Reviews for Time Still Exists
FairyTale87 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is lovely. Like honestly, that's all I can really say. Wonderful job!

(if you're still into Neyton, I've recently started one- check it out if you want haha)

Again, bravo, and I hope you write more N/P soon!
LIA chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
3 i loved this i love this couple I wish we actually got see them for an extended period of time on the show
LPlover chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Sad yet beautiful :)
TroubledFred chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I like this story its really nice. it would have been so great as a chaptered fic. Keep up the great work
poeticgrace chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I could read this story over and over again. You are a very gifted writer!
7Ambee chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
love it!
kurskis chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I love Naley and I'm crazy about Leyton, but this is something else! Truly beautiful. I loved everything with this story!
jeszika chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i love this. you should write more pathan fics.
SoTwisted chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
i liked this, even though i prefer brathan to pathan :p lol

i was a bit meh, at nathan saying always and forever, but only cos oh haley lol

but good job :)
abbyfan chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I'm not sure how I missed this fic as I am an avid reader of all your OTH fics as well as any decent NP fics that come along, but finding this was a pleasant surprise. It was rather difficult reading a story where Lucas cheats on Peyton... and with you-know-who of all people! but I think I understood your motive. Aside from that, I absolutely loved this story. I usually just ship NP as friends but I secretly ship them romantically as well so stories like this about complete my life. If you ever feeled inclined, I would personally *love* to read any other NP fics you want to write, even perhaps a multi-chapter fic...? Just think about it, you know, if the inspiration ever strikes.
Tamarindo chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
What a lovely Pathan story! You captured the true essence of Nathan and Peyton and showed how much they have changed and grown. No more arrogant jock and tortured cheerleader; in their place, a man and a woman who were meant to be.
LouLouBear1213 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Dear god I swear what's up with offers today and making me cry. Seriously it's just sad. Anyway it was really good.
Haley chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Great fan fic,but the introduction was the best part!Im glad Im not the only one who noticed Lucas was off getting brainwashed [
em23 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007