Reviews for The Final Steps
Narku the ultimate fusion chapter 33 . 6/24
Tobiiiiiiiiii NOOOOOOOOO! Not gonna lie prick move but understandable but why Tobi *sob*
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/16
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/16
that was good keep the chapters coming
iCards chapter 47 . 5/26
Twins! nice going. Pregnancy shenanigans were funny. I also liked the little bit where Sakura's biggest fear was that she might not be able to give Naruto his kids. Kabuto was really a jackass here, that was a close one just thinking about the implications gave me shivers.

The Yuji and Iorii stuff was gold from the "proposal" to the couch flipping.

I'm also going to guess that Shiguri is a spy for Tsunade, considering she knows he is "around", on Donzo. Shiguri has always been the most gray out of Naruto's team, but I REALLY don't see him putting Naruto, Sakura, or the babies in extreme danger.

So we have two babies on the way, Kabuto's initial plan has failed, and Yuji and Iori are under one roof. I guess the main thing to do is beat the snot out of Kabuto.

Looking forward to next time!
airnaruto45 chapter 47 . 5/26
naming the monk Saitama means only one thing...ONE PUUUUUUNCH!
Narku the ultimate fusion chapter 17 . 5/3
In less time then I expected that I'll review again but damn Yuji sure is something else if I had to list the characters I enjoy the most from you the top two are definitely Kenji and Yuji do far at least
Narku the ultimate fusion chapter 15 . 5/3
* Long sigh* I usually don't review until I've caught up completely, but Iori. WHY WOULD YOU JUST GIVE UP THE SCROLL LIKE THAT WHAT THE HELL GIRL! Okay I understand why that happened and everything, and most likely see your reasons in the next couple minutes but I just needed to get that off my chest ya know? Anyways I'm loving this as I get through each chapter and I can't wait until I'm fully caught up this is one of the best fanfics I've read that deals with naruto having his own team. Anyways great chapter love the characters
(especially Kenji) and the story as a whole keep it up.
Ja Nee
-Narku The Ultimate Fusion
drno285 chapter 46 . 4/9
So, read all that you have here, and instead of leaving a review on every chapter (especially the older ones which seems pointless to me for some reason), I like to just leave one REALLY long one. Honestly man, this is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Starting out slow with the new team dynamic, giving Naruto his own team and watching them grow, the simialrities between Kenji and Naruto and the fact that could have been him, the fact that you did not make Sasuke a complete douche, it's just amazing. And Sakura! Finally, someone who has super strength and can heal almost any injury know to man gets some screen time! And kicks ass! (That was always my biggest complaint about the series. Like, she could completely demolish an entire building with one kick, so lets give her ONE fight at the BEGINING of Shippuden. Just one though. Make her almost only heal and get her assed kicked every other time. That makes sense...) Each chapter I was like hooked, and for some of it, like when Sakura was being controlled by the big bad guy, I was actually sitting at the edge of my seat yelling at my computer! When you killed of Iruka, I was like "You BASTARD! How could you!", but then seeing Naruto and Sakura move away from the angst (at least for a while)teenage relationship and move more into an adult one was really rewarding (not in a perverted sense :) well done with that bit by the way). Honestly, I only have one complaint and its pretty miniscule. The pacing between arcs seems like it could slow a little. I mean you go from one pretty dramatic and stressful situation to another pretty quick. Which is fine to string two or three together, but then when it seems there is a lull in the more action orientated, the "fluff" for lack of a better word seems pretty short in comparison. One of the things I love about this series is the sense of humor that it has, and it seems to lack some of that. But like I said, its not all that noticeable, really barely a complaint as much as an observation really. However, I heard you like to see some critique when a review is left, and that was all that really popped into my head.

So seeing the published date compared to the updated one, I know you don't update all that often. Life happens and all that. Just know that there is at least one person here that does not mind waiting for a good story, and especially since with the chapters you write it takes me longer than 15 minutes to finish them. Personally, I prefer the longer chapters when the author is good enough to make it interesting, and you Sir have that talent.
Thanks for sharing this with us, and please update soon!
guest chapter 44 . 3/30
Kill yourself, delusional virgin.
I want moreeeeee right meow pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I was surprised how quickly we got chapters back to back please keep it coming. I need it to live.
iCards chapter 46 . 3/1
Went back and read the last bit of the torture scene(ulck) just to make sure. It shows real strength that Sakura, given her current state, and Naruto are preparing themselves; but given the way you ended that scene I am betting the baby is going to have a few "whiskers" on its cheeks.

Kyuubi is up to something. Given how his character went in the manga I wonder if you are going to expand his character out, or if he will continue to be the piece of himself that Naruto will be at odds with.

Also, Yuji had it rough this chapter. His roommate runs out on him leaving him with the rent, gets the cold shoulder(and red eyes) from his sensei, nearly beaten to a pulp by his other sensei/Neechan, hung out to dry by his spider summon, and nearly gets beaten to a pulp again by other sensei/Neechan. Although his protective brother moment warning Naruto was a cool part.

Looking forward to the next.
airnaruto45 chapter 45 . 12/14/2015
Nice knowing that someone agrees with me on the ending of the manga being horse shit I did several yt rants on my anger at the manga ending as it did even going as far as condemning him to the eighth circle of hell
Guest chapter 45 . 12/14/2015
Good update. But, damn, what you did to Sakura :-( I hope naruto kills them, not convert them to church of naruto, but actually kill them.
iCards chapter 45 . 12/13/2015
looks like this arc is going to be more character drama than fighting. Sakura just became the strongest shinobi in THIS Naruto world(IMO); she survived that illusion torture and even at the breaking point she was still resisting as best she could.

Loved the Natsu and Lucy bit. Fairy Tail has become one of my favorite animes over the past year so seeing Iori and Naruto play around as them was fun.
tennisdesi91 chapter 45 . 12/13/2015
Flawless author's note at the end.

As much as I thought the chapter was well written, the author's note was 10x better.