Reviews for The Wish Granter
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
What the?

Well I know don't interrupt them when mating also

NARUTO FIGHT NAKED
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
So cute narusaku moments
Sakura friends so uncool
Sasuke you evil duckbutt
Hinata you good girl
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
Nice story. I've read some of your other fics too.
Starzboy chapter 4 . 7/24/2013

Cute! I loved it!
Happybird16 chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Awesome!
Lycan91 chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Good story. liked the lemon. YAY LEMONS! :)
Milky Blue chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Before I say anything,I want to say that I totally died watching this story!It was so cute!I may be a guy but I can be romantic at times!Anywho,please make more NaruSaku stories since I love both of them!Forget those other losers that try to break your writing cant tell you to not write lime 's a free sight so get a life and talk about someone else that really cares.(Ok let me stop before I really snap)I didnt go to sleep until I read all of your stories(love it!).If you really like NaruSaku please read some of my stories and review!NaruSaku forever!

Your #1 japanese fan!Scotty-kun!
emillythestrange chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
aw...so sweet in the end...i loved it!
K A A Y O chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
i loved it man they were naked for a long time
Goliith chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Fantastic, when Sakura 'Died' right there at the end, I thought it was gonna be for real because it was the last chapter, then remembered there's a sequel, and thought "How can there be a sequel if she dies?" then bam it hit me :) you are a very talented writer and the only mistake I ever see is in most of your stories you after replace "Now" with "Know" nothing big but a little slip :)
spazzgirl chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
eheh

gomen

seeing that i didn't review for this one, since it was your first story ever

it was a good story, though i still like your on going story "Fox and Wolf, Konoha's Demise," but none the less it still was good
Naru-Taichou chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
wow never saw the big bro thing coming nice story
dragorza chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
great story never saw the big brother thing coming
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »