Reviews for Now is the Time
thisloser chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is my favorite Lee/Gai fanfic ever. It's amazing! The voices are so true to the characters, the writing flows beautifully, everything about it is just perfect!
Braisin Goose chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Ahahahah - I love the way you ended that - they being the master's of all three positions of the lotus pose :) Very cute story!
Roving Otter chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I know this story is about two years old so I don't know if you still care about getting reviews for it, but this was very skillfully written. This is my favorite pairing, and it's difficult to find stories about them, particularly good ones. I was kinda disappointed to see this is the only Gai/Lee fic you have (since you write them so well)...but glad I found it, never the less.
rosesofinnocence chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
not was the first ever really good gailee story i ever read!and it didn't even make me feel awkward!awsome just awsome!
js chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aw... I'm a sucker for Gai/Lee lovin'. It's not my favorite pairing or the one I look for normally, but it can be done so, so sweetly. Like this - yours. I liked it a lot.
Rock Lees Lotus chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Oh my god! XD This was a wonderful fic, but that second last line just made me laugh! It's a really nice idea and I do like how you did the what I like to call "love-love" scenes. _ Good job! I enjoyed it!
lovergirlalot chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow love it

ta tah for now ;}
Bandelero-Casanova chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Kaka-sensei oh thank pineapple donuts he's okay!

Yay, aw such incredibly kawaii Yaoi-ness!

A great story, GaiLee 4eva!
Amycake chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
umm... ok. hey, was this a kakashisakura fic too?
Izumiko chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
That was pretty good...I've read better, but this story was nice...kawaii...*favs*
little-neon chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
All I have to say is pure brilliance! So awesomely decribed. It wasn't like you were just writing this because you were horny or something -. This story just felt like it help meaning. I don't think I've read a better yaoi. So cool! Great job -. please make more!
lilworros chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
again i follow you blindly with unbashed reassurance that whatever you have for me to read will be wonderful and sweet and i was rewarded in my faith like everytime before this...so it was great the best gai/lee story i ever read, and really the first one i ever readed so i bow to you its was pure, and great (i know im over using this word, but its the only one that i can think to describe it) its also a much more mature writing style, you gotten better in your short stories and especailly in your time away from everyone has secerts...the whole story in it's self was exactly how i would want lee and gai to behave they werent overly goofy neither did you fall into the yaoi trappings its was a very true love story that should/could happen to this two and i really enjoyed it..thank you for writing it and thank you for allowing me to be your friend on livejournal thank your absolutly amazing it was great! (just had to end it with that)

love lilworros