Reviews for The Final Steps
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 9 . 11/17/2007
Awesome great chapter,i hope we see more sakuraXnaruto moments.
Mrfipp chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
My first review for a Naruto fic.

The seven-tails is the badger right?

Also the story is great so far and I agree with your three-point veiw. The only pairing* I could see happening would be Naruto/Sakura (and maybe Shika/Temari and possibly Sasuke/Karin), since it was the only one that showed on both parties.

Could you please better explain more about this debate?

Please continue

Mrfipp

*I have seen some freaky pairings (Zetzu/Hinata for one)

P.S. I would love to see a 2nd generation Gaara. For some reason, I can easily see a girl. And if Naruto and Sasuke have kids of opposing sexes, I hope there might be some 'thing' between them.
LilSmartGirl chapter 9 . 11/16/2007
awesome chapter! update soon!
SkyMaiden chapter 8 . 11/15/2007
Really nice Naru/Sakura moment in this chapter.
SkyMaiden chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
Things are definitely getting more intense. I'm off to the next chapter.
SkyMaiden chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
oh Sasuke is in the picture again hmm.. interesting. Well of course I guess he had to come back sooner or later.
SkyMaiden chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
I agree with you completely. Naru/Sakura is one of the most hated pairings and thats why we Naru/Sakura fans must stick together. There really is no proof that Hinata/Naruto or Sakura/Sasuke will happen what so ever. Naruto clearly has eyes only for Sakura. I mean I don't know whats going to happen either but hopefully it ends up being Naruto/Sakura. Those two will never have a boring moment thats for sure lol.

Anyway I loved the chapter. I'm off to the next.
SkyMaiden chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
Ooh things are getting intense.
SkyMaiden chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
I am so anxious to see some Naru/Sakura moments lol. But I know that the story has to progress nicely. Anyway I'm loving the story.
SkyMaiden chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
YAY a Naruto/Sakura fic. Those are very hard to find just because it isnt that popular. But I love this fic and will definitely keep reading.
shankstar89 chapter 8 . 11/14/2007
great story
Bigmouth Strikes Again chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
Fantastic story you've got going here! I think the viewpoint from another jinchuuriki and his struggle was not only enlightening but you write good scenes! Keep up the good work :)
LilSmartGirl chapter 8 . 11/10/2007
8D awesome chapter, update soon !
DemonicLove555 chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
hm very interesting I like how you set up the first chapter, Jounin exam and Naruto and Sakura craziness, good start I look forward to reading further.
rickp2006 chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
Hey, awesome chapter, the fights in this are damn awesome, cant wait for some more NaruSakuness lol. Anyway, cant wait for next chapter.

Hope you update soon :D