk
odonnellzoo99 chapter 6 . 9/30/2020
Ginny is now my hero. By talking to Harry after his name came out the GOF, she eliminated the worst part book 4, all of books 5-7, and Hermione doesn't end up with Ron. That deserves a Favorite!
odonnellzoo99 chapter 2 . 9/29/2020
Harry asking Ginny to the Ball scene was brilliant until the “girlfriend” confusion. That seemed forced but was still very cute.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2020
Dy
Guest chapter 6 . 9/15/2020
Dj
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 6 . 8/26/2020
Very good this chapter.
I find the joke they played on Malfoy really hilarious (Drco is Gay)
Something that bothered me a lot is that Harry was not a prefect. Thank you so much for fixing JK's horror
We read
Kira
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 2 . 8/26/2020
I like this plot.
In my opinion if JK wanted to leave Ginny with Harry he should have made her tell him in the book the goblet of fire that she believed in him.
Harry is quick on reflexes.
I like that Neville is more confident.
Kira