Reviews for The Final Steps
maxslayer10 chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
Great chapter can the next few chapters have more Sakura and Naruto in it before into fight scence and what the heck is Sakura secert? Please Update Soon!
KunochiDreamer chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
Good chapter. I like this fic.
J.A Jasper chapter 12 . 1/7/2008
Good chapter you have done some amazing things with this story and hope for you to continue. Just to let you know about Naruto's past if you never read the Manga he can not read he asks Sakura for help and she puts him down about it and it is never metioned again. Iruka did help him some but not enough, so I thought that mght help when writing in the back story.
razgriz05 chapter 11 . 1/5/2008
Kenji is now gone.. or is he? Well at least he can be with Mana. If you will have a flashback about Itachi, I hope that he will not be too OC. Oh and Good luck in your future translations.

Its late but Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

I'll be waiting for the next chapter! )
Mrfipp chapter 11 . 12/22/2007
I thought of a reason why Sai says 'penis' all the time: becuase too many would comaplain if he said anything like (I don't care if your offened) 'pussy'.

I did the same thing, ask for none of those 'update soon' reviews, I got the same result.

YAY! Deidara's back and Tobi is a good boy! They, and Sasori, are my favorite Akatsuki guys! And for this female, I can only guess.

Great, and now Kenji is gone, but now Itachi is out of the picture! And Zetsu, how does that guy really fight? I don't think he's fought in the manga, and all I can imagine is him popping in and out of the ground trying to bite you.

Please continue

Mrfipp

Merry Christmas
Angels Falls8 chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
Awesome story...I was suppose to be working but I got hooked and had to read the entire story in one sitting...can't wait until the New Year for the new chapter!
The Dead Prince chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
good!
LilSmartGirl chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
great chapter !
Infernal Maelstrom chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
ehh the amateratsu is supposed to be inextinguishable...in other words sai and naruto should be dead...oh well...
Starfire201 chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
Haven't reviewed in a while, tho have been reading. I actually feel sorry for Kenji now. Surprising, considering what he did before. Keep up the good work.
razgriz05 chapter 10 . 12/3/2007
nice chapter once again! Looks like Itachi has some kindness left. The fights are still great but I don't like the English names of jutsus. I know it is hard to translate them to Japanese but I still think Japanese names are still better so hope you'll reconsider )

Lastly, I might have missed it but can Naruto use the Hiraishin (4th's technique)? If not then are you planning on making Naruto learn it?

About Sai being gay. Well he might be and his obsession with the word "penis" is disturbing for me that is.

Again keep up the good work and update soon!
TeamChaotix chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
Great chapter! I loved it!

And about that spam thing...I was only joking. The truth is, I don't even really know how to spam...dunno how people do it.

Looking forward to the next chapter! ;]
denial25rox chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
good story
Mrfipp chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
You know what, he just might be. And I for one can't wait to see how the USA will redo his language, because we have major censering laws and Naruto is on Cartoon Network so I don't think he'll say 'penis' and 'homo' and 'ugly bitch' on the show.

Should be fun.

Fishy's dead! Only a few more members left! So, is Konan still be the 'Leader's' partner, or is it going to be another OC?

I like Tobi better when he's a god boy. Not when he's Madara!

Please continue

Mrfipp
Infernal Maelstrom chapter 9 . 11/28/2007
well this is needed to point something out. its amateratsu, not whatever u mangled it into P
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »