Reviews for What If? xX an AU fanfic xX
IucunditaFloridus chapter 14 . 5/6/2010
hi, umm, what is ur penname? or your story name in
its an amazing story. i think u should continue. anyways, replay back asap with the name of this story in or ur penname! thanks!
127945 chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
Can you update this please?
kellyhp chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
great story and i will be looking out for it on

kellyhp
carrebear14 chapter 13 . 3/20/2008
you should post more!
Kcmfanfic chapter 13 . 2/23/2008
CINDY!

Erm. You need to let me know when Saph makes an appearance!
princesasenorita chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
*sniff*. remus couldn't laugh at sirius being clotheless, cause naked sirius is so skinny. yay! broom. hagrid rocks. the ending. poor sirius' bones though. that must be how hagrid's dad died early. too many hugs from hagrid. (that sounded mean). patiently waiting for next. )
Christina E Lupin chapter 12 . 11/19/2007
very good so far. Keep up the great work!
I 4 2 write chapter 12 . 11/17/2007
Thank you for the update. It's another great chapter:) I know you said last time you were worried about the chapters being short, but personally I'd rather have short chapters more often than longer chapters and have to wait. Keep up the good work.
princesasenorita chapter 11 . 11/16/2007
hmm, well, at least we got rid of fudge. although, we had to fudge hp history a bit. hehe. sirius turning into padfoot and attacking remus was pretty funny. hope you get past your writer's block. i've love to see what happens next.
Llama-k'Leysha42 chapter 11 . 11/14/2007
hooray! Now the Sirius-is-Free partae is also a Fudge-isn't-Minister partae too! -_-
CloudyEros chapter 11 . 11/13/2007
I cant wait till HArry meets Sirius aww.
princesasenorita chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
writer's block... no excuses! hehe. you changed the title slightly? it doesn't work for me, although it may help others. i liked the chapter. not a whole lot happens though. is sirius gonna live with remus & harry then? interesting that you have sirius thinking of being an auror still. i would have thought he would like to leave the ministry, considering they jailed him for so long. i noticed a couple sentences without capitalization of the first letter, otherwise, no pressing grammar errors that jumped at me. (then again i'm not good at writing.) ooh, rita. she can put a nice spin on this can't she. do we get to know about what harry & hagrid have been doing? (yes that is a request.)
delete2011 chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
oh, glad there was an update; hope there's another soon!
Llama-k'Leysha42 chapter 10 . 10/30/2007
I LOVE YOU! *throws 'Sirius is Free!' partae*
I 4 2 write chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. I've loved each chapter so far.