Reviews for The Final Steps
animeforever1 chapter 33 . 2/6/2010
Another awesome chapter. I'm glad that you're still continuing this story. It's always frustrating when great story goes unfinished. Keep up the good work.
Gravenimage chapter 33 . 2/6/2010
Great chapter update soon.
KillamriX88 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Just started reading and it's pretty good. At first I was horrified at the genin you created for Naruto's team, but then as you developed their characters more I changed my mind.

Good job, I look forward to reading the rest.
dracon867 chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
Wow you write extremely long chapters, not that it's a bad thing are you done with it yet? i only read up to chapter 13 so i'm not exactly sure
The Unfortunate One chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
hahahaha! ur so funny! Quote "Sakura sat on a bench crying. She saw medics carry in Chouji, Neji, Kiba and Akamaru towards the ER. “They…they were nearly killed…all because of me!” If she had stopped Sasuke in the first place, none of this would have happened. Her admiration of him, in fact, was suddenly becoming something else…something that made her want to throw up, to scream, to….beat Sasuke senseless." To beat sasuke senseless... *evil grin*
flame55 chapter 26 . 11/25/2009
this is great
Mrfipp chapter 32 . 11/17/2009
A calm Naruto is always something to be worried about.

Is the hachibi in this story Kirabi?

Deidara you sneaky little . . .

Such a nice little reunion.

I like big booms.

I just love watching San freak out like that.

Nothing like attacking your freinds during battle.

One down.

Two down.

Three down!

Demon travel; the best way to go!

. . . Kakashi?

Please continue

Mrfipp
CupcakeLoopy chapter 32 . 11/17/2009
You finally uploaded! YAY! That was a great chapter. Please update soon.
InARealPickle chapter 32 . 11/17/2009
You need to post brief descriptions of all your OCs on your profile.

List things like their age, rank, team, and village of origin as well as any important back ground info.

About 80 percent of this chapter was dedicated to OCs and I couldn't remember a single thing about any of them.

As a result, I ended up skipping over most of this chapter.

It's a bit frustrating.

I'm sure that if started over and read the entire story from the beginning I'd figure it all out.

But I don't want to do that every time you take months to update.

If it were only one character, it would be okay. I'd probably even be able to remember the history of a couple of OCs. But, you've got like 20 of them running around.

At least... that's what it feels like.
GodRealm chapter 32 . 11/17/2009
Another amazing chapter! Sorry, I haven't really reviewed your story, but I absolutely had to by this point. There's really a total of maybe five stories that I can truly say that I enjoy from this section. And I have to say yours is within my favorite two. Everything is brilliantly brought to life. The action is non-stop, the story is full of suspense and a perfect touch of romance that I like to boot. I can not say that there is anything I dislike in the story and can only hope you continue to make it better! Thank you for giving me as well as the other member's of the community a chance to read something so thrilling and fun!
Gravenimage chapter 32 . 11/17/2009
Great chapter update soon.
flame55 chapter 20 . 10/19/2009
this isa good
The Chaos Writer chapter 31 . 10/18/2009
Wow! Amazing story!

Is a theory but... you like Crush40? Because the titles from the chapters are lyrics or titles from songs.

-"In this world... the compromise does not exist..." (His World)

-"Unleashed a millon faces, and one by one they fall. Black hearted evil, Brave hearted hero... i am all, i am all, i am..." (I am, All of me)

-"I now... I will bring you pain and fear... on the grown to the sky... face with you and i..." (The knight of the wind)

i will waiting the next chapter!
flame55 chapter 14 . 10/16/2009