Reviews for Happy Birthday Sakura
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Omg. I'm crying like Baby right now. wow you really have a way with words... it was good though...
Schrabbel chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
beautiful :)
KaiSea chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hi there!

That was a lovely story, very sad... but I can't say it didn't work beautifully. Kakashi's struggle there seemed very realistic.

Erm. Sorry but I just had to point this one out.

'Fingers gripping the edge of his mask tightly, Kakashi began to pull it down, first revealing a small handsomely pointed nose, a pair of full MANY lips, a prominent chin and a strong jaw line as he tucked the piece of fabric beneath his chin.'

I-I...I'm sorry... t-that image is just too funny for words. xDD MADE. MY. DAY. 8D

That has to be the most awesome typo ever. Hi five!

However... you maaaaaaay wanna fix that. xD;

Oh and he said to himself 'I lover her.'

Kind of an important line there. ;;

Keep up the good work!

P.S

Why the heck is it rated M? O_o
misframe chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
That made me feel every emotion I could think of... VERY NICE JOB. :)
ObsessionsGoTooFar chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
THAT IS SO ADORABLE. That is the most adorable thing I've ever read. Not to mention well-written, when Sakura was happy again I was gleeful because of it.

You have fully concentrated my attention on KakaSaku. I was neutral about it before, but now... OTP. Hell yes :D

I hope the sequel is up. :3

~Sako
demonbrownie chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
me addicted to couple now

must find FANART! XD
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This was so touching and I'm looking forward to reading a sequel!

Great job.
animecrazyfangirl101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
wow, that was really good.i liked it very much :) now i'm gonna read the sequal!
NipplesMcKenzie chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This was a really sad story for the most part, but I really liked it!
RedRedRosy chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I loved it!
AmayaHyuuga chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aww it was so romantic and cute I loved it! Keep writing more KakaSaku Now I'm going to go read your sequel lol
Gaaah chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Really nice story, very beautiful and very touching! I'm not a fan of KakaSaku, but thanks to you now I understand the ship a lot better...
cheshire-kitty chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I originally found this story because of deviant art, and I'm glad I did. This story was so great (though it did make me cry). I usually am not a fan of Naruto but I couldn't help but love him in this fic, though I prefer the KakaSaku pairing (and DeidaraXSakura). I can't wait to read the sequel.

~Cheshire-Kitty .
poopface12345678910 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
really really really god!

take a look at mine please, i always look for contructive criticism from more expierienced writers :]
darksoulwolf chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I love this...even if you did make me cry at some points...;; but if you kept going that would be kick ass