Reviews for I'm Nothing Without You
IMightExist chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Wow… That was amazing. I like a sad story every now and then (call me what you will; it's true). Plus I'm a HUGE BBxRae fan.
BartWLewis chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
Awesome story, cant wait for the sequal.
simply chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
im back and I have a few choice words fo made me cry 2 fuc dead
Katwizzle chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
amazing cant wait till i read the sequel
awwwww chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I actually cried...but then I laughed when Raven started to argue with her hand...you are such a good writer
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
How is she surviving without all that blood O.o keep it away from me thank you I'm a ver mild hemophobe.(fear of blood) I'm only afraid of other ppls blood :P
blueflower1594 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
I understand where Robin's coming from but...I HATE HIM!
conner chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
why is it raven who always get all jaked up .Oh yeah good story by the way.
Chico Magnifico chapter 9 . 9/7/2009
wow! Great Story! I really thought that Raven was dead several times! But i guess love conqours all ryte? lol I'm glad BB/Rae finally got to be togther! : ) Anyways i really liked your story! Can't wait for the sequal! Would you mind reading my Teen Titans story too? It would be an honor if you did.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 9 . 9/6/2009
Well it is the rule for life in general that one thing ends and another begins. And so it is that as Raven silences Beast Boy with kisses that this creepy figure threatens to bring doom about for the Titans.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 9 . 9/6/2009
You're back! I thought you had moved on from this site or something! Glad to see you're posting again!
cratbro chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
Huh, I had thought I had reviewed this... oh well. Anyways, thanks for writing this story, it was a joy to read, though you left some gaps open... I suppose that they will be dealt with in the epilogue. Thanks again!
Mercenary Clown chapter 8 . 4/28/2008
great story...

sacred and profane put you in high praise...and i see why.

it was a great story, using demonic presence and all that was a good touch.

you seemed to nail the emotions of the charecters greatly, including robins reaction to stars oatmeal.

great job...keep up the good work
AlwaysandForever323 chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
Cute I loved the whole sotry. Its really good.
woofle chapter 8 . 12/25/2007