Reviews for NP Club…SC Club
star jelly chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
I thought the ending was kinda sweet. I wished you could have gone on to what happens after they meet again but it was sweet. I'm glad you finished it!
star jelly chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
WHAT HAPPENED TO HER DAD? What will happen with this story? I can't wait to find out!
RavennaNightwind chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
Wow... You updated. And, I was about to give up on you! I hope your next update is alot sooner! Good chapter.
alex200 chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
I really am liking this. More, more and soon please.
RavennaNightwind chapter 5 . 10/24/2007
Yay! I'm excited! I really enjoyed your story. Seriously. I REALLY want more... :) However, I can't imagine Casey, Fin, Olivia, Elliot, and Munch being mean... I mean... (and whoever else was in the SC club) anyways, this is probably (well, is) REALLY far AU. So, I guess you can change everyone's personalities and such. :) Good job. Write more son and I will review. :) (yes. I do like smiley faces. And parenthases. If that's how you spell it.)
Podie1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
That was a good chaper - touching and humorous.
LoganBarekFan chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
Wow, that was an intense ending. I bet Mike will feel so bad about what he said. Will Carolyn talk now if she recovers?
Podie1 chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
Well done on this chapter - A nice suspensful end.
Podie1 chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
Its well done enough.

But it would be more engaging if it followed Law and Order Canon more - that being the main storyline that the writers of the show have set down from the begining.

For example we know that Mike's childhood abuse went on for years and years - not just a few years. Plus as far as we know Carolyn actually had a great relationship with her parents - particularly her mom.

This is not meant as critisism per say - just a small pointer.

That being said - keep on writing and honing your skill - Its great that you post your stories for all to see.
LoganBarekFan chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow! This is an interesting take on Mike & Carolyn meeting. I am also curious to find out if Mikey is in the hospital because of his Mom's abuse. More soon please!
Podie1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I thought it was GREAT - Really interesting!

Are you going to go into Mike's history of physical abuse as well - is that why he is also in the hospital.