Reviews for The Sundew
QuidditchQuitter chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Lovely. Beautiful. Absolutely satisfying, although I was hardly ready for it to end where it did. This one-shot is just more evidence as to why you deserve my "favorite author" title. I have yet to see anyone rival it. I'll let you know if competition comes along. ;)

I LOVE Draco, and the justice you do to him. You really master his voice. Harry isn't bad, either, although I think he tends to be a bit more eloquent in your stories than I ever gave him credit for. :P
shogi chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Hahaha, I feel like I'm repeating myself a lot here, but that was wonderful! A courtship of letters... I wonder if that kind of thing really works or ever happens in reality?
Betania chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Oh, that was too cute for words! I won't lie, it was depressing at first (though, that's what you were going for, so you did it well), but it was just so freaking sweet! I loved it!
Lola Delight chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Oh my God. I loved it, it was absolutely beautiful. You are a very talented writer.
kerplank chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
my eyes got all watery. oh. i loved this one. i like your one shots. (hint hint)
Serpentilia chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
You are awesome. I loved this story...it was fluffy and yet, Draco was very in character. Usually fluff Draco OOC trashy romance. XD But yeah, I loved it and you're absolutely brilliant. Er... at the moment, currently too hyper to provide you with something more substantial in terms of feedback cos you've updated your other fics too! I love you!

- Serpentilia
JeanNicole chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh, this story is so sweet! I love it. :)
grrl.in.question chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
very touching
QueenGen chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I always love how you portray draco. It was a fa-mazing story. love love love
louey31 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I really enjoyed this fic, it was complex and easy in coming but their relationship was wonderful to read about. Good job.
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Aww. I loved it. Very cute. Draco's personality was brill.
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I feel... content, because of that.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Hey! Very nice. :)
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
WOW. I really liked this entire concept. Well done.
fattoad chapter 1 . 10/7/2007