Reviews for Peter the Great
lilyhevans chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
the best fic i've read from peter's view... gives me a different perspective on it...
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is exactly what I thought Peter would do...
TillyMe chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
love it:)
lumos maximum chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I randomly ended up here and I'm glad I did, this piece captured me from the start.

Nice work!

Lumos Maximum
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I love authors who don't abuse Peter, and this is a really great oneshot. I love your last five lines, and the repeated "Peter the Great" is very powerful. Nice job tying in the Weasleys too!
Lioness-of-Tortall-7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Too lazy to sign in...

The BEST portrayal of Peter I've ever seen, by far. You might want to change the name to 'Great' because 'Peter the Great' sounds a bit... I dunno. Just not quite right. Awesome! It would have been cool if you had shown his thoughts bringing Bertha to LV, too.
Simon Kay chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Beautiful! I loved the complexity and the depth you gave to a character we (including me, I must admit) often cast into the shadows as one with nothing to him but the most simple of hatred, the most bare form of contempt and malice without any concern. Here, he is stunningly human, and it's a refreshing and interesting twist on an overlooked evil. Very nice!
Miss Elle Gray chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This was a really great one-shot :)
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
That was good, almost makes me feel sorry for the slimeball...almost.
treeson chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I definitely agree with the Peter portrayed in this one-shot. I've never read a fic that could make me feel sorry for him but this one did. A very good read.

- Jess
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hey, Padfoot, I haven't talked to you in a while! I really enjoyed this little oneshot, especially the creative way you wove Peter's thoughts, expectations, and fears into the naration. It was interesting to see more of his motives and also how he came to be adopted into the Weasley family's home.

Fantastic job!

Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
this is wonderful! powerful, beautiful, accurate characterisation of peter, I love your analysis! :O

one small thing: Naigini is spelled Nagini.

other than that, I love this - how he makes excuses for the things he does, how Lucius talks, and how he replies. (Voldemort's dialogue is also well-placed)

In short: brilliant!

KaryInTheSky chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This is really great. Peter’s voice is amazing. I love the way you portrayed him as much as I love the way you portrayed Lucius and Voldemort. Peter’s ambitions explain perfectly the course of his actions. Wonderful oneshot!
CharliSMILE chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This was really great!

I hate Peter. I really hate Peter. But he is portrayed very nicely. I love the way you did this. It is very diffrent and original to anything I have read on Peter before.

I am glad this was recommended to me.
fauves chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Aww you fit Peter so well as his character! Im glad Cuba recommended it to me!

Pinky x XD o.O