Reviews for The Final Steps
St3rfire chapter 43 . 4/18
I love how you explain every detail . On each chapter. I also love how you explain each act. On the lemon part . On how they foreplay there part. Please updated this story soon. By adding more chapters.
Shifa Ayunda Shafitri807 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
i like the story
ahmadaziz chapter 43 . 9/10/2014
I found this story way back when I first got into fanfics. I remember being somewhat naive and unrefined in the ways of a true connoisseur of FF. As it was, I wasn't really sure what I was getting into by the title and the summery. Boy, was I glad I got into this one. I'll be honest, at first, the outright AU-ness of your universe somewhat irritated me as it seemed childish at the time. The story and the OCs seemed outlandish, far fetched and somewhat ridiculous. In time though, I have learned to separate the universes of fanfics and canon and have really come to enjoy original takes on the characters and this fic ranks among the top of my all time favorites. So imagine my pleasant surprise when you started writing again.

I really loved the back story you gave both Naruto and Sakura. It was original and very maturely done. Similarly, their relationship feels real now that they have built upon it and overcome their demons together and continue to do so. The OCs and the plot elements are well thought out and clever. Hinata and her feelings weren't ignored and Sasuke wasn't just a target for the author's anger, no matter how justified :) , but a real character who made mistakes and is now actually redeeming himself, not effing just waltzing back in with nary a care for his past or present actions, like a goddamned hero.

Anywho, I am liking where this story is heading. You have overlapped different arcs together and it doesn't feel overbearing. Too many times, an author just keeps writing one challenge after another, without inserting some normal depictions of the everyday life of characters. They are important for the balance of the story and for connecting different plots together. This latest arc in Wave is one of my favorites. I actually find the antagonists here really fun to read. Kudos on that.

Lastly, I would like to thank you for sharing your creativity with the world. These fics really make my day. Especially when they come back from the dead :P Please take care and upload the next chapter as soon as you can :)
zigmas chapter 5 . 8/12/2014
Again:
0. 437 and 469 and 615 and 631 - sums up as NaruHinaYES, NaruSakuNO.
1. I never relied on (or accepted) what fans assume based on Kishi's words.
He'd never tell any spoilers for sure.
But that's totally different with the manga itself, you know.
2. Yeah, it totally meant that *SasuHina* will happen.
LOOOL, wishful thinking indeed.
3. GokuChichi is not only extremely similar (and WEAKER in interaction) to NaruHina, but it also happened BEFORE DBZ.
But, yes, I mostly base my acceptance (NOT shipping, I don't ship them) of SasuSaku on VegetaBulma.
And let's be honest - Sasuke DID pull off quite a 'Vegeta' in 620s and on.
But NaruHina is a firm story of their own, no need to rely on other examples.
4. Probably agree to this one.
5. 469 and 631, nuff said.
Sakura has showed NO REASON to actually like *Naruto*, not the *HERO-Sasuke-the-Second* that she so openly called him as.
Which is a COMPLETELY another story with Hinata, who liked the *proud-failure-Naruto* even when he WAS a FAILURE and a DEAD LAST.
Sakura only came to "like" him after he defeated Pain - and even then she did NOT make this any more convincing.
Sorry, but that's NOT based on my LIKES - it's based purely on my LOGIC and OBSERVATIONS.
NaruSaku will NEVER have that level of SINCERITY OF AFFECTION that Hinata expressed in 98.
NEVER EVER.
SORRY.
Oh, and I love Kagome, Akane, Kaoru and some others, especially Anna Kyoyama from Shaman King.
But Sakura is NOT like ANY of them.
Actually, Anna is my major reason for ANTI-Sakura and ANTI-NaruSaku.
Mostly for her being a part of a "HinaNaruSaku" (quite literally, since Tamao even has Hinata's seiyu) triangle of her own, TamaoYohAnna.
Except that I support YohAnna over YohTamao by 9000%.
Tamao is truly secondary and useless, and despite her crush on Yoh, she openly admits having ZERO chances against Anna.
Hinata, on the other hand, is NOT secondary at all (except cast-wise).
She's extremely IMPORTANT for the plot (and Naruto's SURVIVAL) - which in Shaman King is rather Anna's role, NOT Tamao's.
And she has NEVER expressed any DOUBT in NaruHina - up until (and including) her "dream".
Hinata has NEVER showed being jealous (or worried) of Sakura as a RIVAL.
She simply never thinks that way at all.
Tamao does, which makes her literally a pointless "girl with a crush" that has been put there for unknown reasons.
Hinata HAS a whole bunch of REASONS to exist, from SAVING Naruto to BOOSTING him, both on multiple occasions.

