Reviews for The Secret World Beside Us
humanatee chapter 6 . 9/25
That first paragraph was so Lemony Snicket. 3
humanatee chapter 2 . 9/25
I think it was an awesome idea to introduce Artemis to the wizarding world like this. It's both funny and makes sense. A lot of the crossovers I've read have just had Artemis getting an acceptance letter late from Hogwarts, which is of course fun but doesn't fit with how Hogwarts runs in canon as well. Your characterization of Artemis is pretty spot-on, too! Being critical: some of the sentences don't seem to flow naturally, like the "very demented child" paragraph. It's really only a minor distraction from the action, and I'm so happy I stumbled upon this. :D
I shall be hoping against hope for updates with the rest of the rabid pack.
Rowknan chapter 1 . 5/19
Oh the Death Eaters have so fucked with the wrong person.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 8 . 1/23
Nooo! No nononono I come across the most brilliant and funny AF and HP crossover, with all characters so true to themselves and so perfectly written, with great story-line and writing to match, and it hasn't been updated in 6 years. Please don't leave it at this :'( Please read this review and get inspired to continue :'(

I loved every single line of this story, I didn't even scan through a single sentence. I seriously read every word. The blend of humor, the characterizations of characters from Both worlds, the believable plot... your writing is amazing. I wish so badly I could read more!
RoxyGirl23 chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
I would love to read more of this story.
Winged Serpent of Light chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
Is Harry going to meet Artemis?
It seems that way...
Keep writing!
The dragon Gawain chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
UPDATE PLEEEEEEEEEASE
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
( you stopped the story... this one was so awesome... Like Artemis. Artemis is awesome.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
WHOA! This is coool! D
ShadowPillow chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
Noooo hasn't updated in 5 years. It seems like the story was only just starting... T.T

Well, I still hope that a miraculous update will occur sometime in the near future.
Birds Love Words chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
This is such a great fic! I love the idea of Artemis being exposed to the wizarding world. Pease continue it.
Bob joe pete hi chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Great I loved it plz keep posting more, great starter!
MayMayKawai chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Your story is really good. Please update!
IWasNeverReal chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
This is soo good! Please continue!