Reviews for The Final Steps
KunochiDreamer chapter 15 . 2/6/2008
Interesting chapter.
pirogeth chapter 15 . 2/5/2008
lol, you turned Lee into another guy sensei. Yes, that team was very original, and i like the omages to kenshin and kagome, very nice. Liked the chapter, and i have been looking around, im pretty sure you have the longest flashback ever in fanfiction history. Keep up the good work, cant wait till the next update.

Pirogeth
Mrfipp chapter 15 . 2/5/2008
Sorry I didn't make that clear. ED-acronym for erectial disfunction.

But good chapter, and Anko appeared! I love that crazy snake bitch! I wish she were in more episodes.

And no Deidara or Tobi for a while?(pouts) Wait, if Tobi isn't Madara in this fic, then what good is he? I am sorry to all Tobi fans, but he really never displayed much need in wanting to be a fighter. He could be comic relief, but that would only get him so far.

You better come up with some new skills for our good boy to proves his worth to Akatsuki!

Please continue

Mrfipp
pirogeth chapter 14 . 1/27/2008
hey me again, and thanks for the response, and you pulled off the narusaku awesomely. Im glad you could put my review to use. You had a couple of word errors but for the most part its just fine. You have a great story here, and hey its cool tho, spidey would make a great ninja, i mean come on, the spidey sense, lol. But yeah this has to be the longest flashback i have ever read, lol. Keep it up, cant wait till the next update.

Pirogeth
Aduro Tri chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Its good, really, although i just started reading it, there are a few stories i must read though, although i will be reading this one
ichirukipwns chapter 14 . 1/27/2008
omg...so long...so good!
soccersyd chapter 14 . 1/26/2008
this is great i cant wait tell the next one update soon please
Paveway chapter 14 . 1/26/2008
This was very good. Your story is well-written and I love it. Keep up the good work!
LilSmartGirl chapter 14 . 1/26/2008
Yes! they kissed ! WOOT ! awesome work !
Mrfipp chapter 14 . 1/26/2008
Spidey would make a good nin, wouldn't he? Cursed Sasori, him and his puppets, but he's still one of my favorite Akatsuki guys! (Hey, where's Deidara by the way?)

Can't wait to see how the Chunnin Exams go!

Spider Venom. . .THE ULTIMATE CURE FOR ED!

(Stares blanky after read Naruto 386) Damn. . .did not know Sharingan could get any darker.

Please continue

Mrfipp
Uncle Joe chapter 14 . 1/26/2008
hmm spiders increase performance eh...oohh theres one...oow ok that hurts...not feeling any diffrent...starting to feel a little woozy...uh this better be w-worth it...(Thud)
bloodshadows chapter 13 . 1/21/2008
Wow! this is a really good fic. it is incredibly well structured and all that other english stuff. i dont really like cliffy's but w/e. update soon please!
HawkofNavarre chapter 13 . 1/20/2008
Haha, don't feel bad. I read a lot... A LOT. And even THAT'S an understatement. XD

This chapter has certainly woken me up to the "M" rating, but I'm mature enough to handle it. The scene where Sakura and Naruto went swimming was totally brilliant. I was laughing so hard at how they so obviously 'want' each other. XD

Ah, and the drama begins! Le gasp! I'm excited!
ElleStripper chapter 13 . 1/19/2008
i really luved this story!

cant wait 2 see wat sakura kekkei genkai
soccersyd chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
wow this is getting good i cant wait tell the next chapter
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »