Reviews for Tired of waiting
Simona Polle chapter 1 . 4/4
i enjoy this too much! great job!
lisacakes16 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
well that was a hot read! i think it's hilarious Harry ending up being the potions prof though, i really couldn't believe it and almost snorted!
Venipa chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Omg Dumbledore u perv, lmao...i want severus snape lol
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 53,476.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I feel as though we need Severus to have a thought or opinion about what just happened before Dumbledore speaks. He's just silent and watching Miss Granger curiously.

Other than that, perfect. I love that the tables turned, and that she never is referred to as Hermione, which is yet another way of turning the tables.
AC. Boo-Yah chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Story is in my favorites just because of this: "Every school boy's dream is to have a naked Gryffindor on top of them. Not that I can really complain, of course. Minerva was really the..."
Got me laughing so hard... xD
MaryVampy08 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
So didn't need to hear about Minerva and Albus. xD Poor Severus!
Smithback chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
really really really good
akira chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awesome!
LoriAnnRut chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
awesome. So hot. I love the dumbledore bit at the end. Cant believe they didnt notice him there till after! :) x
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
AWESOME!
Ladii Emelia chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I enjoyed this.
DoraRussel chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I just loved your story!
Did you know leave it so exciting and fun to read, I'm in love with the fic.
Congratulations!
(And the ending is perfect too, laughed a lot with Dumbledore ...)
Sincerely,

Dora R.
IvyPerdita chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
" He felt a tingling sensation on his arms, and realized she had lifted the spell and freed him. Her fingers wrapped around his length, and he tried to smack her hands away without Harry noticing, but she pinched his leg in warning, and he decided not to test her patience. She was, after all, the one with the WAND." she had the wand alright wink wink. this was funny