Reviews for The Final Steps
InARealPickle chapter 31 . 9/11/2009
There's just so MUCH of this. So many things are happening at once and with the lag between updates it is really difficult to keep up. This is especially true for all the OC characters. I still have no clue who they are and what they were doing. I'm sure I did at one point, but I gave it up as a lost cause in this chapter. It was hard enough just to follow the canon characters.

I think you should cut the length of the chapters and post more frequently.

I normally beg for longer and more involved chapters from writers. So, it is really unusual for me to suggest this.

But, I really think it would help.
CupcakeLoopy chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter! Please update soon.
maxslayer10 chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
Great Chapter

It is great that Sakura is back in control of her body. I can't wait to see the moments to follow with Naruto and Sakura. Hope to see some good scenes out of them before long.
Gravenimage chapter 31 . 9/10/2009
Great chapter update soon.
KatAang919 chapter 30 . 9/2/2009
Please update soon! Love the story!
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
"Kei Uchiwa: Strong Fan"

Unfortunately, your translation is too literal. In Japanese, adjectives modify a noun only when there is a particle in between (or at the end of a sentence - it depends on the word, think 'kawaii'). The correct word you're looking for is tsuyoku (強く), though a better translation would probably be 'fan of strength' (tsuyoi no uchiwa) than 'strong fan'; this is especially true for technique names.

Sorry, I always go out of my way to try and help people, even though my Japanese is fairly weak (at least in comparison to my chinese :P).
tennisdesi91 chapter 30 . 6/21/2009
great chapter. You did a pretty good job of building up the whole war feeling throughout the chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter. Post soon!
Mrfipp chapter 30 . 6/20/2009
Attack of the toads!

They just keep coming and coming and coming . . .

Wouldn't have Hinata have seen something else beside the piercings?

Wow, I thought be at least another chapter before Kizu has found out.

And when Gaara is done saving them he can go for the oh-so-near-Deidara and kill him! Fair is fair afterall.

Who the hell uses VHS anymore? It's DVD and Blue-Ray now!

Hinata vs Kizu-Sakura. That is going to be interesting.

What did the note say! Either one!

Midoriiro vs. Taifuu!

Please continue

Mrfipp
armycruz chapter 30 . 6/20/2009
Update soon!
Flurry of Freezing Flames chapter 29 . 4/1/2009
I finally finished reading chapter 29! This story is even more awesome from chap. 18! Please, man, update soon and keep the action coming.
Flurry of Freezing Flames chapter 18 . 3/31/2009
As far as I've read so far, this story if awesome. But, which version, out of the almost limitless amount of choices, of His World did you use? I have all the versions plus the rest of the 2006 Sonic the Hedgehog: The Next Generation soundtrack, and I just want to know which one you used. Also, you've done quite a few chapters with His World lyrics from other versions of the songs. And I also noticed a line from my favorite Sonic song, also known as the Theme of Silver the Hedgehog, Dreams of an Absolution (chapter twenty-five). I actually looked at the chapter list adn just noticed it. Again, I love the story and update soon, even though I still have a ways to go before I reach the current end of the story, but I'll get there eventually, LOL!
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 29 . 3/22/2009
D: Aw Iruka died. T_T This has been an AMAZING story so far and I really really hope you update soon!
Flurry of Freezing Flames chapter 10 . 3/11/2009
About Sai, if you grew up not knowing about emotions, such as Sai was growing up in ROOT, then would you be able to call a girl/guy pretty/handsome? It would take some research. Since I've read up to chapter 348 thanks to , and the series will end with pairings. I personally want Sakura to be with Naruto, but they're putting it NaruHina, of course. Sakura, that's unknown and Sai is actually going to Ino, or that's what I suspect. If you read the manga where Sai met Ino, he called her pretty while Sakura was ugly. It is very confusing to me. Also, about that shirt, I think it looks awesome, but not in a gay way. i think that, with his pasty complexion, a midriff shirt seems appropriate. Think of him as an Emo kid, but with no emotions when you first meet him. Sorry if this is long, but I usually write revies like this. Anyway, great tory so far, and I continue reading it when i have free time, which is most of the time, actually.
LoveAnime4ever chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Omg! This is such an interesting story! I cannot believe I have only begun after such a long time of browsing! This is so great! Naruto and Sakura's personalities are perfect! I can't wait to read more! Oh wait I have like 28 more chapters to go hahaha thanks for the story! This is great!
InARealPickle chapter 29 . 3/10/2009
Good. Let the pink haired witch marry someone else. She doesn't deserve Naruto after withholding personal information from him. How could he ever trust her again? And without trust, there can be no love in a marriage. This comes from first hand experience. The difference is that I was already married and had a child so the five years it took to work through the loss of trust was necessary. I can honestly say though, that the sort of effort it takes to make a relationship work after a loss of trust of the magnitude Naruto experienced, is simply not worth it. That would be similar to a couple getting marriage counseling because they have relationship problems after six months of DATING. Crazy right? No one does that. There's a reason why people break up when the effort to be with each other gets to be too much. Marriage is a ton of work in and of itself. Going into a marriage when the relationship is already unstable is not a recipe for success and happiness.

