Reviews for Harry Potter and the Phoenix Gate
reader-babe chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
this is a really good story please update it
Hocapontas chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
This story was totally awesome! Will Harry ever have a conversation with his parents' portrait? Will he be an animagus? I hope so! Please update again!
strikes-of-lightning chapter 12 . 1/15/2009
This is actually a really great story, and It's suspensful to have to wait to know what the prank that Malfoy pulls is, so please update asap!
tikymim chapter 12 . 1/5/2007
i like it very much but two things first classes star September first not fourth and secondly in fith year they got the TIMOS not the OWLS that is in sixth year
King Dimension chapter 12 . 1/27/2005
Great!
Kelsey chapter 12 . 12/2/2004
Please tell me if you update this story! please do! x_ran_crawford_x
physicallynothere chapter 12 . 12/2/2004
too bad you aren't continung this. was very interesting
Kyla chapter 12 . 8/7/2004
I love it!if you update it plz,plz,plz!e-mail me!
violet-rose1402 chapter 12 . 5/9/2004
Wonderful fic. Really promising. Are you going to continue or are there updates available on another site? If I need to join a mailing list for the rest of the story then my e-mail address is
JE aka Yessina chapter 8 . 4/5/2004
I really loved this story and would love to read more, but you seem to have stopped both writing and correcting... Should I remove this fic from my bookmark list or will you still update although over a year has already gone by?
I hope you did not loose your ideas you had for this fic (I'd understand if this has happened since I know from my own expierence that it can happen)
please say what is going to happen with this one...
Makalani Astral chapter 12 . 3/16/2004
this is good and has so much potential. you should continue.
SaukaraSnape chapter 7 . 3/10/2004
hehe
SaukaraSnape chapter 8 . 3/10/2004
Great story! Hope you get the revised versions out soon.
athelas chapter 12 . 10/5/2003
UPDATE! WHY DONT U UPDATE? UR FIC ROCKS BUT U NEVER UPDATE! U MAKE ME SO SAD!

u said : "I’m going back to writing short, but frequent chapters. The quicker updates you get, and the less stressed out I get. Kapeesh?"

BUT U *LIED*!

pleze update...

i know how special u seniors *think* u r, but u r NOT special if u dont update son! u wrote entire OTHER stories while u left ur faithful fans waiting in the dust... if ur gonna 4get about this one just TELL us so i dont keep checkin every other day for an UPDATE!

~athelas, writing from a padded white room~
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 12 . 9/12/2003
can't wait for the next part, i'm sure i've reviewed this before!