Reviews for The Final Steps
AvioNN chapter 33 . 8/31/2010
this might've been ch 32, but why did shiguri learn the chidori? i'm sure kakashi could have taught him a powerful and more simple earth move.

but, for #33, leave the 'character goes insane and is saved by lover' idea to caska! and, i thought that the whole point of having...hyokie? was because she and yuji were gonna get together. other than that, that mini-arc was pointless. the generation repetition of characteristics and pairings is obvious and lacks innovation!
UneXpectedflaShbacK chapter 35 . 8/30/2010
Your story is SO AMAZING! :D xD
xDARKNESS chapter 35 . 8/23/2010
Yo,

I just stumbled upon the story and finished what you have written so far and I can truly say I am impressed. The amount you write is amazing and in the end I can confidently say I have been entertained :D. Hmm so this chapter had a lemon in it . Only three years after you started writing the story :P. I gotta say sometimes you over due it in yoru writing. You writeeeeeeeeee alottttttttt. Not that its a bad thing, and I am not necessarily critizing you, but sometimes there is alot of extras in the story that are somewhat pointless. You tend to spend alot of times on OC's, and you have done plenty of inside Akatsuki scenes, and sometimes it gets boring. But I mean no offence to any of it. To be honest, the parts where the 2 students were lost and thought to be dead, and you showed their "behind the scenes" I pretty much skipped a majority of it, it was just a little boring and side tracked, (well just in my point of view I personally prefer stories that concentrate on the main character exclusively). Anywho, I will give you props and commend you on an excellent job so far, I think you have outdone yourself, especially with several distinct chapters. You show much promise as a writer and I look forward to the upcoming chapters.

Sorry if I made any mistake in the review, or if you feel insulted(even though I haven't said much in the manner of negativity) but I just wish present you my standpoint. I am quite dissapointed in regards to the number of reviews you have. WTF! That is quite ridiculous. Most writers write soley for attention or gratification, but that is not your drive, and for that you have my respect. Expect more of these fullblown reviews for the next chapter, again, please update soon!

With Respect,

Good Luck and Warmest Regards,

xDARKNESS
Asdfghjkl123456789 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Thanx for Clearing that up for me it really helped and I do understand better why you made all of those similarities :)
Asdfghjkl123456789 chapter 19 . 8/15/2010
Ive gotten about halfway through this story, and I really thought I should point this out. I hate the fact that the genine are the center of the story. I don't know if it's just for some of the story, seeing I haven't gotten to the latest update yet. And Rasanzan? Really? I get the message naruto could have ended up like him yadda yadda yadda, but stop making characters really similar. You should have made it a jutsu that MATCHED the rasangan, not a technique that IS the rasangan. I also think you going off from the main story line. Don't get me wrong I LOVE this fanfic, it's just I hate how similar they are. And for some reason it really bothered me when the one kid got super strength, I don't know why just did. And Inori having a Bijuish thing gong on is quite amazing, but you've done wayyyyyy to much similar things that I could totally see it coming. I skipped the last like almost 3 chapters because I'm now really anoyed with the genine. You are a REALLY talented person, so come up with your own ideas now, not just changing one letter of a technique. Over all I love it, but lately it's just been pissing me off.
AvioNN chapter 25 . 8/15/2010
jesus christ stop with all the fucking crying. there's more than in the god damn manga. i thought that sakura was strong willed or something? have you seen hinata cry? NO! so why the fuck does sakura cry all the time!
CrazyNaruSakuFan chapter 35 . 8/15/2010
This story is crazy and it was amazing!
AvioNN chapter 21 . 8/13/2010
hello there, i'm avion. ive come in a bit late on this story, and obviously i'm at chapter 21. i haven't fully finished this chapter yet, but... why was shiguri disqualified? ya, he's a prick and all, but if the rules are the same as from the manga, then 'excessive force' should be expected. anybody who really wants to win would use excessive force where they can. gaara wasn't disqualified when he tried to kill lee, lee was because gai interfered. that has been the only sloppy thing i've seen from this so far. the fact that 'being mean is a bad thing and all mean people will lose' mentality being shoved through my eyes into my head. on a side note, thank you for killing off the pig. i hate that thing
jinx120 chapter 35 . 8/11/2010
i looove your story.

it's awsome. lol.

please continue writing.

planterspunch chapter 35 . 8/11/2010
Hey there!

I think I've been reading your story for all the years it's been going on and I've been enjoying it. Funny to think your story is somehow linked to so many phases in my own life.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you the best for your studies in Trinidad and Tobago. You'll learn so much more than just being a great vet, trust me. I've been abroad, vaccation and anything else, every opportunity I got. Highschool year in the US, university term in Prague, short internship in Russia. I'm a bit jealous of you ;)Good luck and enjoy! Try everything that's typical for Trinidad and Tobago at least once. Travel to everywhere in that country, make a lot of friends, residents and other "expats" and...I just stop before I sound more like my mother
Mrfipp chapter 35 . 8/10/2010
That's a nasty little ability right there.

Poor little Sakura.

Such a sweet message.

Please continue

Mrfipp
InARealPickle chapter 35 . 8/10/2010
University in the Caribbean... now why the heck didn't I think of that? ! ?

A little late for it now though.

About your lack of experience. Yeah it shows up in your portrayal of someone's first time...

No ones is ever that good.

However, you got all the mechanics right and if you weren't trying to portray two virgins, it would have been realistic.

And your own status is nothing to be ashamed of. My husband waited for me, and I respect him for it to this day. Not a lot of guys will proudly admit to being a 25 year old virgin. Like banging the first thing that moves is some sort of accomplishment. Pffft.
GaruAlpha chapter 34 . 8/2/2010
*notices that he never reviewed and added* How the hell did I miss such an awesome story...
Happybird16 chapter 34 . 6/14/2010
This story's getting really good I can't wait for the next chapter.
SwitchMagic chapter 34 . 5/27/2010
updateupdateupd ateupdateupdate update!

WOW amazing story! keep goin dude seriously update NAO!
496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »