Reviews for The Final Steps
iCards chapter 42 . 2/1/2014
Even if we are down to once or twice a year up dates this still one of the best fics, best Naruto fic IMO, that I have read; and I look forward to reading it when I recieve an update.

Yuji is the ninja Spider-man with his own Shinobi-Oc. He even crawls through vents like the video games! I think there was a Hulk reference for Sakura, and even in fanfiction she still can't cook.

Basically everyone is here, the bad guy has had the big bad monolouge for his plan(I like how he knows how unoriginal his plan is.), and his scheme is starting to fall apart with his building so like you said all that is left now is the carnage.

With two or three missions colliding at once like this I wonder how much paperwork this will be for Tsunade.
The Tailed Titan 72 chapter 42 . 1/30/2014
"Hot chocolate actually" that line cracked me up given the situation. As always it's very, very good.
25BAM50 chapter 42 . 1/29/2014
great chapter like always
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 42 . 1/29/2014
I really want there to be fan art for this fic. So Good!
Joi Fullbuster chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
:DD
Tifah98 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Hey its like that with me n my friends
Avatar Conner chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Yuji reminds me pod Peter Parker, with the wires as a substitute for webs.
MineEngineer chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
awesome story dude..please complete it..
leafstone chapter 41 . 8/31/2013
great story.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/5/2013
Great chapter! Looking forwards to reading more :)
25BAM50 chapter 41 . 8/3/2013
Great to see that your back
iCards chapter 41 . 7/30/2013
Always happy for a new chapter.

The Auction sting was very exciting. Ino's form of torture was also entertaining and a scumbag's worst nightmare.

The meet between Iori and Sauske was bound to happen. I wonder how she will react when she finally gets caught up on everything, now that she has heard "the man's" life story?

Naruto's team seems to be lucky and not so lucky since they are getting info, but the targets are letting them have it. Also, I wonder what Naruto can do with that sword?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 41 . 7/29/2013
This is gonna get good!
Guest chapter 40 . 7/4/2013
I just spent the last couple of days reading your story from the beginning and I've really enjoyed it. Hope to see an update soon
Blackwolf501 chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
You have written a very good story so far.
I liked your fight scenes very much and the Naru/Saku relationship.
One thing that I didn't like was the less amount of plot scenes of the Rookie 12 of Konoha(Naruto's friends) but that's ok as the story is quite good.
Your OC are fine as well.
I don't know if you are continuing the story but I would really like if you do but It's your choice not mine.
Strory: 3.5/5
Good job mate,
Good luck with your future chapters and I agree with you that readers should leave reviews so if anyone reads this story do leave a review.
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »