Reviews for The Sundew
idrabble chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
GAHHHH I will say this time and time again- but you're work is incredibly beautiful, thanks
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I'm not crying ~you're~ crying! Seriously though, beautiful fic. Loved the tone and the sentimentality.
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
I love how this is not about physical attraction at all, but a love of words, and sanity, and a special plant.
SarahLuzie chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
A really nice story. And a really unique idea to heal insanity with a carnivorous plant.
Sometimes I can't believe you don't just use drugs to retrieve all those ideas xD
AnyankaEllie chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
I really liked this story. Though in fact developing only through the letters, it was somehow magical.
CARIBBA chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
i loved it. "his choice" "if he wanted to"
Mily-y chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Interesting (the whole part with the sundew, Narcissa, Draco's use of the plant and growing fond of it) and a quite cute end. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Aww
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This is beautiful. Completely and truly amazing. No words can describe how wonderful this story was. Love the story line, love your writing style and I LOVE the whole communicating by letters part. You my dear, are a true artist.
iadorespike chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
This was lovely. What a long journey back from hopelessness. You made me cry.

Thanks so much!
aaaaaawwwww chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
beautiful, tearjerking, realistic hpdr(drarry) ending to deathly hallows. This was a wonderful, engaging, and moving read.
love your writing!
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Wow- one of your best stories! So sad I cried- you are able to evoke strong emotions- a wonderful gift!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I can't even express how in love I am with this story, or really just your writing in general. It has such a sincerity that is hard to master, and everything about the way you write is just beautiful. I am so glad to have stumbled upon your work.
Mai Jim Oliver chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I was NOT supposed to read this story right now (I'm sooooo busy with all the work stuff and so on...) BUT of course I just thought: wellll.. maybe if I just check it out a bit.

And you all know what happens when you think that...

I loved this. Love. There isn't any other word for it. The whole idea was so beautiful and the way that their relationship grew..

Thank you. Again, such a wonderful story from you. I love your writings so much. NEVER STOP. Please.

-Mai