Reviews for The Final Steps
samuraipanda85 chapter 5 . 3/23
God damn this is one hell of a page turner.
samuraipanda85 chapter 4 . 3/23
I like him, he's a jinchuriki, but he also has the hair of a Yugioh protagonist. This could be the greatest foe Naruto has ever faced.
samuraipanda85 chapter 3 . 3/23
Thank you. I hate it when authors use Japanese words like that as well. Makes me cringe just reading them.
samuraipanda85 chapter 2 . 3/22
Well rock me amedaous, an interesting team of of OC Genin.
samuraipanda85 chapter 1 . 3/22
I'm reading this and I'm wonder where has this story been all my life.
LimJJ chapter 13 . 2/27
damn the story keeps getting better !
LimJJ chapter 1 . 2/26
narusaku is loved by many yknw?
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 2/23
What do you mean most hated pairing!? :D that my favorite of all!
LimJJ chapter 49 . 2/16
which is why Kishimoto lost his name and rep due to his recent works in Naruto. To me he is an author who keeps lying to himself and has no self confidence. He lets people take over his own anime. Kinda like how he wrote Naruto line saying he hates people who lie to themselves. Oh the irony
iCards chapter 49 . 2/15
Yay! Yearly to semi-yearly update also a return to sonic lyrics as titles.

I kind of figured saitama might be sauske after the first attack since he basically became tsunade's call guy for shinobi business, that and he probably jumped when heard the situation.

Yuji, there is nothing like practice under fire now if you become a doctor you got "delivered a baby in the middle of a battlefield." Also, since he already got on a knee to ask iori to be his roommate I wonder how yuji will ask iori out.

As far as the babies i'm hoping the boy is the pinkhaired one not the girl, after I came across a fan character named renji uzumaki I've thought a pink haired narusaku son can be badass, plus it's not something you see too often since people associate pink hair with anime girls.

Great update looking forward to the next one.
Avatar Conner chapter 49 . 2/14
Man I gotta re-read this. It's one of the only stories that has a badass Sakura and interesting side characters. Iori I can't even mentally picture because it's been so long.
InARealPickle chapter 49 . 2/14
1. Trump is a mad man - In the most awesome way possible. Every single day since the election has been better than Christmas. Praise be to Kek for the glorious gift that is our new Emperor.

2. Shonen Jump is probably behind the screw up in the pairings. The Japanese have this thing for shy women who act like they are mentally and and emotionally 6 years old. The type of women who hero worship and never question their men.

WE appreciate the stronger female, but the Japanese audience adored that crappy Hinata character. So I'm sure Shonen Jump pushed for the Naruto/Hinata conclusion.
THE 7TH DEMON OF RAZGRIZ chapter 49 . 2/14
Great job on this chapter you had me fooled on saitama but ether way it is something sasuke would do

As for your AN the ending to naruto sucked to the level of harry potter bad honestly trump has more legitimacy then kishimoto not by much but just enough to voice my dissatisfaction of the series as a whole ether way twilight had a better romance and that is a rock bottom low
airnaruto45 chapter 49 . 2/14
Wow got more out of your rant then I did in 2 youtube video rants. Also I still wish that Saitama was not Sasuke and even if he was I would have wanted to have Sasuke kill Kabuto in one shot and then say "Not again. All it took was one punch. DAMN IT!"
Miyaka Hana chapter 44 . 1/8
I deeply enjoy reading your story and I agree with your "mini rant" about how kishi essentially screwed the entire premise of Naruto. I was frustrated, and I am still very annoyed at how he built these characters, gave them life, only to just take it away because lolz y not.

I had a feeling it was going this way, I couldn't pain myself with keeping up with the series after the Pein fight. You made very vaulable points, and I could only wish Kishi himself would understand what example he is setting with such an iconic story. He had so much potential to work with but pushed it away to appease the "canon" fans. Not even sasusaku/naruhina fams are pleased with how this was ended.

It was rushed, their character traits were tossed to the trash for people unlikable and unrelatable. That is not what we dedicated our time and passion to. Not those monsters he seems to have made canon.

I refuse to accept his canon, and whilst reading your story, I would have much rather preferred something of your account. You are aware of how to keep characters, that aren't even your creation, in mire within their true selves. I know they are fictional characters, but so many people grew up with these characters and looked up to them in their own ways and the way to dishonor his fans the most is to trash those connections for an easy way out. Sorry for talking your ear off, I was just very motivated to leave a response. I am looming forward to all new chapters you bring out. Thank you!
496 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »