Reviews for The Wish Granter

Cute! I loved it!
Happybird16 chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Awesome!
Lycan91 chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Good story. liked the lemon. YAY LEMONS! :)
Milky Blue chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Before I say anything,I want to say that I totally died watching this story!It was so cute!I may be a guy but I can be romantic at times!Anywho,please make more NaruSaku stories since I love both of them!Forget those other losers that try to break your writing cant tell you to not write lime 's a free sight so get a life and talk about someone else that really cares.(Ok let me stop before I really snap)I didnt go to sleep until I read all of your stories(love it!).If you really like NaruSaku please read some of my stories and review!NaruSaku forever!

Your #1 japanese fan!Scotty-kun!
emillythestrange chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
aw...so sweet in the end...i loved it!
K A A Y O chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
i loved it man they were naked for a long time
Goliith chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Fantastic, when Sakura 'Died' right there at the end, I thought it was gonna be for real because it was the last chapter, then remembered there's a sequel, and thought "How can there be a sequel if she dies?" then bam it hit me :) you are a very talented writer and the only mistake I ever see is in most of your stories you after replace "Now" with "Know" nothing big but a little slip :)
spazzgirl chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
eheh

gomen

seeing that i didn't review for this one, since it was your first story ever

it was a good story, though i still like your on going story "Fox and Wolf, Konoha's Demise," but none the less it still was good
Naru-Taichou chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
wow never saw the big bro thing coming nice story
dragorza chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
great story never saw the big brother thing coming
Esthar47 chapter 4 . 1/2/2008
Okay, where do I start?

First of all, I felt that this wasnt a very good story plot wise. Everything moved too quickly for my liking.

Second, I felt the whole "I will rape you!" scene wasn't neccasary. Rape is a horrible thing and it should not be written.

Third, everything in this story considered "sensual" was very childish. Please dont write lemons, limes, etc unless you really understand what it's really all about.

Fourth, the genital manipulation was really un needed. Sasuke isnt really that bad of a character as many people make him out to be.

Other than all of that, you had bits and pieces that were actually pretty good, but you really need to work on your technique and you'll become a lot better at what you do.

Peace
Thirty-three chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Okay, that's just horrible. "You invited me here so now I'm going to rape you and make you mine forever!" At first I thought you were writing a parody or trying to be humorous, but then I realized the joke was on me. Damn.

Your grammar, syntax, spelling, plot, dialogue, characterization, EVERYTHING was absolutely, witheringly painful. I really, really hope you're an 8 year old girl. You even apologize in your profile for stealing/copying parts of random people's stories! So this mess might not even be "written" (and I use the term very loosely) by you at all? And how can you hope that people praise your work, but not criticize it as well?

Also, if you try to use Japanese words, for the love of god try to spell them correctly, okay? If you have no idea what they really are, don't even bother. Just. Don't. Bother.

In all, if writing is your passion go for it - you might be great someday. In the meantime, recognize your faults, try to improve them, and DO NOT COPY FROM OTHER WORKS.
soccersyd chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
this was a great story and now im going to check out the next one
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »