Reviews for Original Of The Species
Dark Rose of Heaven chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I really like your one-shot snippets! You do a very good job making them story-literature and poetry-lit at the same time. It's like reading a ballad without the verse-chorus-verse format. Well done on making Ozorne and Kalasin a possible couple!

DR
Infallible.Mirage chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Humorous, romantic, interesting, suggestive...but 37 is a slightly weird number of themes. You've made a disturbing pair cute and attractive, congratz~ (Ozorne's OOC though)
silverymare chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Wow. Even though Ozorne is evil incarnate, it's still marvellous the way you've made him into a romantic. This is a adorable one-shot, worthy of Tamora Pierce.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Great writing. All your stories about this rather strange and disturbing couple are great. THanks for the great drabbles.
Neptune410 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Though it wasn't a pairing I had ever considered, it was really well written, and super-cute :D
Lady Sapphirea chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Great job! Luv it. I hope you post a Kaddar-Kalasin fanfic soon!
Cesy chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Lovely! I'm glad you're back to writing in Carthak.
Relala chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow. Now i wish Tamora Pierce didn;t kill Ozorne. This fic was amazing, i really loved it.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
You make me such a shipper.
GreyKitten chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
aw. They are coot. You've written them as a refreshing contrast, and ozorne gent;y lost his jaded exterior.

There's some spectacular character development in there as well.

Great job! There weren't ANY typos ect in there! Yay! Grammar!

kk...keep up the good work!

Shazzam
Madame-S-Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This piece is love.

-MSB
Saelind chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Thank you thank you thank you! I LOVE the Ozorne/Kalasin pairing! It is so refreshingly unique and cute! I love your Ozorne!