Reviews for Sins of Thy Father
judy chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Sooooo sad I still hoping wonder woman comes back her family needs her. Pls continue...:)
Hepburn chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Hi this is all well and good and you do write well, but so far the title of your piece confuses me. What sins are you talking of and where is the father? I know its Bruce Wayne and that Diana is the mother but so far I see no influence from either parent in any of the children that you have showcased thus far. The thing pointing to their paternity is their surname, and there is no influence of Diana at all. Are you planning to amend this in further chapters?

I do not mean to be harsh, I am just a bit confused and would like to know where this is going. Thanks :)
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
It's sad to think that Diana died, poor Bruce. Not to mention, their poor kids.

Otherwise, this is really well written. Nice job, GP.

I look forward to reading the next vignette.
B93B chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
cool
ibelonginarkham chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Who was the mother?
Streak13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Very sad and depressing but it was a great chapter. You got them all pinned so well. Great job can't wait for the next one.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I like your story and you write well, but please answer me this; why does everyone who writes a story like this always kill off Wonder Woman(I have read several with this theme)? Sometimes I wonder what the story would be like if Batman died, how would Diana react, would she teach their children to carry on his legacy, and because they have an Amazonian heritage how would that impact their up bringing and ethics? I ask this because we all know how Bruce reacts to everything, he just throws himself body and soul into being Batman and shuts down emotionally. Just a thought and a few questions.

Thanks!
Wand Maker Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This is pretty good so far! Update soon please!