So you would like to claim that Naruto can let it go and forgive her. First of all, that is complete and utter bullchit. This is also a scenario that I have witnessed not once, but three times in my life. Every time ended with the children who were lied to by their family about their parentage Hating and Cutting all ties with their extended family.

Two of my cousins were raised by their aunt who is married to my uncle. Their aunt was their real father's sister. They didn't learn they were adopted until their adopted sister/actual cousin told them when they were 16/18. The result? They don't speak to either side of their family.

Then you have my cousin who's mother lied about his birth-father to the extent that she gave him his step-father's surname and changed the surname on his dead twin's grave to match. (A change in surname... hm sound familiar?) One of our old aunts snuck and told him when he was 18 because she felt he had the right to know. Hell yes he did! Even I knew and I'm 10 years younger than him. He took it better than my other two cousins. He actually still talks to his extended family, just not to his immediate family. I think part of that comes from the belief that WE did not know (even though we did, but I'm not bringing it up) and that we had nothing to do with it.

Finally we have my first cousin once removed who was raised by her grandparents along side her mother. This happened quite a long time ago so the details were given to me by my mother. Apparently. her mother got pregnant while away at college. Back in the day that was a serious no-no. So she was sent away with her mother to have the baby at a relative's home in another state to hide the fact that she was pregnant. Then she returned to college and her mother returned home claiming that the baby was hers. No one bothered to tell the poor girl. Not even when her mother (grandmother) died.

Then finally her father (grandfather) died and it was time to split up the family assets. Then her so called "siblings" (she had four) dropped the bomb on her. They wouldn't give her a share because she technically wasn't their father's child. She was in her forties at the time. Can you imagine thinking someone was your parent for over half your life only to be told by everyone that it was a lie in that manner?

Of course she hates them. Will probably never forgive them, much less speak to them again.

Yet, you've got Naruto contemplating forgiveness in the space of a chapter or two? There's simply no way! What they did was way worse! They withheld ALL knowledge of his family when he had NONE. If his father left anything for him, he wasn't given it. He grew up not knowing if his family was dead or they abandoned him. Then when he found out about the kyuubi being sealed inside him it had to be worse. Either the thing inside him killed his parents or else they deserted him because of the kyuubi. If the Third had any compassion at all, he would have told Naruto the entire truth the moment he found out about the kyuubi.

You have Iruke telling Naruto about all the reasons that telling him would have hurt him psychologically, but did you ever give pause to think about the psychological affects NOT telling him had on him?

Besides, Iruka's reasons were completely inane! I'm so sorry Naruto, but we had to protect you from yourself. You might have taken all the hatred the villagers directed at you worse than you originally did if you knew who your father was?

WTF?

THAT was not protecting Naruto from himself. That was protecting the village from the kid who housed a demon on the off chance he used the power to level the place when he compared his treatment to his father's.

Iruka didn't give one valid reason for their withholding of his heritage. Not telling him on the off chance it might affect his school work or his outlook on life? I call B.S.!

So what if it inflated his ego a bit. It's not like his ego wouldn't have been inflated as a child if his father had lived.

Plus, that STILL doesn't excuse the fact that no one told him once he graduated. Why is it again, that he didn't learn of this until he was a jounin with his own team? He learned by accident right? Which meant they NEVER planned on telling him.

But you expect us to swallow the idea that Naruto is so magnanimous that he will so easily forgive them and go chasing after Sakura once more. All of this while he is freshly grieving his sensei who died in his arms and the two students that he thinks he lost?

Just no.