Reviews for Mask and Mirror
Born to Fire chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
A very interesting idea. It would be nice to have more from this
Grant chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Pretty good, think I need some more time to read
Lady Cianyin chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
I really love how all of your Witchblade stories fit together. It's subtle, one would only catch it if one has read all of them, and it just adds so much to these stories. Thank you for sharing this. _
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
Really good. Not a bad way to begin the new season.
Wicked Princess chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
I'm sooooo happy you want Evil Ian to live. I don't care what anyone else thinks, he's sexy!
463-Tex chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Write more this would make a great series. Ja
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Woah, some ending (i mean that in a good way _~) That was...intriguing. I liked! Keep writing 0:o)
Tenila chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
So you not going to continue?
Sherlock Hoka chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Interesting take on time reversal. I was a little annoyed with the shower sequence idea. A day or two, yes, but not weeks and weeks and weeks. Thanks for this take. I makes me feel a whole lot better.
wondertross chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
This is the first Witchblade fic I've read, because I've only recently seen the show, and this has left me with good feelings about Witchblade fanfic. This is really good, but you can't stop!
Iceani chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Sorry guys, but this was a one-shot. My take on how they might fix the time problem in the next season.
glass sugar2.0 chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
You can't end it like this! Please continue!
Aurrora chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Wow, this is good. I like the road you took with it. Keep writing!
kathe chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Very nice, especially after being traumatized by the finale. Don't know if this will make it any better, but it's sure nice to see Jake again...even if he is Not-Jake. Keep up the fantastic work!
Cynthia chapter 1 . 8/26/2001