Reviews for Devokan Tsahno
Jai Akari chapter 22 . 3/11/2013
I have no idea if I have reviewed your story or not. Ah well, I am doing so now & I just hope it's not too late. I am pleased to see that this is still getting reviews all this time later. It is a very beautiful story and I know I would like to see the end of it (as would several others, it seems ;)) Hopefully, you have some chapters already planned/typed out somewhere just waiting to be revealed someday. If, or better yet, when, that happens, I know I shall read it with much glee. Good luck in your endeavors!
Mad Library Scientist chapter 22 . 1/17/2013
Liking this story! Hopefully you'll fing inspiration to continue it someday!
techgi19 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I loved the beginning with the clubhouse and the skylight window in it. I love it, in fact I love anything Myst. Are the other chapters out?
Invader Daxx chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
85, huh? damn good thing the D'ni live to 300 or so. :D
Jax Solo chapter 22 . 1/1/2011
Wow...just wow! Can't wait to see where you go with this!
Jax Solo chapter 14 . 12/31/2010
Wow...just...wow! This's is one of the few Myst fics I've read, and it's one of the best I've ever found. XD Just need to get all the way up to speed, but do, do continue!
Steve chapter 22 . 11/10/2010
just went back and re-read this whole thing from start to finish. Forgot how awesome it was! Any chance of us getting more anytime soon? *big puppy dog eyes*
1fanofthemarauders chapter 22 . 9/6/2009
omfg! please update! this is a cruel way to end a chapter!
formerAnnie chapter 22 . 8/4/2009
Oh my gosh! I just LOVE your story! Your grammar, the way you easily flow from one place to another...amazing work! Keep it up! :)
TARDISgirl192 chapter 22 . 8/4/2009
Great, well-written chapter. The Narayan conflict fits well into the story, and is very believeable. I like the idea of Cecilia being like a daughter to Atrus, its also very believeable. I look forward to the next chapter!
Kefrith chapter 22 . 8/3/2009
This is wonderful! I love how you are beginning to revisit Cecelia's origins. I can't wait to read more!

Kefrith
formerAnnie chapter 21 . 8/2/2009
I thoroughly enjoy how you describe the brothers, Atrus...well, everyone. Ah, and your grammar! I applaud you!...not to mention that it's so clean! I have not run into even one curse and I'm thrilled! All in all, I just LOVE this story! Update soon!
LostThyme chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Yay! I'm so glad I found this story here! And there seem to be more chapters to read too! I'm so excited.
Kefrith chapter 21 . 5/4/2009
Very well written, but I'd like to point out a typo, if you don't mind: On the second line of the third section of the chapter, you wrote "think" instead of "thing". It's an easy mistake to make, though; no big deal. Keep up the good work!
dreemun chapter 21 . 2/27/2009
So Sirrus! :D

I love that you use the PoV of the boys when they go through the Lesson Ages... It accentuates the fact that it is a very personal, very important experience for them.

It is some sort of initiation, after all, which makes it even more obvious that Sirrus would take it so seriously - deadly so.

Once again (and from what I read, I am not the only one to think so), you render the Myst characters exceptionally well...