Reviews for I'm Here
librarywitch chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Oh that was sad but really good. I can so see that happening to George. I hate that JKR killed Fred, Tonks and Lupin. I fear I may never forgive her killing Fred. Thanks for sharing.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I loved this. Poor George - I can believe how anger at Fred for leaving him might make him break things in the shop (I might have something similar happeneing in my story soon - please don't think I nicked your idea - I had already thought of it!) Your description of the destruction was very well done. And Georg'e family must be worried sick about him. I'm glad Verity was there for him, and was so understanding.
bitterending chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I never ask for hugs from people, but your story actually made me run next door to knock on my friend's door and ask for a hug. I think I scared the absolute shit out of her, 'cause I was just standing there all blotchy and teary and I wouldn't tell her why I was crying until I got my hug. XDD

It was beautiful, truly. I like the idea of Verity/George, because she was one of the last women to know George pre-war, with Fred, and it seems more realistic getting with her rather than someone from school, since they work together and all.

His grief was so realistic, too. I just want to fawn all over this story, but I've got a study session I have to go to in order to not fail my history midterm, so - later. XD;
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I actually expected this to make me a lot sader than it did, wich is probably a good thing. You did a really good job with his emotions I think! I can totally picture him smashing the store in a fit of grief and fury.

But it was good to see him braking out of it with some help. *gives George a big cuddle he probably doesn't want*

Made me smile :o)
manda2594 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
never ever write anything that sad ever again im bawling!
fantasyforever1989 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I just wanted to let you know that I think your fanfic is so accurate to how George would act following the aftermath of Fred's death. It was heartbreaking, but so great at the same time. Just wanted to let you know that
Poppy P chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
That was beautifully written. Your description of George's depressed state was really heart wrenching. I loved your Verity as well. I know everyone always pairs George w/ Katie, but I like the idea of G/V especially the way you've written it. Great job!
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This was your first Harry Potter Fanfiction? Wow. I am so impressed, this story was just beautiful! I loved what you chose for a topic. Fred's death was just so unexpected to me, and I love your take on George in the aftermath. This was awesome!
Hermione-and-Ron-forever-together chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
this story is great, brilliant first fic!