Reviews for The Final Steps
leafstone chapter 40 . 3/11/2013
great chapter.
dragoi.nicolae.73 chapter 40 . 3/2/2013
nice story hope u can update soon
risajoyce chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
i will read this one..
iCards chapter 40 . 10/7/2012
Another amazing chapter.

Iori scaring the s $t out of the instigator and letting him go puts her on a non-Sauske level because cannon-Sauske would have killed him after he got that info.

Shigure is going undercover as a "product" trafficker with Ino and Yuji feeling like a third wheel was a dark and (to Yuji's chagrin) amusing setting at the same time.

It sounds like they will meet up with Naruto's group soon.

Sakura going undercover was pretty cool, I like how you made it a successful "run after being found out" scenario instead of making a big fight out of it. I don't understand the tiptoeing around Inari, but I guess that will be handled next chapter.

I also like how you incorporated "technological advances" into Naruto's world such as escalators, that was an interesting touch.

As usual I can't wait for the next chapter, and I also love how you are still able to use Sonic song lyrics for your chapters.
Shiki Kidd chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I usually dont review (shame on me) but i totaly agree with ur a/n. I just started reading ur fic but so far this is one of the best narusaku fics out. Keep up the amazing work
kidloco chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
oh lol, good beginin, i may do somethign like that in one of the chapter, i think now i know what to do in the trianing part of my fanfic hehe
The Great Unknown89 chapter 40 . 10/5/2012
Hello, great to see another chapter of Final Steps. Love the new chapter but have one piece of advice. Don't rely on the Narutopedia Wiki, it is full of bias and false information in regard to the pairing debate as well as other topics in the Naruto universe. I recommend the Leafninja site, it maybe smaller but it is more accurate and bias free. Great idea in having Sakura using a Slug summoning to escape and taking advandge of the rest of her skill set off in the story.
InARealPickle chapter 40 . 10/5/2012
I am utterly lost. I can't remember any of the plot. And after such a long absence, you welcome us back to the story with a chapter filled mostly OCs who none of us can even remember.
Deathberry 4ever chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Bankai bitch
bgoproton chapter 39 . 8/21/2012
This is a great story. Can't wait to see what happens in Wave. I've got some pretty good theories about what happened to Kushina that involve Danzo and Root...
Silent Bunshin chapter 39 . 8/11/2012
I really liked this story. It was very well thought out and the plot was not too hard to follow. Typographical errors and some spelling issues were noticed throughout the story but, it didn't detract from the overall value of the story. Glad to see there are people out there that can still write great stories that aren't the same as everything else on the site. Glad to see something rather original. Thanks for a great read. Is this the end or do you intend to continue writing on this story?
8leletouie8 chapter 39 . 8/2/2012
O update, i want more i read all chapters in nearly a day i love it, Hurry hurry chapter please, its been 4 minutes im getting edgy for another load of chapters well done !
codyskater31 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
just saying no one would be unconscious after a lotus technique let alone one that is twice as fast the only reason anyone survived it in the series is because they either had a cushioned landing or it was a clone cause the lotus would snap your neck. and the lotus is performed from behind the person so it is also impossible to do a lotus on someone doing it to you.
Silent Bunshin chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
I just had to post after reading some of your author's notes. In my opinion, you should stop explaining yourself to your readers, unless it is to clarify something pertaining directly to your story. You said that ultimately, these other manga/anime authors accept feedback, but ultimately they write the story the way THEY want to. You should do the same. Stop listening to the whiners that want YOUR story to go THEIR way. It's just not how it should work. They need to STFU and let you write your story. Most REAL writers write for themselves first, then if they love their work enough, they share it with other readers. I see that potential in your writing. If they are reading your story and are complaining about NaruSaku... then they shouldn't have put Naruto U. and Sakura H. in the search filters... if they happened upon this story by another means, then they clearly should have seen you posted it as a NaruSaku fic and they should have skipped over it. To read it, then complain about the pairing, shows a lack of intelligence on their part, in my honest opinion; and clearly they were 'trolling' the site looking to express their 'opinion'.

All I have to say is opinions are like A$$holes... everyone has one. Fellow readers, please keep it to yourself unless it's relevant. I, for one, have thoroughly enjoyed the story so far. I also expect to get a full inbox of hate-mail from narrow-minded future readers or past readers who troll their old posts looking for an e-fight.
The Great Unknown89 chapter 39 . 7/23/2012
It's me again, love this new chapter. Sorry if I was a little harsh last time. I was home sick with flu and wasn't in the best mood at time. I glad you are continuing this story, this is my favorite NarSakura tale to date. Please finish it, since Masashi Kishimoto is ending Naruto this is the closes we are going to get to a Part Three. I have two suggestions for Final Steps. First is that Sakura's mother moves in with happy couple. This idea has potential for both humor and drama. The second is Naruto teaching Sakura the Rasengan. It would make Sakura seem less weak and allow for a nice romance scene. If you keep writing, I will keep reading. Please check out my which is coming soon. Peace out
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »