Reviews for My Crazy Mineral Town Life
Crystalsong chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
oh...my...frecin...goddess, THAT IS SO WEIRD! My name is Hannah, I'm blond and have frecls. i have a small circle of friends and people r mean 2 me 4 no reason. but i don't think of myself as 'awesome and sexy' and i don't sign my letters 'Hannah the awesome i blurt things out 4 no reason. it was kind of weird reading your story but it was realy good!

Crystalsong signing of
Harvestmoongal214 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
Pretty good! There were a couple errors but all in all it was good!
HmGirly chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Hahaha, I love it! You're so sweet, naming the girl Hannah! She reminds me of me way too much - I actually made a comment about crayfish to one of my friends out of the blue yesterday, and they're close enough to lobsters. I'm just gonna pretend this girl actually is me because I can. Kai's hot, lets pair me with him :) :) kidding, do whatever you want as long as you keep this fic up!

xx Hannah
CabiidO chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
hehe good story! :D well u make a good job as a writer mm :D if u need help with anything u can tell me Ok? and I'm a Gray lOver 2! xD anyways I need to go byebye
naru-chan13 chapter 2 . 11/9/2007
AWESOME!

that was pretty funny and... does karen*gag* still have hanna's neckless? well... update soon
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Oh my gosh,that was so awesome!I loved this chapter XD Hannah is so random and it was really funny!You're such an awesome writer and Im suprised you need more reviews,I love this already_

Plz update soon,I can't wait for the rest,ok cya then and great work
naru-chan13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
that was so fricken random, which is probably why i liked it. loved what you did with the character so...

update soon!

LOVE PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE!