Reviews for The Sundew
CARIBBA chapter 1 . 7/15
i loved it. "his choice" "if he wanted to"
Mily-y chapter 1 . 6/12
Interesting (the whole part with the sundew, Narcissa, Draco's use of the plant and growing fond of it) and a quite cute end. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Aww
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This is beautiful. Completely and truly amazing. No words can describe how wonderful this story was. Love the story line, love your writing style and I LOVE the whole communicating by letters part. You my dear, are a true artist.
iadorespike chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
This was lovely. What a long journey back from hopelessness. You made me cry.

Thanks so much!
aaaaaawwwww chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
beautiful, tearjerking, realistic hpdr(drarry) ending to deathly hallows. This was a wonderful, engaging, and moving read.
love your writing!
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Wow- one of your best stories! So sad I cried- you are able to evoke strong emotions- a wonderful gift!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I can't even express how in love I am with this story, or really just your writing in general. It has such a sincerity that is hard to master, and everything about the way you write is just beautiful. I am so glad to have stumbled upon your work.
Mai Jim Oliver chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I was NOT supposed to read this story right now (I'm sooooo busy with all the work stuff and so on...) BUT of course I just thought: wellll.. maybe if I just check it out a bit.

And you all know what happens when you think that...

I loved this. Love. There isn't any other word for it. The whole idea was so beautiful and the way that their relationship grew..

Thank you. Again, such a wonderful story from you. I love your writings so much. NEVER STOP. Please.

-Mai
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Wonderful :)
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Beautiful _
accoutred.in.grey chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Of all the fandoms HP is the largest. Of HP the HPDM pair is the most famous. And of all the drarry writers you are the best. In summary, you're a superlative. Thank you for this beautiful piece. :}
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
"He would have given much to be that unobtrusive, that useful." Heavy thought.

"It's almost freeing, to speak into silence." Heavier.

I like how Draco refuses to say the sundew is Harry's, even in an angry letter. xD! I didn't know sundews were plants before I read this. With the title, I thought it was just dew. Manna. But I see it has dew on it. D:

He signed just his first name. :) "Draco could still see the seeds, bobbing promises of life." Nice line.

"If a stranger were watching us—Lozzy and my sundew and me—which would they say were worth something, and which would they say was useless?" Daaaaaaaaaaamn. You're such a heavy writer.

"He lost his best friend at fifteen because of a stupid mistake, and spent the rest of his life trying to find someone to replace that loss. I hope he knew. About you, I mean." Damn. Damn. Damn.

"You're the one I find myself thinking about long after I ought to be asleep, and sometimes I wake up in the morning and just assume you're—there. In the bed with me, I mean." Well hello. o.o

"But I'm going to find something to do, and I'm going to do it well. It'll be something useful. I don't know what, yet. But it will be. And I have to be alone to find out what it is." More heavy.

"I never forgot the time I tipped over backwards and hung upside down with at least forty feet of air between me and the ground. I can't remember being afraid." Deep. With so many possible connecting thoughts here.

"Did you know that people who are sick and retreated into their own heads, people the Muggle doctors and even the mediwizards have given up on, can be brought back by animals sometimes? And plants. Just having a flower in the room, or even a painting of trees, can help." Hint hint hint hint hint. And maybe even a thanks.

"He rarely confided anything of the feelings Draco's perceptive eye sometimes caught in an adjective here and there—a longing adjective, a yearning one, an admiring one." It's funny how words are like that. How so few can say so much. How sometimes silence speaks louder than them, anyway. How the tone of just one can belie everything else we say.

"After a moment, his eyes sliding shut while something wonderful happened to his mouth, Draco decided he didn't mind." Gosh, I love you.

And very cute ending. All the sarcasm we know Draco for. Though I so wish you'd have told us Draco's August response. I mean, Harry had just said he loved him! D: Anyhow, this was amazing and I am suitably astounded that you fit so much into a 7600 word one shot. You are so freaking heavy. Half of everything you say just weighs on a reader.
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Fluffy and sweet.
Thanks.
DW03 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow! Incredible, a delicate fanfic! Well done. Thanks a lot!