Reviews for Feurety, the Boy Who Conquered
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 2/22
Cool idea. Cant wait to see how it turns out.
Zaphhh chapter 9 . 9/28/2015
Haha I loved this chapter!
reinforced hell chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
I get the 'horror' genre for this story now...
reinforced hell chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
Mwahahaha! Methinks that sirius might actually become one of the court members. I mean, he is a Black... So, yeah.
reinforced hell chapter 16 . 7/26/2015
Ohh, the new guy.
reinforced hell chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
*squeals in delight*

Apart from the occasional grammar error, I can find nothing wrong with this story.
reinforced hell chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
Aww, poor peasants. Didn't he say that power is also of physical as well as mental strength not just magical? So, a squib that is brilliant should be a little more than a peasant right? ('Course they would have to prove themselves just like everyone else...)

At least in this hierarchy there will be movement in the ranks...
reinforced hell chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Oh, this is fun to read!
Megha chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Just wow. Amazing read!
Alfred F. America Jones chapter 23 . 1/26/2015
I totally understand your situation... kind of... I'm bi, so it doesn't effect me, but I can see where you are coming from. I really love this story and I already added it to my favorites list! Keep on smiling... ;-)
Alfred F. America Jones chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
Lol I like how you made Bumblefuck... uh... Dumbledore stupid. That was hilarious. “Nu uh." “Ya hah." “No." “Yes!"
Alfred F. America Jones chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
I don't know if this is too late, but, I'm willing to beta this story. So far, its really good and I like it.
Lord BladeDSF chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
Hehe, so far the plot has me hooked. Hopefully the writing gets a little better, and Harry doesn't end up a fag.
InNeedOfADemensionHopper99 chapter 23 . 8/5/2014
It's a little rushed and there all a bit too ooc(I think that's what you were going for), but I can't stop reading so you are doing something right, because besides those two things your story is addictive to!
Neko
FlameLover2 chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
'Boil Cure Potion' can be found on pottermore if you really want the instructions