Reviews for Flight
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
That...was beautiful. I'm serious. I started tearing up. That takes a lot. Well,that and I'm on my period. ' hehe. Anyway all jokes and crap aside, I really loved that story. Seems like a chick flick, but still. I loved it.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
*burts into tears*

*pulls self together*

Ahem, that was...AMAZING! I loved it! Everyone was in character and it was very well written :) Keep up the AWESOME work! :)
PezBerryJoriLove chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
this story littaly brought tears to my eyes :( you are such an awsome writer
imotel chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
it was beautiful, don't ever doubt your talents
Avatar Wolf chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Dude, this made me cry! It reminded me of what happened to the girl in Bridge to Terabithia. It was a cool movie, with a sucky ending. Your story has a bittersweet ending which is better.
We The People chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
EW(takes breath)W! I hate Kataang! But lovely writting style(coughnotcough)! ZUTARA!
Sepulchral-Roses chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
It's/was beautiful!

You actually made me cry (it's never been done before).

I commend you, and I'm gonna say KEEP WRITING!

It's got such emotion, and that's a powerful tool when writing such a piece. Understanding people's emotions from the outside, that's simply amazing.
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
That..was...Great/Sad! I really cried from the moment I read that Aang was hurt...(Aang Fan girl!)through the rest of the story..I was bawling..everyone in the house was asking why and I said that this story made me's so beautiful! Very unusual,because I really never cry on these kind of stories...but this really made it! 20/ deserve it...spelling check was needed though..but other than that it was great! I love you~!..o.O disturbing..i know..PLEASE MAKE MORE PLEASE!
ACEo'SPADES chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
kewl. may wanna work on spelling.

gawd, i didnt expect, eh?
Danni chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
You made me wanna cry ! That's sad ! curse you for killing aang when he got married to katara , curse you ! Curse you abillity to make awesome fan-fiction ! GRR
banina chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
that was so amazing i was BAWLING during 75% percent of it! it was so beautiful BRAVO!
Shuisha chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
This was actually the first Kataang fanfiction I ever read. Going back, it is really masterfully done for a Kataang fic. The writing was beautiful and it made me cry.
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
oh my are a wonderful writer. *sniffs* this is the greatest (and saddest) story i have ever read.
Zen chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
ZOMG!OMGOMGOMGOMG! that story was so freaking good/sad! i cried twice! now thats rare! 10/10 WOOT! now if ull excuse me im gonna go chek to see if uve writen any other stories! if u havent u should!
Natalis chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Goodness... one of the best fic ever made. It was very sad, I can't imagine Aang really die. If it happens in actual show I'll absolutely tearing for years. You did a very good job here, and narrating it trough Aunt Wu's eyes seems like, placing this story into a memory level. And it's heart wrecking.

For the critics, aww, I hardly could come up with a critic for I have been swayed with this long, nice read, but I have to admit Katara's decision to make the last days of Aang meaningful with working on their childhood dream is just a little bit cheesy and common. But if I remembered the real Avatarverse where Aang could fly and bend air... oh, this is just a depressing irony.

I can't say more. I didn't cry, but I absolutely love this story.