Reviews for Tangled Webs
cracker-jacks000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
aw. I liked it.

BTW, you need to UPFREAKINGDATE wheels on the bus. It's driving me insane.
PS2games-lady chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Well, another oneshot that just shows how goddamn well you write. (:

I really admire the way you develop your characters, and how by every action, the reader gets to know them a little better. You have huge talent at that :3

The end seems kind of rushed, and, in my opinion, it doesn't wrap up the story very well... But apart from that, I think this was great. Btw, I love your descriptions. Makes the story kind of... alive

Favorite
Namilaa chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
aw...wow, this was REALLY enjoyable. i wish i had read this sooner! goodness, you make one hell of a namiku. you made their personalities so precise and detailed to a great extent, and not in a cliche, "oh, im so misunderstood" way, but skillfully. ha ha.

i absolutely LOVE Riku in this story. in a lot of stories..i../like/ Riku, but in this, i really wanted to know what he was going to do next after every word or action. not only was his dialog so amusing to read, but i really loved that he had a true kindness inside him after all. bravo, you made the world's perfect Riku. :3

i actually really liked Namine alot too. she usually annoys me in a lot of stories, ( they always make her do the same thing, in the same way, with the same personality! who knows, i probably make a terrible namine too, though :S ) i REALLY loved that she could actually defend herself, even against the lovably-smartmouthed Riku. So basically, you made two characters i didn't particularly pay a whole lot of attention to (in a partial exception to Riku, because i like writing about him ), and make me absolutely revere them! great job, seriously, you know how to convince a reader.

well anyways, I also ADORED your Kaiora here. ( i know, this is a long review...but bare with me! ) Sora, as indispensably ADORABLE you always make him, made me smile so much. god do i love your Sora's! ( and gosh did that sound weird! ) i seriously just want to HUG the living daylights out of him! UGH.

goodness, i also loved Kairi, and how she ignored Sora's blushes...but somehow i JUST KNOW she loves him back! wow, i guess this just means i love ALL you characters! and thats really saying something, i really do not like it when characters are predictable. ( once again, possibly hypocritical much? :S ) well ANYWAYS, great job with all the characters.

and the ending? don't worry about it. it wasn't spectacular, but i definitely enjoyed it to see Riku let his walls down. :) this story makes me think twice about writing about what Riku REALLY does to Kairi -

oh my, did that slip?

well anyways...total FAVE! im so glad i read this, you make me want to write a Namiku :3

'til later!

.NAMILAA::

[ goodness this was a long review! :) ]
Warrior of Virtue chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I liked it. You should continue this.
Something Pretty chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
That was long. And in-depth. I liked it.

I found the Sora-Roxas-Leon relation quite amusing. And Sora's dubbing Roxas 'Rox'.

Riku and Naminé was lovely. As was the implied Kaiora.

Awesome use of prompts, by the way.

Good luck!
Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
YAY! Another Namiku! It was utterly adorable and you characterized everyone so well. I don't know how many times I have said this but I absolutely adore your work :) especially anything pertaining to Riku/Namine since its my second OTP. Keep of the great work! *adds story to favorites*
pinkaffinity chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
GAH! MY LOVE FOR YOUR WRITING STYLE WILL NEVER CEASE!

mkayy... off the caps lock, thank you.

Well, there's just so much that I want to SAY! First off. I love this. That is just CLEAR. Now, I try to convey to you just how MUCH I love it!

I think it's just SMASHING (um, what?) that you take an overused base concept (shy girl moving to a new place, winds up falling in love with the rebel 'bad' boy) and just twisted it all up and made it your own. It wasn't predictable, and that, I loved!

Your characters just awe me. Because they are so spot on and loveable it just makes me feel all squishy inside... yeah, weird way to put that, but you know what I'm trying to get at. You capture their strengths- and trust me, you have those DOWN- and not only that, but you also define their flaws and make them so rounded. How both Riku and Naminé were so unwilling to put out the effort at first to get to know each other, even though both of them were clearing DYING to.

And, once they both kinda got off their high horses, they realized how much they got along. Twas really nice.

And I love how you didn't just kinda throw them in a relationship, like a lot of people would in this situation. You took the time to develop their character, and fall into it SLOWLY.

The whole thing with Naminé and the other Organization members? Wow. Just wow. Way to put that in there. And the whole shock of Roxas killing Marluxia because he was trying to protect Naminé was just precious. Yay. Loved that.

And poor SORA- with ROXAS and OMG that was depressing but a great way to tie in the plot.

Um, lemme think... I know I wanted to say something else but my mind is all fried from studying all day...

OH!

The end. Yeah, it could have been better. It seemed really abrupt, and the flow just kinda fell apart? I guess? Because usually you have the tendancy of wrapping up your stories in a nice, descriptive sentence jam-packed with emotion and symbolism and meaning and such.

BUT, the end wasn't terrible. Trust me.

"Of course not" was very cute. :)

Mkay, so sorry that this review is random and crappy but I am just like that. My bad.

Stop being hard on yourself! You're a great writer! Keep your chin up, yo!
twilighttries chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Adorable. This was fantastic.:)
kitsuneasika chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
The ending was too abrupt, but I do adore the idea, and most of it was written well.
Monochromatic Paint chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That was beautiful. And really adorable, too! You made it so suspenseful. I swear, I was holding my breath when Namine mentioned Roxas. You make Namiku seem really, just really, right.