Reviews for Too much, too soon
Carol chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Perfect. I should be slepping right now but I couldnt stop reading it. I really loved it. You was faithful to the charterer which I known it is very hard since is House we are talking about. This is fic is amzing, you did a marvelous job. You should be really proud! Sorry for any mistakes but I am not fluent .
BabalooBlue chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
I really liked this. I'm glad there wasn't a soppy happy ending - even though I know, this is only the 1st part and there's more to come. Looking forward to it!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
I love how EVERYONE seems to have forgotten that among all these losers (Cuddy, Wilson, the ducklings and House)...House is the ONLY one who has had a stable relationship that lasted 5 years (not to mention, Stacy LEFT HIM, not the other way around) and at this point Wilson has failed 3 marriages, Cuddy hasn't even been on a date and the ducklings are all involved in far-away unattainable relationships...ugh.
Dimac99 chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
I really like this. It's a bit different to the usual pregnancy stories, with Chloe's job and the ectopic angle, which added a bit more urgency than the run of the mill miscarriages writers normally do. I like that House is still House, all gruff as usual, but with just enough empathy to help her through the first night. I'm definitely off to read the sequel now.
stropity chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
I really enjoyed this story.
gorblimey2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
You write so well! I was immediately drawn in...
Usagi Kurotani chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I enjoyed to eloquence of the story and the trueness to character.

It's a wonderful thing to see an OC with personality brought to life.

Stories like this are what keep me coming back to thank you for publishing here.

The only thing wrong with this is that there should be more of it.
momsboys chapter 8 . 10/22/2007
Excellent writing and story line. Have you considered a part 2 to the story and have them get together. I would love to read more of this story.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
good job :) It was interesting to see House interact with an OC and be human. Keep up the good work.

God and peace

vanessa :)
Sokerchick chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
I really like the ending. Very true to character I hope that you get the chance to write more about these two characters because you do it well and they're really interesting together.
gypsy71 chapter 8 . 10/21/2007
That was a great ending, well done! I particularly liked the House-Wilson exchanges. Wilson understands him so well -

"You did the right thing by comforting her when she was crying. But then when you couldn’t work out what more to do, you basically drugged her and then when she fell unconscious you went home." - Brilliant.

And House's inability to talk about emotions is very well done indeed. I loved seeing the effort he made - "He felt both relieved and cheated. He’d gone through hell..."

Excellent. I look forward to another story.
gypsy71 chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
Lovely, just lovely. It's nice to see House's human side; we see it on the show but his colleagues don't usually get to witness it. They should!

My favourite line “For three very smart people, you can be awfully dumb.”

Keep it up!
Sokerchick chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
This story is very well written. I like the originality and your grasp not only of the cannon characters but your development of your original character. Can't wait to read more!
gypsy71 chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
I think you've captured the concern hidden by snark very well and the House-Wilson scene is very in-character. Love it.
MelonNet chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
*dun dun dun* I just love drama Can't wait for Chapter 4!