Reviews for Five Times Sakurakoji Almost Confessed
Shota-Hunter chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Kya! This is the first MBMH fic I've ever read! I watched the drama earlier this year and I loved it so much! Im quite a sucker for MakioxJun and I loved the way you portrayed him, so cute and shy and yet so needy to grow up and shout the world his feelings!

So lovely!

Thanks!
everything is TROUBLESOME chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
the emotions that crazy girls go through during puberty explode in guys too, and it's one-shots like these that make me realize just how amazing love can be...

sigh, it's so cute, and depressing to think about the special chemistry that makki and jun share..

thank you for the pleasurable story that stays true to the character's spirit and traits. I LOVE IT
kaesaku chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
nothing but aww-ness for this fic..

hearts all around :)
c00kiemon chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I don't usually do this, but reading this made me go "Aw...". It was a weird feeling. But likeable enough.
Tea chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Gah! I love your stories! I am so happy that someone else even KNOWS My Boss My Hero, I am so addicted to it, I even got my mom addicted. I mean really, Makki and Jun are so cute together, you just know that after Jun graduated St. Agnes they hang out with the excuse of Mikio as Jun's sempai. I would love to see a story with Jun touching/looking at all of Makki's tatoos, if it is possible I would worship at your feet. I could call you Ane-san and be like your own Kazu. \./ Yatta Pero-anesan!
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
So sweet. I only know the characters from your stories, but still, wonderful. I really feel like I know who they are.