Reviews for How I Fell for My Bestfriend
hama431 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
update soon
RanmaichiNaoko chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Aww...But, you have to continue doing this! D: It was an awesome story! x3 So Continue! Don't care about what the other people are saying! I support you, so continue it!
Bitch-xd chapter 6 . 9/29/2009
wtf..

please don't delete this story..

it rocks. i totaly love it

please don't
MiaIV chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
Aw I liked this story oh well
shierysh chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
NOO NOO NOO NOO NOO NOO NOO NOO! DON'T DELETE THIS! T.T

YOU CAN UPDATE AS LATE AS YOU WANT! BUT DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT DELETE THIS!

This is the first SasuSaku Paramore fic I've read! And I haven't actually read the plot before... SO DON'T DELETE!

Update!
CherryBlossomSavior chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
OMG NO DON'T DELETE! THIS WAS LIKE THE FIRST SASUSAKU PARAMORE FANFIC I EVER READ AND I WANT U TO KEEP WRITING.! PLEASE! IF YOU NEED HELP JSUT ASK ME! PLEASE YOU MUST KEEPING WRITING!
tony rian chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
i dont think i can sai more than I LOVE IT AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ON THE DAMN PRIDE
JHON.NELLSON chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
I LIKE IT (NOW I WOLNT DARE TO SAI I LOVE IT CUZ IM A GUY THAT HAVE A MAN PRIDE BUT TOUGHT I LOVE IT)
SHANA chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
PLS DONT DELETE IT CUZ I'LL GO NUTS IF YOU DO YOU WOLNT WANT FOR ME TO END UP IN AN AZIL FULL OF CRAZY PEOPLE KNOWING IT WOLD BE YOURE FOULD WOULNDT YU?
SHANA chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
I LOVE IT IT WAS FANTASTIC,DRAMATIC (EXACTLEY WHAT I WAS LOKIN FOR INTO A STORY)FUN
tom.grand chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
AWW PLS UPDATE AW PWETTY PLS I LOVE IT SO DONT YOU DARE TO DELET IT CUZ I WANT YOU TO COUNTINUE
ASHLEY.CLORK chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
pls update cuz i love it i thing i wold go crazy if you wolnt update
hanna montananotmy real name chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
i love it I MEAN I READ ALL THE CHAPTERS BUT I WAS TO LAZY TO REVIEW SO MANY TIMES S I JEST WAITED THE PERFECT MOMENT TO COME TO REVIEW
diana avril chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
I LOVE IT PLS DONT DELET IT DONT YOU DARE DELET IT
Gothicmistress101 chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
i like the story personally
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »