Reviews for The Final Steps
Miyaka Hana chapter 44 . 1/8
I deeply enjoy reading your story and I agree with your "mini rant" about how kishi essentially screwed the entire premise of Naruto. I was frustrated, and I am still very annoyed at how he built these characters, gave them life, only to just take it away because lolz y not.

I had a feeling it was going this way, I couldn't pain myself with keeping up with the series after the Pein fight. You made very vaulable points, and I could only wish Kishi himself would understand what example he is setting with such an iconic story. He had so much potential to work with but pushed it away to appease the "canon" fans. Not even sasusaku/naruhina fams are pleased with how this was ended.

It was rushed, their character traits were tossed to the trash for people unlikable and unrelatable. That is not what we dedicated our time and passion to. Not those monsters he seems to have made canon.

I refuse to accept his canon, and whilst reading your story, I would have much rather preferred something of your account. You are aware of how to keep characters, that aren't even your creation, in mire within their true selves. I know they are fictional characters, but so many people grew up with these characters and looked up to them in their own ways and the way to dishonor his fans the most is to trash those connections for an easy way out. Sorry for talking your ear off, I was just very motivated to leave a response. I am looming forward to all new chapters you bring out. Thank you!
Naru285 chapter 48 . 11/11/2016
20 bucks says I know who the monk really is...surprised he is not eating more tomatoes...
InARealPickle chapter 48 . 10/3/2016
I haven't paid attention to Bleach since the show ended. I couldn't get into the next arc. Now that you've told me Ichigo ends up with that annoying twit, I care even less. All I really want to know is what happened to Toshiro.
Narku the ultimate fusion chapter 33 . 6/24/2016
Tobiiiiiiiiii NOOOOOOOOO! Not gonna lie prick move but understandable but why Tobi *sob*
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
iCards chapter 47 . 5/26/2016
Twins! nice going. Pregnancy shenanigans were funny. I also liked the little bit where Sakura's biggest fear was that she might not be able to give Naruto his kids. Kabuto was really a jackass here, that was a close one just thinking about the implications gave me shivers.

The Yuji and Iorii stuff was gold from the "proposal" to the couch flipping.

I'm also going to guess that Shiguri is a spy for Tsunade, considering she knows he is "around", on Donzo. Shiguri has always been the most gray out of Naruto's team, but I REALLY don't see him putting Naruto, Sakura, or the babies in extreme danger.

So we have two babies on the way, Kabuto's initial plan has failed, and Yuji and Iori are under one roof. I guess the main thing to do is beat the snot out of Kabuto.

Looking forward to next time!
airnaruto45 chapter 47 . 5/26/2016
naming the monk Saitama means only one thing...ONE PUUUUUUNCH!
Narku the ultimate fusion chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
In less time then I expected that I'll review again but damn Yuji sure is something else if I had to list the characters I enjoy the most from you the top two are definitely Kenji and Yuji do far at least
Narku the ultimate fusion chapter 15 . 5/3/2016
* Long sigh* I usually don't review until I've caught up completely, but Iori. WHY WOULD YOU JUST GIVE UP THE SCROLL LIKE THAT WHAT THE HELL GIRL! Okay I understand why that happened and everything, and most likely see your reasons in the next couple minutes but I just needed to get that off my chest ya know? Anyways I'm loving this as I get through each chapter and I can't wait until I'm fully caught up this is one of the best fanfics I've read that deals with naruto having his own team. Anyways great chapter love the characters
(especially Kenji) and the story as a whole keep it up.
Ja Nee
-Narku The Ultimate Fusion
Naru285 chapter 46 . 4/9/2016
So, read all that you have here, and instead of leaving a review on every chapter (especially the older ones which seems pointless to me for some reason), I like to just leave one REALLY long one. Honestly man, this is by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Starting out slow with the new team dynamic, giving Naruto his own team and watching them grow, the simialrities between Kenji and Naruto and the fact that could have been him, the fact that you did not make Sasuke a complete douche, it's just amazing. And Sakura! Finally, someone who has super strength and can heal almost any injury know to man gets some screen time! And kicks ass! (That was always my biggest complaint about the series. Like, she could completely demolish an entire building with one kick, so lets give her ONE fight at the BEGINING of Shippuden. Just one though. Make her almost only heal and get her assed kicked every other time. That makes sense...) Each chapter I was like hooked, and for some of it, like when Sakura was being controlled by the big bad guy, I was actually sitting at the edge of my seat yelling at my computer! When you killed of Iruka, I was like "You BASTARD! How could you!", but then seeing Naruto and Sakura move away from the angst (at least for a while)teenage relationship and move more into an adult one was really rewarding (not in a perverted sense :) well done with that bit by the way). Honestly, I only have one complaint and its pretty miniscule. The pacing between arcs seems like it could slow a little. I mean you go from one pretty dramatic and stressful situation to another pretty quick. Which is fine to string two or three together, but then when it seems there is a lull in the more action orientated, the "fluff" for lack of a better word seems pretty short in comparison. One of the things I love about this series is the sense of humor that it has, and it seems to lack some of that. But like I said, its not all that noticeable, really barely a complaint as much as an observation really. However, I heard you like to see some critique when a review is left, and that was all that really popped into my head.

So seeing the published date compared to the updated one, I know you don't update all that often. Life happens and all that. Just know that there is at least one person here that does not mind waiting for a good story, and especially since with the chapters you write it takes me longer than 15 minutes to finish them. Personally, I prefer the longer chapters when the author is good enough to make it interesting, and you Sir have that talent.
Thanks for sharing this with us, and please update soon!
guest chapter 44 . 3/30/2016
Kill yourself, delusional virgin.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/5/2016
I want moreeeeee right meow pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I was surprised how quickly we got chapters back to back please keep it coming. I need it to live.
iCards chapter 46 . 3/1/2016
Went back and read the last bit of the torture scene(ulck) just to make sure. It shows real strength that Sakura, given her current state, and Naruto are preparing themselves; but given the way you ended that scene I am betting the baby is going to have a few "whiskers" on its cheeks.

Kyuubi is up to something. Given how his character went in the manga I wonder if you are going to expand his character out, or if he will continue to be the piece of himself that Naruto will be at odds with.

Also, Yuji had it rough this chapter. His roommate runs out on him leaving him with the rent, gets the cold shoulder(and red eyes) from his sensei, nearly beaten to a pulp by his other sensei/Neechan, hung out to dry by his spider summon, and nearly gets beaten to a pulp again by other sensei/Neechan. Although his protective brother moment warning Naruto was a cool part.

Looking forward to the next.
airnaruto45 chapter 45 . 12/14/2015
Nice knowing that someone agrees with me on the ending of the manga being horse shit I did several yt rants on my anger at the manga ending as it did even going as far as condemning him to the eighth circle of hell
497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »