Reviews for Original Of The Species
Dark Rose of Heaven chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I really like your one-shot snippets! You do a very good job making them story-literature and poetry-lit at the same time. It's like reading a ballad without the verse-chorus-verse format. Well done on making Ozorne and Kalasin a possible couple!

Infallible.Mirage chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Humorous, romantic, interesting, suggestive...but 37 is a slightly weird number of themes. You've made a disturbing pair cute and attractive, congratz~ (Ozorne's OOC though)
silverymare chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wow. Even though Ozorne is evil incarnate, it's still marvellous the way you've made him into a romantic. This is a adorable one-shot, worthy of Tamora Pierce.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Great writing. All your stories about this rather strange and disturbing couple are great. THanks for the great drabbles.
Neptune410 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Though it wasn't a pairing I had ever considered, it was really well written, and super-cute :D
Lady Sapphirea chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Great job! Luv it. I hope you post a Kaddar-Kalasin fanfic soon!
Cesy chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Lovely! I'm glad you're back to writing in Carthak.
Relala chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow. Now i wish Tamora Pierce didn;t kill Ozorne. This fic was amazing, i really loved it.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
You make me such a shipper.
GreyKitten chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
aw. They are coot. You've written them as a refreshing contrast, and ozorne gent;y lost his jaded exterior.

There's some spectacular character development in there as well.

Great job! There weren't ANY typos ect in there! Yay! Grammar!

kk...keep up the good work!

Madame-S-Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This piece is love.

Saelind chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Thank you thank you thank you! I LOVE the Ozorne/Kalasin pairing! It is so refreshingly unique and cute! I love your Ozorne!