To sum up:
NaruHina makes sense character-wise, has plenty of canon sources and reasons (and even perks), and should be the END GAME.
And I'm 9000% sure it WILL be so.
BYE.
zigmas chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I know you started this as a NaruSaku fic around 350s.
But, man, that became so much OBSOLETE by 437 and 469...
BYE.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/25/2014
Wtf!? dont tell me its a wrong end? Why would you do this with such a terrifing end? I enjoyed a lot of this but i...i...don't undertand!
Silent Bunshin chapter 43 . 7/6/2014
Great update. Been a while waiting for this update. I hope another one is coming soon. Great story twist here. I hope the protagonists find a way out of it. Thanks for some wonderful suspense.
InARealPickle chapter 43 . 6/15/2014
I have zero idea what is going on here. I'm so completely lost. I hope it's not important to the overall plot, because I just quickly skimmed to see if the OCs would go away. Since they didn't, I didn't actually get anything out of this chapter.
nicolas.sithole.73 chapter 43 . 6/14/2014
I love chapter but hate the cliffhanger,lol. I'll be waiting for the next update
Pikachu Used Thunderbolt chapter 43 . 6/12/2014
This is so fucking good dude! You're very talented. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next chapter
Decius23 chapter 43 . 6/12/2014
Yep, thats the end for me. The moment you decided to make a few superpowered uchiha clones that practically effortlessy trashed sakura and naruto. I mean, seriously, the enemies they had before this whole uchiha-clone-arc were sometimes around kage-level and both sakura and naruto are around kage-level too.

In short, with the clones you begun to use a similar 'powerescalation' as in canon (which starts to reach DBZ levels -.-) and that is something I really hate (besides the whole clone thing, I didn't like that from the start).

Another point I that irks me is your extremely slow update speed.
Now don't missundertstand me, I fully understand that people have often not much time to write and is just a hobby BUT even so after nearly 6 months or so I often need to reread at least half a dozen chapters to understand whats going on.
THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ chapter 43 . 6/12/2014
Oh shit Naruto's out for blood those clones made the biggest mistake of their lives
Candysmiley chapter 42 . 5/26/2014
Please finish this story! I like how you introduce samurai into the ninja world! Very creative! Please finish! I need to know if Yuji and Iori get together or not! \(u)/ I ship Yuori
zychotik chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
I don't review often... I only just started the fiction and its just one fight after the next which is very hard to enjoy. Its needs more fluff and time between major plot point fights. As well written as it is I am finding it very difficult to enjoy... sorry
iCards chapter 42 . 2/1/2014
Even if we are down to once or twice a year up dates this still one of the best fics, best Naruto fic IMO, that I have read; and I look forward to reading it when I recieve an update.

Yuji is the ninja Spider-man with his own Shinobi-Oc. He even crawls through vents like the video games! I think there was a Hulk reference for Sakura, and even in fanfiction she still can't cook.

Basically everyone is here, the bad guy has had the big bad monolouge for his plan(I like how he knows how unoriginal his plan is.), and his scheme is starting to fall apart with his building so like you said all that is left now is the carnage.

With two or three missions colliding at once like this I wonder how much paperwork this will be for Tsunade.