Reviews for The Secret World Beside Us
FCL chapter 8 . 7/17
*pokes* here, i poked you! now you must continue this!:V i mean, the story is awesome and the most original yet i've read and very clever too how things solve themselves:) i also love how you display the facts for the readers but not for characters: while we know everything, these characters now this, those that, and them something else, which doesn't make any sense to them yet, but if you continued, i'm sure everything would become clear for them:) and yeah, can't wait for Artemis to defeat Voldy:P
so idk if you'll ever continue, but it would really be nice:) i mean, it would be more than great, this work is amazing!:D and your other works are awesome as well xD hopefully you'll defeat your laziness:) (i know what i'm talking about xD) but for now, thank you for this awesome fic, and hope to see it updated someday:) but if not then take care!:)
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 1/6
Great premise! Enjoying reading this story
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
Please continue this story.
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
Wait, fairy magic can eat Wizard magic?
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
Well, with her magic conection due to the eye exchange, she would have felt it if he died.
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 11/21/2016
Yeah Artemis usually leaves the action part to others.
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
Is a door, not a fight and he just saw a man blow up food with magic. And it could be him next who gets blow up. Even for Artemis Fowl, fear is a powerful motivator.
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
No it doesn't.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
Oh, this will get good.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
This is brilliant! Is a shame it was never continued.
Relephant chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
That first paragraph was so Lemony Snicket. 3
Relephant chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
I think it was an awesome idea to introduce Artemis to the wizarding world like this. It's both funny and makes sense. A lot of the crossovers I've read have just had Artemis getting an acceptance letter late from Hogwarts, which is of course fun but doesn't fit with how Hogwarts runs in canon as well. Your characterization of Artemis is pretty spot-on, too! Being critical: some of the sentences don't seem to flow naturally, like the "very demented child" paragraph. It's really only a minor distraction from the action, and I'm so happy I stumbled upon this. :D
I shall be hoping against hope for updates with the rest of the rabid pack.
Rowknan chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Oh the Death Eaters have so fucked with the wrong person.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
Nooo! No nononono I come across the most brilliant and funny AF and HP crossover, with all characters so true to themselves and so perfectly written, with great story-line and writing to match, and it hasn't been updated in 6 years. Please don't leave it at this :'( Please read this review and get inspired to continue :'(

I loved every single line of this story, I didn't even scan through a single sentence. I seriously read every word. The blend of humor, the characterizations of characters from Both worlds, the believable plot... your writing is amazing. I wish so badly I could read more!
RoxyGirl23 chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
I would love to read more of this story.